BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243391 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#195066 Jul 4, 2014
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You two just love to talk about me, huh? I bet I fill your thoughts every second of every day! Obsess much? LMAO!
The troll's fantasy, that people think about him. Pathetic.

He also fantasizes that the live-in nurse at his rest home want's to play with his "lollipop".

Juvenile.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If Freud or Lacan had LRS as a patient, they would have no need for even one more.
LRS URBAN DICTIONARY :
Excrement : kerplunk
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195067 Jul 4, 2014
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll's fantasy, that people think about him. Pathetic.
He also fantasizes that the live-in nurse at his rest home want's to play with his "lollipop".
Juvenile.
<quoted text>
Oh, but your posts tell a different story! Tunnel vision? Fixate much? LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195069 Jul 4, 2014
At this time I would like to present a special trophy for Glotard and Jacqtari. Enjoy, it is well deserved!

http://consumerist.com/2010/10/05/worst-compa...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#195070 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
And so you transmit that kind of shit. You seek it and invariably find it. And because Rivers, or a facsimile thereof, says so makes it reality in your twisted mind. Such hate, vilifying your president and his first lady on the fourth of July. Sad.
Yea, ain't I cool!

http://www.theonion.com/video/ohio-replaces-l...

Location hidden

#195071 Jul 5, 2014
zzz wrote:
I first wrote about Tom Fife (photo above) more than two years ago, in my post of May 24, 2010,“Obama, a Sleeper Agent for World Communism.”
Fife is an American businessman and physicist. During the 2008 presidential campaign, Fife, then a U.S. government contractor, wrote an essay claiming that in 1992 while he was visiting Moscow, a woman with undying allegiance to Soviet Communism (the Soviet Union had recently collapsed, on December 31, 1991) told him that a black man named Barack, born of a white American woman and an African male, was being groomed by communists to be, and would be elected, President of the United States.
Fife’s story just won’t go away. In an interview (below) with geopolitical analyst Jeff Nyquist, Fife amplified on his 2008 account. The woman specified that this black man Barack, whom the Soviets were grooming to be U.S. President, is himself “a Soviet,” that is, a communist. She also said Barack was from Hawaii, educated in “Ivy League” schools, had been to New York, and was presently in Chicago.
Three years after Fife’s encounter with the woman in Moscow, in 1995, Barack Obama was chosen by Alice Palmer to succeed her in the Illinois State Senate. Palmer was an admirer of the Soviet Union and had attended the 27th Communist Party Congress in the Soviet Union. Palmer announced that Obama was her chosen successor in the Chicago home of Bill Ayer, a self-described communist and former terrorist of the Marxist Weather Underground.
Here’s the interview:
http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2012/12/12/u -...
Youtube censored again! Those Obamabots are acting really fast these days.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#195072 Jul 5, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>There is only one movie out this week called America. There are several movies with the name America; that is why I provided a link - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2785390/ BTW: Dinesh D'Souza doesn't agree with the people that claim Obama is the devil, he does agree with the people that claim Obama was made by the devil.
Because there is a movie called "America" and also a song makes it "official".? Wow.

Ottawa

#195073 Jul 5, 2014
LRS wrote:
At this time I would like to present a special trophy for Glotard and Jacqtari. Enjoy, it is well deserved!
http://consumerist.com/2010/10/05/worst-compa...
?????????? eyes rolling to sky. Someone help him, please.

Ottawa

#195074 Jul 5, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a fool. Second time in less than a week that you report a censorerd Youtube. Again, not so, not true, just another lie. It's right there. Why would Youtube censor anything so ridiculous? Why would Youtube prevent the whole world from guffawing at this fool, Tom Fife?

A "woman with undying allegiance to Soviet Communism" told the story. THAT's HIS source? That's it? Yes, such is his hate, YOUR hate for Obama, you pounce on it, hook, like and sinker. And you love it, even though you know it's not true, dubious source at best, totally fabricated. But do you care? No, because you are so anti-American.

Now, if Obama is a Communist plant, please explain, or better yet, let Fife explain the state of U.S.- Russia relations at the moment over Syria, over Iraq, over the Ukraine. Not exactly harmonious and pro-Russia, now are they?

But what is most disturbing is your love, your admiration of dictator Vladimir Putin, that very same one who controls the press, kills or jails opponents (another kangaroo trial just ending) and invades former Soviet satellites like Chechnya, Georgia and Ukraine. Who's next? Shame on you, communist mole, adorator of Pravda, Putin and all that is NOT free and democratic.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#195075 Jul 5, 2014
Jacques,
Wheaton College has always been a little more than askew of mainstream.
Word on the street was that the students there had to sign a pledge. One of the more bizarre stipulations of said pledge is that they would not dance.
They are known to be very judgemental of others who are out of their narrow loop.
They're not suposed to be having sex either, so you can see why they would protest contraception all the way to the Supreme Court.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#195076 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
?????????? eyes rolling to sky. Someone help him, please.
Put it on top of your head and be proud of yourself. It's obvious you've put a great deal of work into being the world's biggest azz. This is YOUR award! It even has your name etched on it, "Floater"!

Location hidden

#195077 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
You're a fool. Second time in less than a week that you report a censorerd Youtube. Again, not so, not true, just another lie. It's right there. Why would Youtube censor anything so ridiculous? Why would Youtube prevent the whole world from guffawing at this fool, Tom Fife?
A "woman with undying allegiance to Soviet Communism" told the story. THAT's HIS source? That's it? Yes, such is his hate, YOUR hate for Obama, you pounce on it, hook, like and sinker. And you love it, even though you know it's not true, dubious source at best, totally fabricated. But do you care? No, because you are so anti-American.
Now, if Obama is a Communist plant, please explain, or better yet, let Fife explain the state of U.S.- Russia relations at the moment over Syria, over Iraq, over the Ukraine. Not exactly harmonious and pro-Russia, now are they?
But what is most disturbing is your love, your admiration of dictator Vladimir Putin, that very same one who controls the press, kills or jails opponents (another kangaroo trial just ending) and invades former Soviet satellites like Chechnya, Georgia and Ukraine. Who's next? Shame on you, communist mole, adorator of Pravda, Putin and all that is NOT free and democratic.
Calm down, calm down. Your guy is in the White House ..... until the Uhaul shows up!

Location hidden

#195078 Jul 5, 2014
(CNN)-- Who needs Fourth of July fireworks when you have Joan Rivers around?
The comedian known for her lack of self-censoring recently officiated a same-sex wedding and was asked by a photographer if she believed the United States would ever see the first gay or female president. Her response was typical Rivers.
"We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down," she said. "You know Michelle (Obama) is a trans."
When asked to further explain Rivers said, "A transgender. We all know it."
A representative for Rivers released the following statement to CNN from the comic about her remarks to the photographer:
"I think it's a compliment. She's so attractive, tall, with a beautiful body, great face, does great makeup. Take a look and go back to La Cage Au Follies (sic). The most gorgeous women are transgender. Stop it already ... and if you want to talk about 'politically correct,' I think this is a 'politically incorrect' attack on me because I'm old, Jewish, a woman and a 'hetty'-- a heteosexual ... and I plan to sue the reporter who, when he turned off his camera, tried to touch me inappropriately on the a**- luckily he hit my ankle. Read the book ... if you think that's silly, wait to (sic) you see what I say about FDR and Eleanor!"
Rivers is no stranger to controversy. In March 2013 she refused to apologize for a joke she made about the dress "Project Runway" host Heidi Klum wore to the Academy Awards.
"The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into the ovens," Rivers said while appearing on the E! channel's "Fashion Police" show.
The Anti-Defamation League slammed Rivers, calling the remark "vulgar and hideous," but she said it was her way of getting people to talk.
"It's a joke, No. 1. No. 2 it is about the Holocaust," she told HLN's "Showbiz Tonight. "This is the way I remind people about the Holocaust. I do it through humor."
Of course, this latest dust-up coincides with Rivers' book, "Diary of a Mad Diva," which was released on July 1. Rivers' representative told CNN, "These are all funny jokes. The book is hysterical. The prologue says if anyone takes anything in the book seriously (he or she) is an idiot. And (Rivers) says if anyone has a problem with that, they can feel free to call her lawyer Clarence Darrow."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/04/showbiz/celebri...

Location hidden

#195079 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
And so you transmit that kind of shit. You seek it and invariably find it. And because Rivers, or a facsimile thereof, says so makes it reality in your twisted mind. Such hate, vilifying your president and his first lady on the fourth of July. Sad.
Well, even CNN is carrying it! Besides, I did not say it, Joan Rivers did!!!

Location hidden

#195080 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
Joan Rivers officiates impromptu gay wedding at New York City book signing
The comedian oversaw the wedding of two of her fans while promoting her new book at a local Barnes & Nobles on Monday.
BY Kirthana Ramisetti - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, July 2, 2014

Joan Rivers is many things — actress, comedian, writer, talk show host — and she can now add impromptu wedding officiant to her resume.

The 81-year-old was promoting her new book “Diary of a Mad Diva” at a New York City Barnes & Noble on Monday when two fans asked her to marry them....
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...

Location hidden

#195081 Jul 5, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Then what is this???

Ottawa

#195082 Jul 5, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, calm down. Your guy is in the White House ..... until the Uhaul shows up!
Here's a loop for you - perpetual too.

1. No need for me to calm down. Don'tconfuse pity for excited. I pity you.

2. "Your guy is in the White House", you write. 1) he's not my guy, as I'm Canadian, but I do like him, though not as much as you like Putin; 2) U-haul is your kinda thing,though there's nothing wrong with using it - just don't project your means of moving on Obama.

3. I suppose you flew the Stars and Stripes yesterday. Why? Did the flag stores not have Russian and/or Soviet flags in stock?

Location hidden

#195083 Jul 5, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Wheaton College has always been a little more than askew of mainstream.
Word on the street was that the students there had to sign a pledge. One of the more bizarre stipulations of said pledge is that they would not dance.
They are known to be very judgemental of others who are out of their narrow loop.
They're not suposed to be having sex either, so you can see why they would protest contraception all the way to the Supreme Court.
And Columbia is not? I know, you see them as main stream!!!

Location hidden

#195084 Jul 5, 2014
<quoted text>
xxx
I don't know what the woman's name it. It was in 1992 and he did not say.
I'm anti-American? Would you fight for YOUR country?

Ottawa

#195085 Jul 5, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
(CNN)-- Who needs Fourth of July fireworks when you have Joan Rivers around?
The comedian known for her lack of self-censoring recently officiated a same-sex wedding and was asked by a photographer if she believed the United States would ever see the first gay or female president. Her response was typical Rivers.
"We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down," she said. "You know Michelle (Obama) is a trans."
When asked to further explain Rivers said, "A transgender. We all know it."
A representative for Rivers released the following statement to CNN from the comic about her remarks to the photographer:
"I think it's a compliment. She's so attractive, tall, with a beautiful body, great face, does great makeup. Take a look and go back to La Cage Au Follies (sic). The most gorgeous women are transgender. Stop it already ... and if you want to talk about 'politically correct,' I think this is a 'politically incorrect' attack on me because I'm old, Jewish, a woman and a 'hetty'-- a heteosexual ... and I plan to sue the reporter who, when he turned off his camera, tried to touch me inappropriately on the a**- luckily he hit my ankle. Read the book ... if you think that's silly, wait to (sic) you see what I say about FDR and Eleanor!"
Rivers is no stranger to controversy. In March 2013 she refused to apologize for a joke she made about the dress "Project Runway" host Heidi Klum wore to the Academy Awards.
"The last time a German looked this hot was when they were pushing Jews into the ovens," Rivers said while appearing on the E! channel's "Fashion Police" show.
The Anti-Defamation League slammed Rivers, calling the remark "vulgar and hideous," but she said it was her way of getting people to talk.
"It's a joke, No. 1. No. 2 it is about the Holocaust," she told HLN's "Showbiz Tonight. "This is the way I remind people about the Holocaust. I do it through humor."
Of course, this latest dust-up coincides with Rivers' book, "Diary of a Mad Diva," which was released on July 1. Rivers' representative told CNN, "These are all funny jokes. The book is hysterical. The prologue says if anyone takes anything in the book seriously (he or she) is an idiot. And (Rivers) says if anyone has a problem with that, they can feel free to call her lawyer Clarence Darrow."
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/04/showbiz/celebri...
Jokes about the Holocaust. Yup. Figures. Good taste, Joan. Great taste. VERY funny, yes, "they sure look hot, these Jewish women as they head for the ovens. " And Michelle Obama is a transgender because she is so beautiful and wears makeup.". Great, what a compliment. You troll for that kind of crap, Rogue, illustrates what you really represent, namely the depths of depravity, grossness and total lack of respect and so little class.

Ottawa

#195086 Jul 5, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, even CNN is carrying it! Besides, I did not say it, Joan Rivers did!!!
You reported it. The medium is the message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McConnell won't hold a vote on legislation to p... 4 min Trump Flails Again 20
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Quivering Lip Lib... 70,964
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Incognito4Ever 1,743,423
News Senate panel divided over Pompeo for secretary ... 10 min Annie Oakly 7
News Will Trump Fire Rosenstein? It May Not Matter. 10 min Chilli J 20
News GOP-led Congress takes regulatory fight to car ... 22 min BHM5267 3
News CNN: Trump Is Considering Axing Deputy AG Rosen... 28 min Critical Eye 273