BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216784 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183938 Jan 10, 2014
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jercque. I found someone else who seems to enjoy posting known lies about politicians families. Maybe the two of you should share a cab?
You are such a CONservative, as in dirty tricks. I apologized for the 5-boy draft thing, said I erred. Since you keep archives of our exchanges,(oh boy, talk about having idle time), show me ONE time, just ONE, where I ever attacked any politician of any stripe's family. Just ONE. BTW, the draft thing was not an attack and Romney Sr did dodge it, as did Cheney, defence sec and V.P. Oh, as you don't read well, I didn't say you mentioned Romney.

Pauvre type.
John Boner

Lansing, IL

#183939 Jan 10, 2014
With NJ Gov. Chris Crispycream knee deep in the biggest scandal facing america since the notorious Bush years, and mounting evidence continuing to grow against the criminal Gov., the american people are asking....

WHO'S GOING TO JAIL?

Sincerely yours, the dishonorable Jonathan Boner (R)
Dale

Wichita, KS

#183940 Jan 10, 2014
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Lamer. Bombed.
<quoted text>
Why persist? What's the superlative of "lamer", Mr. "sense of humour Trump", "lamest"? And so it goes - do you bore people to the point of suicide? If that is your strategy with me, it's working.
CON, dictionary,....aw, never mind. LMAO (LRS-Dale-LTR tm reg'd). The only trio that truly challenges the 3 stooges.
LMAO!!! So, which one of your three personalities am I posting now.? Is that you Larry???

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#183941 Jan 10, 2014
"After careful deliberations, I have decided the United States should take military action against Syrian regime targets"

Barack Obama
Frank

Spokane, WA

#183942 Jan 10, 2014
loose cannon wrote:
"After careful deliberations, I have decided the United States should take military action against Syrian regime targets"
Barack Obama
Obama is always of the wrong side of ever foreign policy issue. The only thing we know for sure is that he will always be on the side of The Muslim Brotherhood,no matter how bad it reflects on the best interest of our country or our allies.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183944 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>Lamer. Bombed.

Why persist? What's the superlative of "lamer", Mr. "sense of humour Trump", "lamest"? And so it goes - do you bore people to the point of suicide? If that is your strategy with me, it's working.

CON, dictionary,....aw, never mind. LMAO (LRS-Dale-LTR tm reg'd). The only trio that truly challenges the 3 stooges.
Want some cheese with all that whine?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183945 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>You are such a CONservative, as in dirty tricks. I apologized for the 5-boy draft thing, said I erred. Since you keep archives of our exchanges,(oh boy, talk about having idle time), show me ONE time, just ONE, where I ever attacked any politician of any stripe's family. Just ONE. BTW, the draft thing was not an attack and Romney Sr did dodge it, as did Cheney, defence sec and V.P. Oh, as you don't read well, I didn't say you mentioned Romney.

Pauvre type.
More whine? More of your ignorance. Please remember - When I paraphrase your whining to mock you it STIILL is not your post (but obviously dead on since you still think it is). What a pathetic fool
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#183946 Jan 11, 2014
Jercque : "other than Mitt's kids, name one politicians family I attacked"

LTR: "when did I say you did?"

Jercque: "you're still wrong about Mitt"

LTR: "what do you pretend I said about Mitt that was wrong?"

Jercque: "you didn't say anything wrong about Mitt, I did! That is the point!"

LTR. "Hey Jercque, these are not your posts. But they are very accurate"

Jercque: "CON CON CON CON whine whine CON"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#183947 Jan 11, 2014
Obama's new theme song

I'm Your Captain/Closer To Home
#t=17

Everybody, listen to me,
And return me, my ship.
I'm your captain, I'm your captain,
though I'm feeling mighty sick.

I've been lost now, days uncounted,
And it's months since I've seen home.
Can you hear me, can you hear me,
Or am I all alone.

If you return me, to my home port,
I will kiss you mother earth.
Take me back now, take me back now,
To the port of my birth.

Am I in my cabin dreaming, or are you really scheming,
To take my ship away from me?

You'd better think about it, I just can't live without it.
So, please don't take my ship from me.
Yeah, yeah, yeah ...

I can feel the hand of a stranger
And it's tightening around my throat
Heaven help me, Heaven help me
Take this stranger from my boat

I'm your captain
I'm your captain
Though I'm feeling mighty sick

Everybody listen to me
And return me to my ship

I'm your captain, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

I'm getting closer to my home

Location hidden

#183948 Jan 11, 2014
John Boner wrote:
With NJ Gov. Chris Crispycream knee deep in the biggest scandal facing america since the notorious Bush years, and mounting evidence continuing to grow against the criminal Gov., the american people are asking....
WHO'S GOING TO JAIL?
Sincerely yours, the dishonorable Jonathan Boner (R)
Yep, I watched a whole hour of Rachel Madcow on MSNBC and the whole hour was dedicated to Bridgegate. But did you notice that Christie fired two people and apologized. He has also ordered his staff to fully cooperate with any investigation. Now compare that To IRSgate.
Pres. Obummer Boy said last may 13th that he would ask DoJ to investigate the IRS but the FBI has just started to contact to victims. Why nine months? Well there have been various civil lawsuits filed which means people will have to give sworn depositions and it would be very bad for the Democrats for evidence of CRIMINAL MISCONDUCT to be exposed during a civil lawsuit jsu before the November elections!!!! In other words, Obama is ONLY investigating IRSgate because he was forced to while Gov. Christie already has an active investigation and actually fired people. Now, how many people have been fired because of IRSgate?
But the way, In Bridgegate Gov. Christie looks very PRESIDENTIAL and that is why he is being attacked by the LSM,,,,,,,,,, and why the LSM as silent of IRSgate!!!!

Location hidden

#183949 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>
Stick to Green Hornet, Green Berets and gay muscleman flics, Rogue.
Sorry, I like real drama. Things like "Shakespeare in Love" or the film "Always" which had it all to include acting, drama, humor and action. You, on the other hand, probably only watch gay stuff.

Location hidden

#183950 Jan 11, 2014
In fact I enjoyed the British film 'Kinky Boots' where it was about a shoe manufacturer who switched into making ...... kinky boots for drag queens. Chiwetel Ejiofor's acting was great!

Kinky Boots
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinky_Boots_%28f...

Location hidden

#183951 Jan 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Huymmm, is that Russian ships still stuck in that ice in Antarctic waters (ice)? Isn't it summer up there?
<quoted text>
It is, the sea is melting, and melting causes ice to build up, in this case , against ships. Summer down there. Ever been?
If you had kept up with the NEWS you wood have known that both ships got unstuck three days ago. And it was Global Warming that set them free. It is called ..... Summer Down Under!
But the fact is that Antarctic sea ice is at an all time record (data since 1977). If you go to NSIDC you will notice that they bury this data and concentrate on ARCTIC sea ice. WHY???

http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

Now go to their Antarctic report and you will notice the graph stops at 2008. WHY??? Wood it because the Antarctic sea ice is growing and they do not want to report it?
http://nsidc.org/cryosphere/seaice/characteri...

Location hidden

#183952 Jan 11, 2014
But even in that report it says about Antarctic sea ice;
"Small increase of 0.9%(~100,000 km2; 42,000 mi2) per decade" [data ends in 2008]

Location hidden

#183954 Jan 11, 2014
BYW , it was about ten years ago when that ancient forest was exposed but they did not enplane the age of that wood and I was wondering why? If the wood was before the last Great Ice Age, that would be something.
But only recently did someone either do the carbon dating or released that information. But again, how do they explain how that forest grew there between 9800 and 1200 AD? They don't even try as they know it would not be good for their man-made Global Warming agenda.

Location hidden

#183956 Jan 11, 2014
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
As of today, there is no information as to the GDP for the ENTIRE YEAR OF 2013.
Why?
Because the numbers for the FOURTH QUARTER OF 2013 are not available. The GDP at the END OF THE THIRD QUARTER (September 30, 2013) was at 16.900 Billion or 16.9 Trillion.
The 15.684 Trillion number you have been regurgitating ad nauseam is for 2012 by your own cited source. I will AGAIN REPEAT the applicable section of the cited source: ""The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the United States was worth 15684.80 billion US dollars in 2012. The GDP value of the United States represents 25.30 percent of the world economy. GDP in the United States is reported by the The World Bank Group. From 1960 until 2012, the United States GDP averaged 5725.9 USD Billion reaching an all time high of 15684.8 USD Billion in December of 2012 "
Repeat "United States GDP averaged 5725.9 USD Billion reaching an all time high of 15684.8 USD Billion in December of 2012"
Repeat again "United States GDP averaged 5725.9 USD Billion reaching an all time high of 15684.8 USD Billion in December of 2012"
Do I need to repeat again???????
As for your claim that the annual growth rate for GDP for 2013 was 1.8%. However, according to the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Economic Analysis the rate is 4.10%
("The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the United States expanded at an annual rate of 4.10 percent in the third quarter of 2013 over the previous quarter. GDP Growth Rate in the United States is reported by the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis.) source: http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states...
Which means you are off by 227% which isn't bad when you were off by 289% when you predicted that inflation be over 6% when in fact it was 2.07%
Ah, it was the THIRD Quarter that had an ANNUAL growth rate of 4.1% which means the actual growth rate for the quarter was 4.1/4% or 1.025% for the THIRD QUARTER. Now, what was the ANNUAL growth rate for the FIRST and SECOND Quarters???
Real gross domestic product -- the output of goods and services produced by labor and property located in the United States -- increased at an annual rate of 4.1 percent in the third quarter of 2013 (that is, from the second quarter to the third quarter), according to the "third" estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the second quarter, real GDP increased 2.5 percent. http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/...
First-Quarter GDP Growth Rate Revised Down to 1.8%
The ANNUAL GDP growth rate for the 1sr Qtr was just 0.5% while the 2nd Qtr was 2.5%.
http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/...
And that gives the AVERAGE ANNUAL GDP gro3th rate is (0.5%+2.5%+ 4.1%)/3 = 7.1%/3 = 2.36%. ANNUAL RATE for the first three quarters.
But what was the GDP growth rate for the 4th Qtr? We don't know .... yet but there is noway that the GDP for the entire 2013 would be 5.6% which would be required to go from a GDP of !5,684 Trn for 2012 to YOUR $16.9 Trn.
Oh, exactly where did you get that $16.9Trn from. You have yet to post a source or link that PROVES it!!!

Location hidden

#183957 Jan 11, 2014
Oh, did you notice THIS?

Yellen hopeful for 3 percent GDP growth in 2014: Time magazine
Thu Jan 9, 2014 9:44am EST
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/09/us-...

If she is HOPEFUL for a GDP for 2014 or just 3%, what was 2013's GDP!!! Several sources have speculated that the 2013 ANNUAL GDP was between 1.8 and 2.0%. Again, where did you get your $16.9 Trn from? Your azz, as usual!!!

Location hidden

#183958 Jan 11, 2014
Can any of you Libtards speculate how we could "accelerate" to 3% if our GDP last year more than that??? Come on now, ponder that and please explain to this stupid chopper pilot who only has an associates degree in aeronautics.

Yellen hopeful for 3 percent GDP growth in 2014: Time magazine
Thu Jan 9, 2014 9:44am EST

(Reuters)- Janet Yellen, who is set to take over as head of the Federal Reserve next month, is "hopeful" that U.S. economic growth will accelerate in 2014 to 3 percent or more......
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/09/us-...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#183959 Jan 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Huymmm, is that Russian ships still stuck in that ice in Antarctic waters (ice)? Isn't it summer up there?
<quoted text>
If you had kept up with the NEWS you wood have known that both ships got unstuck three days ago. And it was Global Warming that set them free. It is called ..... Summer Down Under!
But the fact is that Antarctic sea ice is at an all time record (data since 1977). If you go to NSIDC you will notice that they bury this data and concentrate on ARCTIC sea ice. WHY???
http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/
Now go to their Antarctic report and you will notice the graph stops at 2008. WHY??? Wood it because the Antarctic sea ice is growing and they do not want to report it?
http://nsidc.org/cryosphere/seaice/characteri...
What? I did keep up with the news, knew that the ship had '"unstuck" from the ice. Check your post, it's you who asked if the Russian ship was still stuck. Did you think that you had asked that under another moniker and got mixed up, so many of them? Frankly now...

Location hidden

#183960 Jan 11, 2014
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is, the sea is melting, and melting causes ice to build up, in this case , against ships. Summer down there. Ever been?
Are you saying the ships are colder than the ice? Yes, it is Summer Down Under. You do know the seasons between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres are are six months behind one and another?
Oh, and cyclones (low pressures) and anti-cyclones (high pressures) rotate in the opposite direction, don't you? Oh, "cyclonic" and anti-cyclonic" are terms used by REAL meteorologists! TV weather people call them things like "Polar Vortex" which is nothing more than an Arctic Cyclone (low pressure). You see, the TV weather guys are trying to scare people so they can get .... rating$!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nuculur option 1,395,352
News Clinton scores prized endorsement from Gov. Jer... 9 min Trump and Ricky A... 28
News The Republican Party is dead 14 min swampmudd 1,766
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... 25 min Synque 15
News Trump hits 'hostile' media, 'rogue' Scarborough... 47 min Ronald 317
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 57 min Le Jimbo 52
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Just Think 13,073
More from around the web