BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189837 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#174946 Oct 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait for it. We are both anti-Semites.
LOL... I was thinking the exact same thing.

If he responds before reading that... epic victory.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174947 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still haven't denied it! LMAO! What's the matter Sonic? Run out of guts like last time? Yep! Man, you are absolutely worthless! Run on down to your favorite twink bar, they're waiting on you to start the show.
More homo talk.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174948 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to correct you once again. America is tired of lying dumbazz DIMs! America is tired of Obobblehead. America is tired of this administration making a laughing stock of America! America is tired of no one being held accountable for their actions, such as Obobblehead, Killary, Holder, Reid, Lerner....etc.! Obobblehead's first term was "below average"? LMAO! Epic failure is much more like it. What will happen when the minorities realize they've been played by the DIMs? The DIMs aren't going to have a voting base, at all! DIMs couldn't cut it in the real world so they turn to politics. And, they suck at that too. Hey, remember this, "you lie"? LMAO!
All insignificant ramblings. Like it or not, President Cheney and GWB never went to dover. They did? Prove it.

Ottawa

#174949 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Guessing this sonic guy intellectually curb smileyed him as well?
He must think it is unfair that he gets beat like the red headed step child of a rented mule by just about everyone he runs into.
He rationalizes this as them all being the same person. That way he doesn't have to come to the realization that he is truly at the bottom of the barrel.
I did notice that he didn't even bother to decline my challenge to prove what he was saying was true. Then again, I had absolutely zero confidence he could. That and... I cut off his only known route of escape. The trap/snare/dinner bell routine.
When I read LRS... I imagine a trailer park in the swamp, crappy fishing gear decaying on the porch and a minimum of two lawn ornaments he used to call vehicles. Inside, a shorter overweight version of Arnold Schwarzenegger without the muscles sitting in a rascal scooter illuminated by the soft glow of a boxy computer monitor.
One finger pounding away at a sticky keyboard, the other hand three quarters of the way down a crunch and munch box gingerly attempting to avoid tipping over a tumbler of orange kool-aid his assisted living nurse prepared for him.
He is cackling like the Penguin in one of those Tim Burton batman movies...
"MAHH..heh, dumazzedbasterd, aheh raggie...MAHhhh!"
Now... I know this is not true.
It is eighty percent accurate at best.
But it does help me feel bad for him. Which is why I am not more aggressive with him.
Told you you could write. What an apt description. 80% true? You're too kind.

Ottawa

#174950 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but our fellow posters said no one showed up! What a bunch of frickin' liars. LMAO!
Please point out NOW which poster wrote that no one showed up. Or is that your 10th or 11th lie in 48 hours?

Ottawa

#174951 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Looks like your gum-flapping brethren have desserted you. They're such stand up gays, er, guys, aren't they? Dead beat losers, everyone of them. LMAO! No wonder they're so easily conned...once, twice...thrice? LMAO! Give it up show pony.
I do love dessert too.

Ottawa

#174952 Oct 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been under a rock or under Obama's giant mushroom the past several years? What about Obama's promise never to sign a bill that didn't have bipartisan support? Do you realize that most of the bills that are sent from The House to the Senate never even reach the Floor?
A promise and a lie are two things you don't seem to differentiate. So he did, or did he? If he did, it was unrealistic, no such thing can be done, as the Tea Party birther b birfoons buffons have been showing by closing down the country and inching towards default.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174953 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Told you you could write. What an apt description. 80% true? You're too kind.
LOL

Upon further review, it really wasn't half bad.

:)

Ottawa

#174954 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about relocating J?
We could always use more people like you.
You are leaps and bounds ahead of most people who drone around America and have the gumption to label themselves "patriots".
Don't get me wrong...I would totally understand if you refused.
LoL, thanks for the praise, but I do not deserve it. But I'll limit myself to some very pleasant visits, like the last one. If I were American, I'd want to keep it that way. I'm Canadian and want to keep it that way, as any French, Brit, Swiss, Australian, German, Italian, Japanese, etc and EVERY citizen of this world if they did not have to risk their lives and all they have in order to relocate and live a decent life elsewhere.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174955 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Please point out NOW which poster wrote that no one showed up. Or is that your 10th or 11th lie in 48 hours?
Forget it.

It won't happen. It would require him to prove something that randomly shot out of his pie hole.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174956 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Hagel took office end of February. Not 7 months. And filibustered by Republicans in the Senate who never served, whilst Hagel sports TWO (2) purple hearts. I'm sure he doesn't give a hoot about returning American military, dead or alive, right? Like McCain doesn't care either, I'm sure. You never fail to discredit the real heroes, Rogue,'cuz you're sure not one of them, and your envy shows right through. Criticize Hagel, McCain, all you want, but lay off their commitments to their country and military comrades, no matter what political allegiance.
Okay, let's see. 1)March, 2)April, 3)May, 4)June, 5) July, 6)August and September makes 7. Seems like seven months to me!
Ah, I have often bashed John McCain and he was far more a hero than Hagel. I recognize both of their service but I disagree with them politically.
And yes, every Angel Flight should be received by the President, VeeP, SecDef or one of the Secs. of the Army, Navy or Air Force. That is SIX people who should rotate.
Oh Jacqueau, Just in case you do knot no, the Sec. of the Army is also Sec. of the Marines. It is double hatted job.
The term "wearing two hats" is like the Commander of Fort Ruck, AL who is also the Commandant of the Aviation School. Same general, two hats.

Location hidden

#174957 Oct 13, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said "transparency in GOVENMENT." He did not say "transparency in my private life." So, since he did not even promise to be transparent in his private live, and since Mitt Romney and John McCain, did not show their college records either (and Mitt Romney showed only two years of tax returns), why should Obama?
However, Obama did graduate Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School, Harvard Law School has stated. Don't believe it? I wonder why?
NO previous president has shown his college transcripts either, and yet birther think that because Obama promise "transparency in government" (and did not deliver, any more than he delivered on his promise to close Guantanamo), that Obama should have shown his college transcripts. I wonder why? Why do they think that Obama, and Obama alone, should show his college transcripts when Mitt Romney and John McCain didn't, nor did Clinton or Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon or LBJ or JFK. But birther think that Obama should be different. I wonder why?
Welkl, has he been transparent in the Ben Ghazi thing? And no, Ben Ghazi is not a Hindu taxi driver in NYC!

Location hidden

#174958 Oct 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Raw Truckers Ride For The Constitution And Veterans For Memorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but our fellow posters said no one showed up! What a bunch of frickin' liars. LMAO!
Well, it was far less than the 3,000 predicted. My best guess would be more like 300. And the best I can determine, two truckers were "warned" by state police not to obstruct traffic but no one was ticketed.
They had 15 or so trucks show up down town D.C. during the Vet. Protest. But I have heard no real numbers for either the number of trucks or the numbers of Vets.

Location hidden

#174959 Oct 13, 2013
It looks like there have been some local city Vet. protests too.

Pittsburgh rally coincides with D.C. veterans' protest of shutdown closures

By Debra Erdley

Published: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013, 4:33 p.m.
Updated 44 minutes ago

Scott Filsinger shook his head slowly Sunday, thinking about the impact of the federal government shutdown.
“For World War II vets to be shut out of publicly funded monuments is inexcusable. This is all because of Obama's temper tantrum so he gets his way,” Filsinger, 28, an Army veteran from Murrysville, said as his wife, Ashley, rounded up their four sons after a protest in the South Side.
The rally, which attracted about three dozen protesters, was among several dozen held in conjunction with a Million Vet March in Washington to object to veterans being locked out of the World War II Memorial since the Oct. 1 shutdown.

Read more: http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/4862597-74...
Follow us:@triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook
Republican Gangsters

Sayville, NY

#174960 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue, the eternal serf, applauds these income tax breaks for big multinationals. Rogue still firmly believes he will get his cut some day. Rogue is a dreamer, a birther dreamer. Some would say, masochist.
In his mind government is bad and Wall Street is good.

Ronny Reagan taught him that.

He must be ecstatic over how many millionaire CEOs would not even give him the time of day.

The less attention he gets the more he fights for the Koch Brothers and Rupert Murdoch.

This must be his favorite song? LOL

--------

Bernie Sanders Terrifies the Koch Brothers By Outting Their Role In the Government Shutdown

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/07/bernie...
Republican Gangsters

Sayville, NY

#174962 Oct 13, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "tea Baggers", to use your disgusting and childish pejorative which highly reflects your lack of character, is my neighbors and friends that see $17 trillion in debt and the Fed printing $85 billion a month as big a threat to the future of their children as Iran getting nukes or the government telling them what healthcare they are forced to have. The hate based partisan propaganda that you spew from your mouth clarifies your lack of objectivity or concern. I hate my government and anybody else that is working to deny me my liberty and pursuit of my happiness. That includes many repub's
Number One: I am 100% against the Federal Reserve.

Number Two: I am 100% against Obama/Romney Heritage Conservative Health Care.

Number Three: I am 100% against the Bush/Cheney spying on all Americans, and lying about WMD in Iraq.

Number Four: I am 100% against the Trillions and Trillions Bush and Cheney put on the credit card for wars, instead of raising taxes on the wealthy to pay for it.

Number Five: Do The Math! Obama is continuing over 90% of all Bush/Cheney failed policies.

P.S. Not to worry because Wall Street will win again in 2016.

Hillary Clinton vs Jeb Bush

==========

Bush Fuzzy Math Cartoon Video
http://www.thebots.net/
DrPrepper

Waukesha, WI

#174963 Oct 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, if this had happened in a loony-lefty state, she would have been arrested!
WATCH 72 Year Old Woman Shoots Home Invader Who Beat Friend With A Bat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Olp2x_1_r58XX
It's like what American-hero Geo. Zimmerman said "Do what you will to your own communities but risk death if you harm ours!" Then he took out an attacking thug just like Kenyan-born Obama once was.
"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun." Wayne LaPierre
DrPrepper

Waukesha, WI

#174964 Oct 13, 2013
Looks like somebody did his Civics homework in high school.
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>lHey right back at ya'. Per Vattel's treatise "The Law ofNations" of 1758AD, which was repeatedly referred to by our Founding Fathers when drafting our Constitution, a 'natural-born citizen' is "born in the country of parents who are citizens of that country". Also see definition cited by Supreme Court Justice Peter V. Daniel in the Dred Scot case which is verbatim the exact same definition. Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. So get saved now while there is still time!
Amen.

Ottawa

#174966 Oct 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's see. 1)March, 2)April, 3)May, 4)June, 5) July, 6)August and September makes 7. Seems like seven months to me!
Ah, I have often bashed John McCain and he was far more a hero than Hagel. I recognize both of their service but I disagree with them politically.
And yes, every Angel Flight should be received by the President, VeeP, SecDef or one of the Secs. of the Army, Navy or Air Force. That is SIX people who should rotate.
Oh Jacqueau, Just in case you do knot no, the Sec. of the Army is also Sec. of the Marines. It is double hatted job.
The term "wearing two hats" is like the Commander of Fort Ruck, AL who is also the Commandant of the Aviation School. Same general, two hats.
7 months. You're right. My bad math.

Ottawa

#174967 Oct 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, we have a conservative Prime Minister. Been 6 yrs now. He was, still is, GWB's greatest admirer. He went farther than GWB on coverage of slain military coming back from Afghanistan. ALL news media BANNED. No pictures, no TV. Well, the outrage, the outcry !! Specially from the deceased's families. P.M. had to pull back, cancel the order, let the media in, show Canada the honour heaped on the returning fallen, show the pride of their families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,236,172
News Bernie Sanders Appeals to Democrats' Elizabeth ... 4 min xplode 85
News Meet the Candidate: Carly Fiorina 7 min Billy Ringo 658
News Rubio says he'll block ambassador without Cuba ... 9 min Le Duped 5
News Frustration mounts as Rand Paul refuses to acce... 10 min Le Duped 9
News 'They created these people': Rand Paul blames G... 23 min Synque 222
News Copper thefts from the rails rise with price of... 35 min Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web