BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219690 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#198352 Aug 17, 2014
Jacques in Orleans wrote:
<quoted text>
That;s right, Rogue, avoid, change the subject, don;t answer a simple question.. And now you ,ve never spoken about impeaching Obama? You mean you never pushed that here on this forum? Simcerest apologies
Well, if I did, you should have no problem finding out where I said that? What I have said is that impeaching Obama would not benefit America or the Republican Party. Clinton committed over a half dozen felonies yet nor one Democrat voted to convict him in the Senate! And in the following election, what happened?

Location hidden

#198353 Aug 17, 2014
In a civil lawsuit, Obama will have to give a sworn deposition. Then what?!?

Location hidden

#198354 Aug 17, 2014
Do you know why French bulldogs have flat noses? They chase parked cars!

BlanKy French Bulldog To Funny
#t=30
Learn to Read

La Follette, TN

#198355 Aug 17, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
Poor.... pathetic.... Romper. Sorry.... is.... a.... very.... good.... description.... for.... you......
Gatdam, moron!!! Where did you learn to write such, must have been at the " Academy of Owl Gore"!
Go wash your finger and give us "Three Hail Marys"!
Ain't that sweet - the Kissin Cousins stickin up for each other.

Location hidden

#198356 Aug 17, 2014
Yep, Rashad Robinson, ColorOfChange.org is nothing more than a race baiting Libtard. Actually I enjoy being on their mailing list so I can keep myself informed on both sides of the issue.
Yep, an Obama-wanta-bee Rashad.

Dear Rogue,

I am here standing shoulder-to-shoulder in Ferguson, MO with those demanding justice for 18-year-old Michael Brown who was racially profiled and tragically killed by a police officer last week. I came to amplify the voices of the more than 100,000 ColorOfChange members calling for immediate accountability and an end to the deep-seated police misconduct plaguing Ferguson and cities across the country.

Tomorrow, with the world watching, we will march. Show your support by joining and sharing this campaign to pressure federal officials to intervene and ensure real accountability. Justice comes only when we stand up against unlawful police abuse and racially-motivated violence. The time is now.

We must stay vigilant and continue to push for bold measures that will ensure justice for Michael — a justice which includes long-term systemic reforms to the way our communities are policed.

Thanks and peace,
Rashad

Location hidden

#198357 Aug 17, 2014
Listen very carefully to the voices in the back ground.

#1 How’d he get from there to there?
#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
{crosstalk}
#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
{crosstalk}
#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –
#1. Oh, the police got his gun
#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him
{crosstalk}
#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing
#1 The Police?
#2 The Police shot him
#1 Police?
#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running …(garbled something about “he took it from him”)

Location hidden

#198358 Aug 17, 2014
Where have all the Libtards gone,
Long time passing.....
Where have all the Libtards gone,
Long time ago.....

Location hidden

#198359 Aug 17, 2014
Come one now, just one of you Libyatds. Explain just one point for the FBI to enter Ferguson and open an investigation?
I have not heard ONE credible allegation that any federal crime has occurred there. To investigate a crime you must first have a crime and murder is not a federal crime. Robbery is not a federal crime either.
So why are there 40 FBI agents in Ferguson investigating? Same went for Geo. Zimmerman.
No credible allegation that a federal crime had been committed and what did they find? NOTHING!!!
But since when does justice get in the way of Eric Holder? He investigates anything he wants and ignores anything he wants.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198360 Aug 17, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I did.
LMAO!!! Dumbass!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198361 Aug 17, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! At least you do know we are two different people, got to give you credit for that observation!!! Hell, this must break the heart of "Dumbass", since there are actually some people out here that think the same way.!!!

Location hidden

#198362 Aug 17, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
My reply to the ignorant KY hillbilly birfoon who has no facts or law to support his demand to "indite" [SIC] the President is racist because Rougie alleges some hillbillies vote for Democrats in West Virginia and then flings the race card?
"You ghetto people"? Here's a clue Rougetard. I'm a registered patent practitioner, admitted to the Patent Bar and I live in a semi-rural town in Northwestern Connecticut, specifically Litchfield County. "You ghetto people"?
What planet is Rougetard from? He hallucinates my race, plays a faux race card, and then accuses me of being racist? Psychotic! Rougie needs professional help.
"Ghetto people" is NOT racist as you maybe white,m black or purple and be a ghetto person. But you must be a Section 8 welfare recipient and most probably a generational welfare recipient.
Hillbillies can also be white, black or purple but they are frequently union people which means they normally vote ..... Democrat. So why did the Hillbilly State of West Virginia vote the past two election for whom ever opposed Obama? Most probably because Obama is anti-coal which is a major industry in WV.
But to you, Hillbillies are stupid solely because they did not vote for Obama!
Oh, Wotard, you are multiracial but you, like Obama, are black as black is not a race but an ethnicity. Obama is not an Afro-American or a Black-American. He is a Euro/Black-American. Get over it!

Location hidden

#198363 Aug 17, 2014
Oh, Obama is also a Pookie! And Pookie is both an African Lion on Soupy Sale's show and a Lying African in the White House.

Soupy Sales - Pookie does Motown

Location hidden

#198365 Aug 17, 2014
Eyewitness: Michael Brown Ran from Cop Car,‘Doubled Back’ and Charged at Officers

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/08/eyewitnes...
Dale

Wichita, KS

#198366 Aug 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Eyewitness: Michael Brown Ran from Cop Car,‘Doubled Back’ and Charged at Officers
Poor guy, guess he thought he was going after a quarterback, but, he turned into a wide receiver.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#198367 Aug 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, little dorkboy, I own an energy company. LMAO!!! We produce oil and natural gas for the country. What was it you do for the country, again? Oh yea, not a damn thing. LMAO! Stock up on your petroleum products before the price goes even higher. Perhaps, some new tires for your SCHWINN!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Got that baby winterized, yet? LMAO!!!!! flysac
I obtain patents for American inventors who innovate and start businesses in this country. Although my specialty areas are biotechnology, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals, I also have prosecuted patents in the mechanical arts, including valves and fittings an myriad other devices.

Many could not attract investors until the patents were issued.

I am licensed to practice through the government of the United States of America. So if Romper thinks I'm not doing anything for the country, what country is he talking about?
Las Cruces retiree

Las Cruces, NM

#198368 Aug 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I don't understand what happened. The following questions are based on the assumption that the videos have not been altered and Mr. Brown is/was a bully and a cigar thief.

After someone steals cigars, do they walk on the sidewalk or in the middle of the street? When cops come after cigar theft has been committed, what happened to the cigars? Did the thief(s) toss the cigars away? Does a thief run when he sees the police? Does the thief try to play it cool and act like he did not steal the cigars and comply with police orders? Does a thief try to use his size as a "weapon" and try to attack the officer(s)? I await the toxicology results.

Bristol, CT

#198369 Aug 17, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, little dorkboy, I own an energy company. LMAO!!! We produce oil and natural gas for the country. What was it you do for the country, again? Oh yea, not a damn thing. LMAO! Stock up on your petroleum products before the price goes even higher. Perhaps, some new tires for your SCHWINN!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Got that baby winterized, yet? LMAO!!!!! flysac
BTW, little twit, thanks for the support, any time you buy a product from a pharmacy, take a vitamin pill, get an Rx from a doctor, have a surgical procedure, take a nutritional supplement, and on and on and on. I have even done patent work on oilfield chemicals. Thanks for the support.

Twit.

Bristol, CT

#198370 Aug 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ghetto people" is NOT racist as you maybe white,m black or purple and be a ghetto person. But you must be a Section 8 welfare recipient and most probably a generational welfare recipient.
Hillbillies can also be white, black or purple but they are frequently union people which means they normally vote ..... Democrat. So why did the Hillbilly State of West Virginia vote the past two election for whom ever opposed Obama? Most probably because Obama is anti-coal which is a major industry in WV.
But to you, Hillbillies are stupid solely because they did not vote for Obama!
Oh, Wotard, you are multiracial but you, like Obama, are black as black is not a race but an ethnicity. Obama is not an Afro-American or a Black-American. He is a Euro/Black-American. Get over it!
RougeTwit: Or is it most ghetto people are BLACK while most Hillbillies are WHITE which makes your statement .... RACIST!!!

Now how does that convoluted logic go again? Because I pointed out that the KY hillbilly doesn't have any facts or law, RougeTwit goes off on a tangent about white hillbillies and black "ghetto people" and therefore I'm racist?

RougeTwit, you need to take your medication. Seriously.
wojar wrote:
My reply to the ignorant KY hillbilly birfoon who has no facts or law to support his demand to "indite" [SIC] the President is racist because Rougie alleges some hillbillies vote for Democrats in West Virginia and then flings the race card?
"You ghetto people"? Here's a clue Rougetard. I'm a registered patent practitioner, admitted to the Patent Bar and I live in a semi-rural town in Northwestern Connecticut, specifically Litchfield County. "You ghetto people"?
What planet is Rougetard from? He hallucinates my race, plays a faux race card, and then accuses me of being racist? Psychotic! Rougie needs professional help.

Bristol, CT

#198371 Aug 17, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The wheels have fallen off Rougetard's go cart.

Now again, how does my post to the KY hillbilly, who doesn't have a clue about facts or law, have anything whatsoever about how RougeTwits classify the racial status of the President?

RougeTwit:
"Oh, Wotard, you are multiracial"

And BTW, since when is Irish/German/Polish "multiracial"?

Rougie is a lunatic.

Bristol, CT

#198372 Aug 17, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a nice love story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,405,546
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 2 min woodtick57 319
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 30 min who cares 14,984
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 1 hr FormerParatrooper 1,128
News Democratic National Convention Takeaways: Obama... 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 33
News How Democratic VP Candidate Tim Kaine Evolved o... 2 hr YourEx 15
News Lady Gaga hits stage for invite-only show for D... 2 hr Hostis Publicus 2
More from around the web