BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 217112 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175006 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is supposed to mean something to whom?
To people who are informed. You don't fit in, obviously.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#175007 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbeciles are easily entertained.
At least it was someone else posting that got me laughing.

You shit yourself with laughter every time you finish a post.

Is it hilarious that you made it to the end of another 3 sentences of lies, and name calling?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175008 Oct 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are informed? Informed of what? Your personal heros? LMAO! Trust me, no one cares. "To people who are informed" ... LMAO!!! Better start dropping some of that fat. You don't want to drop dead from a heart attack, do you?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175009 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't proved shyt, shortman. LMAO! Waa Waa Waa and you're still a pussboy. So? BTW, only trolls, such as yourself, use socks. Where is your credibility? I don't see it anywhere. Simple fact, you're a liar who hides behind multiple monikers. See what a simpleton you are? You could teach Obobblehead a thing or two about transparency! LMAO! You should be embarrassed anytime you walk outside. I know the people who see you sure are.
This is your other song and dance.

Say exactly what they say to you back to them.

Very effective...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175010 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No offense LTR, but you really need to up your game. You're letting all your troll buddies down.
And again...

I challenge you to up your game... you tell someone else to up their game.

I think you want to be me.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#175011 Oct 13, 2013
Another good post.
<quoted text>
During WW2, the Nazi companies, Thyssen, Bayer and Krupp built cremation ovens and supplied the gas.
Today, Monsanto produces GM crops.
Thank you for doing your homework. Right now FEMA is stockpiling plastic coffins by the tens of thousands. Each one can hold as many as several bodies. The US Army has a warehouse full of brand new guillotines also. Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist! I hate Big Brother Obama.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#175012 Oct 13, 2013
Jacques,
The realist in me says you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.
It's like Obskeptic said, a lot of people are too proud to take handouts.
They don't want or need government subsidies. They want to hold their heads high and make it on their own.
They need higher wages and lower consumer costs. That's why some laws, which will remain unnamed, are patently unfair to the poor working class.
That's my perspective.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175013 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I post in a forum that deals with my own country, and you? LMAO! Now, who doesn't fit it? Hell, you don't fit in anywhere except the bottom of a barrel!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175014 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
And again...
I challenge you to up your game... you tell someone else to up their game.
I think you want to be me.
You think I want to be you? LMAO! Why would anyone want to be you, Twinkerbelle? LMAO! Full of shyt and yourself, huh? Figures. Egotistical azzholes always have to try and build themselves up, even though it never works. Dip

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175015 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just being honest. You've mocked me? When? LMAO! The coward who runs off to the twink bar when confronted? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
I prove you a coward... you accuse someone else of cowardice.

Anyone else seeing this?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175016 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it arouse you? LMAO!
Additional homo talk.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175017 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just being honest. You've mocked me? When? LMAO! The coward who runs off to the twink bar when confronted? HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Annnd.. more homo talk.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175018 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mrs.? You mean Path loaned you his blow-up sex doll? Eww! We know you'll have your tongue buried deep in it! LMAO!
From homo talk to talk of screwing plastic...

Really... you should just come out.

Trust me.. it will surprise no one at all.
jjjj

United States

#175019 Oct 13, 2013
obamas lies about his birth certificate and everything else is already know about by about 99% of America but nothing will come of it. people are scared of him and his militia.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175020 Oct 13, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor did I. Middle class yes, and always self employed, as was my father and grandfather. I have always lived well, but will never be "wealthy". That may very well be a result of the choice making in my life, as money has never been my highest priority, only pursued because of necessity. Family is my priority, which is why I am so concerned for my children's future. To think we must accept mediocrity when we have always been a country that was driven to achieve saddens and angers me. I am a conservative, but in the sense that my allegiance is to the constitution, not to party, and to Austrian economics. The Keynesian theories have taken this country down a road to economic collapse, and both parties have been seduced by it. It's difficult to say just where the dust will settle, but it is my belief that if America strays any further from it's foundation, it will collapse, and there will be no defenders of liberty left to insure our way of life. Big government is a huge problem, and must be brought down to a manageable size or we will fail. I would like to see it back to consuming around 15%+- of our GDP as a correction, with congress taking it's constitutional roll more seriously then the crap we are witness to today.
Unfortunately, I don't foresee a recovery coming any time soon.

It isn't like there is a magic guy we can elect to fix everything.

Last guy I can remember actually moving America away from impending doom was J. Kennedy. And the response from the powers that be was pretty definitive.

Complete economic collapse is the only thing I can see hitting the reset button. And it is coming.

Most Americans don't know a damn thing that isn't on the front of their cell phones. We are complacent. As long as the NFL is on next weekend and the wife is free to hit the tanning bed we are pacified.

Slack jawed consumers believing everything we see to the television.

I guess what I am saying is... For it to ever get better, it will have to become a hell of a lot worse.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175021 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
From homo talk to talk of screwing plastic...
Really... you should just come out.
Trust me.. it will surprise no one at all.
I haven't used the word "homo" but you have numerous times. So, who exactly is obsessing about it? Why, that would be you, Twinkerbelle! LMAO! Poor, poor Twinkerbelle. LMAO!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175022 Oct 13, 2013
Subject: This coming winter

It's late fall and the Indians on a remote reservation in South Dakota asked their new chief if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was a chief in a modern society, he had never been taught the old secrets.

When he looked at the sky, he couldn't tell what the winter was going to be like. Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he told his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect firewood to be prepared.

But, being a practical leader, after several days, he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked,'Is the coming winter going to be cold?'

'It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold,' the meteorologist at the weather service responded.

So the chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more firewood in order to be prepared.

A week later, he called the National Weather Service again.'Does it still look like it is going to be a very cold winter?'

'Yes,' the man at National Weather Service again replied,'it's going to be a very cold winter.'

The chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of firewood they could find.

Two weeks later, the chief called the National Weather Service again.'Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?'

'Absolutely,' the man replied.'It's looking more and more like it is going to be one of the coldest winters we've ever seen.'

'How can you be so sure?' the chief asked.

The weatherman replied,' The Indians are collecting firewood like there is no tomorrow'

Location hidden

#175023 Oct 13, 2013
This is sad. These ghetto people knew it was not their money, but they went ahead anyway.

Walmart shelves in Springhill, Mansfield, cleared in EBT glitch: Oct 13, 2013 By Carolyn Roy

http://www.wafb.com/story/23679489/walmart-sh...

Location hidden

#175024 Oct 13, 2013
Now I do not know if these are Conservatives or Liberals. Vets. are made up with both groups but it is usually the Liberals who are to noisy ones. But I would think Obama is getting very worried about now as vets. VOTE!!!

‘WE ARE MARCHING TO THE WHITE HOUSE’:‘MILLION VET MARCH’ DESCENDS ON WASHINGTON, BARRICADES TORN DOWN
Oct. 13, 2013

UPDATES:

The following video from Facebook user Paul Longenecker shows a confrontation in front of the White House between law enforcement officials and protestors:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/13/we...

Location hidden

#175025 Oct 13, 2013
I looks like the D.C. cops were not prepared for this as not that many were wearing riot helmets. Some look like they are wearing bicycle helmets but without any eye protection.
Anyway what apparently happened was they took the barricades from the WWII monument and dumped them in front of the White House and I think the cops thought the people were going to jump the fence which would have put the White House in danger.
https://www.facebook.com/video/embed...
I've said this before, it is stupid to try and screw military vets. They VOTE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,396,501
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 2 min CZars_R_US 16
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 3 min barefoot2626 570
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min Frankie Rizzo 13,194
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 19 min Nopal 9,797
News West Virginia floods devastate 1,100 homes, man... 20 min worried 19
News The Republican Party is dead 24 min tina anne 1,852
More from around the web