Attorney General Holder: Drones killed 4 Americans since 2009

May 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS News

The Obama administration acknowledged for the first time Wednesday that four American citizens have been killed in drone strikes since 2009 in Pakistan and Yemen.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

The silence from the usual suspects is deafening.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

As long as those unpatriotic so-called Americans were right-wingers then Im ok with it and terrorist as usually right-wing extremist.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Suddenly the head of IRS apologizes, now Holder admits we are killing even more Americans without benefit of trial, what is with all the coming clean? They are despicable. Lois Lerner today looked like a loon, and tried to pull a stunt. Issa wasn't amused, and he will haul her butt back before that committee post haste. These people are panicked, and are making all kinds of mistakes.
Trial by Jury

Aledo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No matter the crime all American citizens are guaranteed a trial by jury of a group of their peers. Obama and Holder are Assassins of American citizens without due process. No matter their reasoning no man - not even the President or Attorney General are above the law. Thomas More, when Henry the VIII brought him to trial for his failure to accede to The Divorce, had a discourse with his Son-in-law in which he said that he would give The Devil the benefit of law because if all the laws were flattened and the devil turned around on you, where could you hide..... so yes He would give the devil the benefit of law for his own safety's sake. And..... our elected officials would not give the devil - 4 American Citizens (their character)- the benefit of law, so where is their right to the protection of the law. Bring Obama and Holder to Justice!! They have flattened the laws they are sworn to up hold. Impeach the bastards!
Tea Party Supporter

Owens Cross Roads, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

They were the enemy! Good Kill
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

How do you know they were the enemy? All you have is the word of killers. I would like to have a little more proof.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
As long as those unpatriotic so-called Americans were right-wingers then Im ok with it and terrorist as usually right-wing extremist.
BEWNGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!
Tea Party Supporter

Owens Cross Roads, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
How do you know they were the enemy? All you have is the word of killers. I would like to have a little more proof.
How do you know they were not? Did you read anything before you started going there?

"Based on generations-old legal principles and Supreme Court decisions handed down from WWII, as well as during the current conflict, it is clear and logical the United States Citizenship alone does not make such citizens immune from being targeted," Holder told Leahy, D-V. So they could be killed.They were the enemy
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

If those bastards can kill Americans over seas they can kill Americans right here at home. This is what you voted for. Republicans are just as responsible for this rogue government as the Democrats.
Tea Party Supporter

Owens Cross Roads, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
If those bastards can kill Americans over seas they can kill Americans right here at home. This is what you voted for. Republicans are just as responsible for this rogue government as the Democrats.
You dont vote? And no they cant just go an shoot you,but this is war. They did the right thing.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

You are in la la land. The corrupt rogue government you have now can do as they please. Have you not been watching for the last 5 years. You are very naive. Yes I vote, as does my whole family.
Tea Party Supporter

Owens Cross Roads, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Cat74 wrote:
You are in la la land. The corrupt rogue government you have now can do as they please. Have you not been watching for the last 5 years. You are very naive. Yes I vote, as does my whole family.
It didnt just get corrupt. Where have you been is the question.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>You dont vote? And no they cant just go an shoot you,but this is war. They did the right thing.
When it is a "terrorist's" act overseas, it is war.

When it happens here at home it is "workplace violence" and the perpetrator continues to collect a military paycheck.

What's wrong with that picture?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Trial by Jury wrote:
No matter the crime all American citizens are guaranteed a trial by jury of a group of their peers. Obama and Holder are Assassins of American citizens without due process. No matter their reasoning no man - not even the President or Attorney General are above the law. Thomas More, when Henry the VIII brought him to trial for his failure to accede to The Divorce, had a discourse with his Son-in-law in which he said that he would give The Devil the benefit of law because if all the laws were flattened and the devil turned around on you, where could you hide..... so yes He would give the devil the benefit of law for his own safety's sake. And..... our elected officials would not give the devil - 4 American Citizens (their character)- the benefit of law, so where is their right to the protection of the law. Bring Obama and Holder to Justice!! They have flattened the laws they are sworn to up hold. Impeach the bastards!
As much as I dislike Obama and Holder, they are doing what they have to do killing these terrorists before they can terrorize and kill more of us. On the battlefield in a foreign country the rules are not the same as here. You have no common sense.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
When it is a "terrorist's" act overseas, it is war.
When it happens here at home it is "workplace violence" and the perpetrator continues to collect a military paycheck.
What's wrong with that picture?
Obama and Holder.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Seig Heil
Robert

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Trial by Jury wrote:
How do you give someone a trial by jury who flees the country and hides out among enemies declaring jihad against the US and sending terrorists to kill Americans. If he wanted to face the music he could have, good thing Anwar al-Awlaki got droned.
Trial by Jury

Aledo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Jumping Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I dislike Obama and Holder, they are doing what they have to do killing these terrorists before they can terrorize and kill more of us. On the battlefield in a foreign country the rules are not the same as here. You have no common sense.
If common sense is abrogating the laws which are the right of every citizen under our Constitution and laying low those laws then Thank God I have no common sense and don't behave in my thinking like some one with the mentality of a herding animal. If their rights can be trampled on, then your rights can not be far behind whether on a battlefield or here at home.
Trial by Jury

Aledo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you give someone a trial by jury who flees the country and hides out among enemies declaring jihad against the US and sending terrorists to kill Americans. If he wanted to face the music he could have, good thing Anwar al-Awlaki got droned.
In absentia! Where a case can be laid out by the Government before a jury and a verdict rendered with benefit of law and not a Shogun dictatorial President.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Trial by Jury wrote:
<quoted text>If common sense is abrogating the laws which are the right of every citizen under our Constitution and laying low those laws then Thank God I have no common sense and don't behave in my thinking like some one with the mentality of a herding animal. If their rights can be trampled on, then your rights can not be far behind whether on a battlefield or here at home.
What a dummy, a typical bleeding heart liberal, most probably an ACLU type. When people go abroad to conspire to terrorize and/or kill our people, our government has the right and duty to go after them by any means necessary. If these same people, you feel so sorry for, did harm to someone you care about, I am sure you would change your tune real fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••