BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194848 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161930 Jul 1, 2013
Whatever that name jac fool comes up with is full of degenerate filth, about English and Canada.

This is just speaking, which should be understood---You can't do a sentence with more than 10 verbs, with perfect grammar, and forget typos.

But if one would present in writing like in business, one would put it as--You can't compose a sentence with more than 10 verbs.

Just shut up bimbo, by talking English as that shows useless nature as he is the bum fuss of such a dumb hooligan NUT like you, FOR you have no head and don't know much about Canada either by MAKING NUISANCE to talk about CANADA too.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#161931 Jul 1, 2013
Because of Sequester the Thunderbirds did not perform at the graduation. But they had a show anyway.

2013 United States Air Force Academy Graduation - Flyover by

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#161932 Jul 1, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The people that live in that gated community would not have made Zimmerman a block watch captain if they didn't think they needed block watch. Just the fact that there was a person dedicated to block watch was reason enough for Zimmerman to be diligent in his duties. The police had been called to The Retreat over four hundred times in the year preceding this incident. Twin Lakes residents were very aware of the many break in attempts and feared that liberty and property were in danger,hence the need for a block watch coordinator. Over zealous would be to close off the entire community to the public or to assign curfews. Looking out for the well being of the tenants is honorable. If you hired a security guard at the mall and all he did was sleep, you would fire him or her. Why did Obama say the if he had a son,he would look like Tryvon,did Tryvon have big ears?
You speak in circles Frank! Testimony by the president of the homeowners association (who is actually elected by the homeowners) testified that it was in fact Zimmerman’s idea to start neighborhood watch program and the association itself had absolutely nothing to do with it; nor was Zimmerman’s watch program associated with any nationally organized program.

“The president of the homeowners association for the community where the shooting took place testified that he didn't think a neighborhood watch program was needed and that Zimmerman was in charge of the community's program from the very beginning.

Donald O'Brien stressed that the homeowners association had nothing to do with the neighborhood watch program but that he did attend a meeting to start it. Residents were told to "stay away" from suspicious people and call police, O'Brien said”
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/06/25...

The homeowners now probably wish they never heard of GZ as that huge pay off settlement will no doubt increase their dues substantially.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161933 Jul 1, 2013
#@$%^&_)

That is meant for whatever that name jac fool---Just shut up bimbo, by talking English as that shows useless nature as you are the bum fuss of such a dumb hooligan NUT (like you), FOR you have no head and don't know much about Canada either by MAKING NUISANCE to talk about CANADA too.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#161934 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: When you TOTALLY defeat a people, the war is OVER. Saddamn Hussen did not surrender but he is dead so a surrender from him is ...... moot! Oh, after Germany surrendered at the end of WWII, did the hostilities stop? Not totally. We had to ferret out the werewolves!
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T... text>
I don't know. What do you think?
According to your reasoning, and as there was no known formal cessation of hostilities and armistice or surrender, I guess they still are.

“WISDOM IS A GIFT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#161935 Jul 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Beating him?
"But on Friday, Good told jurors he “could not see” any punches thrown."
No- He couldn't see the punches connecting.
He say the thug Treyvon Martin's fist going up and down over his victim.
I'm sure the jury is far more intelligent than anyone (like yourself) who would believe those fists were not making contact with the victim (George Zimmerman) who wound up with a broken nose and bleeding wounds on the back of his head.

Moreno Valley, CA

#161937 Jul 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
More PLAINLY SEEN!
Zimmerman on his Seminole County Sheriff's Office Inmate Booking Information dated April 11, 2012, the date of his arrest.[53]
Zimmerman's height is shown as
5 Feet 8 inches
his weight at 200 pounds [lbs]
[Trayvon Martin
Height 5' 11 inches
Weight 158 pounds [lbs]
Still different weight divisions AL. Mondo Ramos is the only fighter I know who turned pro at 17 and he didn’t weigh 135 pounds soak and wet, but still would have beat the shit out of GZ and would have probably took his gun to boot.

Ottawa

#161938 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Air Force Academy says "no thanks to Biden."
Air Force Academy Commencement 2013
Friday, May 31, 2013
Good friends of ours from here in Elizabethtown , KY just got back home from a visit to the Air Force Academy , in Colorado Springs where they attended the commencement exercises of the graduating class of 2013.
In fact John's grandson was one of the graduates and John, being a retired US Army officer was able to swear in his grandson as a brand spanking new US Air Force 2Lt.
What an honor that must have been for John and his family, but that's not the real story nor is it the historic significance of the 2013 commencement celebration.
You see 2013 is the first Air Force graduation on record that has occurred under a Sequester created by a non functioning Congress and an unyielding Obama Administration.
Due to operating under this Sequester the ceremonies proceeded as follows:
President Obama regretfully declined the kind invitation of the Commandant of the Air Force Academy to be speak to the graduates and their families on the occasion of their graduation saying he was committed to addressing the graduates at West Point .
Instead it was established that Vice President Biden was free and he would come to Colorado Springs .
And, as to the request for the usual fly-over by the US Air Force Thunderbirds that was declined again due to the Sequester.
After consultation with his chain of command the Commandant of the Air Force Academy notified the White House that due to the Sequester cancelling the traditional fly-over of the Thunderbirds that he was confident that the nation didn't need the added $1 million + expense to fly Air Force 2, of any configuration or model, and the added expense of the Secret Service and their entourage required when the Vice President traveled.
Rogue : "non-functioning Congress ". Really? And who holds the majority in Congress?

Your last paragraph : "After consultation with his chain of command the Commandant of the Air Force Academy notified the White House that due to the Sequester cancelling the traditional fly-over of the Thunderbirds that he was confident that the nation didn't need the added $1 million + expense to fly Air Force 2, of any configuration or model, and the added expense of the Secret Service and their entourage required when the Vice President traveled"

Well, you think the commandant would DARE write that to the president and/or vice-president? Show us. NOW.

Now I know why you didn't give a source. Foxnews.com . Made up, all of it. You didn't want to be mocked. Well, you are.

Neither the pres or v.p. were invited. And there was a flypast. Sec of the Air Force was invited and attended.

Ottawa

#161939 Jul 1, 2013
Corr : Under Secretary
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161940 Jul 1, 2013
Eurozone countries experience record high unemployment rates. Hmmm, wasn't someone on here bragging about the EU and how we should try some of their ideas? Now, which gumflapper was that?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161941 Jul 1, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still different weight divisions AL. Mondo Ramos is the only fighter I know who turned pro at 17 and he didn’t weigh 135 pounds soak and wet, but still would have beat the shit out of GZ and would have probably took his gun to boot.
What's your point, groidboy?

Location hidden

#161942 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote: I don't know. What do you think?
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
According to your reasoning, and as there was no known formal cessation of hostilities and armistice or surrender, I guess they still are.
Well, let's leave it up to the Brits and the Romans then while we worry about what the North Koreans will do next!
Anyway, Jordan and Egypt have signed peace treaties with Israel but Syria, Irae, Iran, Saudi Arabia and a few others have not. Sp Israel has the right to reengage with any or all of them. And since Iran is still making war threats, Israel can attack them in self defence.

Location hidden

#161943 Jul 1, 2013
Score another one for First Amendment Rights.

NRA T-Shirt Kid Has All Charges Dropped
Written by Gary North on July 1, 2013

A 14-year-old West Virginia middle school student wore an NRA T-shirt to school this spring. It had a picture of an AR-15 on it.
His teacher told him to turn the shirt inside-out. He refused. The teacher told the administration. The administration called the cops. A cop told him to turn it inside-out. He refused. The cops arrested him for obstructing justice — a criminal charge.
A judge has just thrown out the case.“The state of West Virginia is not interested in the possibility of creating a juvenile criminal record for this defendant.”
The mother of the boy says she will sue the people who did this to her son.
The case is one more example of tax-funded education run amuck. The anti-gun mania means that students may not even wear a T-shirt with an image of a gun on it. This is gun control taken to the next level.
The solution is not lawsuits. The solution is to pull children out of the tax-funded schools. But most parents refuse to take this step.

Read more: http://teapartyeconomist.com/2013/07/01/nra-t...

Moreno Valley, CA

#161944 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
What's wrong with using modern means of communications? Anything amiss with the words of the rapper?
Descending into gutter? According to the Bible , Jesus did just that, no? He talked to Pharisees and tax collectors all the time - they were funnier and more interesting than living saints.
Anyhow, why do you call this good man and his audience who's rapping for God someone from the gutter? Methinks it's intolerance like yours that lies in the gutter.
Oh Lord! You no doubt didn’t watch the video. LOL……. The good Rev should leave rappin to the young folk and try to refrain from calling Jesus “My N…a”

Yeah I know; I hear young folk white, black, brown and yellow use the term out here, but it still sounds ridiculous.

You’re right of course. If you want to bring in young folk you best play at least some music that appeals to them.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161945 Jul 1, 2013
Just who you that jac fool is, to say to me to speak what English if you have difficulty with reading according to your type of English you know, by making a stupid fool of yourself all the time? Why do you read mine?
AMAZINGLY, as I can't even remember, YOU EVEN SAY FOR THE TENTH TIME, AS DID YOU TALK TO ME ABOUT ENGLISH FOR 10 TIMES ALREADY, AND WHO THE FILTHY SUCKER NUT YOU ARE BY English alone, and nothing else?

What the damn ass sicko you are?

I don't confess I have a lot of experience in wording, verbiage, and speaking to people on the Internet. I have chatted in a lot of places for the last 8 years. Most people I talked to, were ordinary people or otherwise somewhat educated. Most of them used the nothing unusual typicals, like BBL = be back later, see you later, long time no see, as nothing new.

However, I came across a lady who told me she was an English professor.
She was completely different in her speeches in talks. Most to all of the time, unlike others, every line was a sentence that she came up with, sometimes quite long and a lot different form those of the ordinary people. She had perfect grammar and typing all the time, only as few typos once a while, illustrating concise meanings. She usually kept silent when someone argued with me. Then I laid out quite long dialogue and speeches, and about subjects related to science,etc. when I started to question others' arguments. She said, if anyone did not understand what I said, he/she would not know science, yet she never commented my English and came short of saying about others' English (being bad) as if she understood mine.
I was tired of tall the jazz of those same little words from those talks.

Topix here gives the space for people to lay out some writings, opinions and messages, as long as 4000 characters. I had done that quite a number of times before, whereas it would issue the signal of saying 4000 characters are the limit when the writing is reached to that level.

In the first place, whether people agree is one thing, but to be ready for any one wanting to argue is another thing, even it is easy to write something.

NO ONE NEEDS TO BE GETTING CONFUSED AND LOST if he/she wants to make wave and cannot back up with argument, from the subject matters and on English.

Sometimes it is a wast of time, knowing they are the stupid fools as ill nuts to even present something, as they are not supposed to view them since some are the filthy degenerates.
Sunlight Foundation com

Sayville, NY

#161946 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo, the evil private sector. Why does that bother you? It does not seem to both you that trade unions have more access to the White House than any other groups but those evil corporations, why they are just ...evil.
Do you know who owns the worlds largest jet air taxi service, Net Jets? It is Obama's corporate buddy Jimmy Buffet's little brother Warren!
Yep, it is evil for GM, Ford, etc. to own private jets but it is okay for union leaders to fly around on Warren's jets!!!
Are you trying to have me go on a wild goose chase?

Looking up Union Leaders and the Buffet family?

Warren and Obama are corporate centrist Democrats and not liberal.

The average working American has continuously lost ground since Reagan 1980.

The rightwing in collusion with Wall Street wants you to believe liberals own and control everything and even call the shots.

History proves me correct and YOU incorrect.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#161947 Jul 1, 2013
Just who you that jac fool is, to say to me to speak what English if you have difficulty with reading according to your type of English you know, by making a stupid fool of yourself all the time?

Why do you read mine IF YOU HAVE POOR LEVEL IN EVERYTHING, INCLUDING ENGLISH?

I was tired of all the jazz of those same little words from those talks and CAME HERE.

As you are the nobody, is that your entitlement for the tenth time to ask me to do what? AMAZINGLY, as I can't even remember, YOU EVEN SAY FOR THE TENTH TIME, AS DID YOU TALK TO ME ABOUT ENGLISH FOR 10 TIMES ALREADY, AND WHO THE FILTHY SUCKER NUT YOU ARE BY English alone, and nothing else?

WHAT ARE YOU--THE stupid fools as ill nuts YOU ARE OF, BEING the ONE filthy degenerate?
Sunlight Foundation com

Sayville, NY

#161948 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Caesar's legions invaded Britannia (Britain) in 50 BC. To this day, no peace accord has been signed formally ending that war, meaning, according to Rogue's logic, that Rome and Britain are still in a state of war.
Rogue still lives in a corporate rightwing bubble where Wall Street does no wrong, Republicans do no wrong, and working class and indigent Americans are the problem.

He loves tax cuts for the wealthy while 99% of everyone else pays.

Truth is Rogue is at war with any other voice that is different than Limbaugh's.

LOL

Untold Truths About the American Revolution
http://tinyurl.com/nyxk6c / July 3, 2009
http://www.progressive.org/zinn070309.html
Sunlight Foundation com

Sayville, NY

#161949 Jul 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and Amb. Joe Wilson LIED about Iraq trying to buy yellowcake from that country in Africa whose name I am not allowed to write down. And Colon Powell withheld information about that incident from Bush and he was forced to resign.
Oh, why was the lawsuit against Scooter Libby by Joe Wilson and Valerie Plame tossed out and why did Valery Plame RESIGN from the CIA???
Wilson v. Cheney[edit]
Main article: Wilson v. Cheney
a 2-1 decision, the three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit upheld the dismissal. Melanie Sloan, of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, which represents the Wilsons, "said the group will request the full D.C. Circuit to review the case and appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court." Agreeing with the Bush administration, the Obama Justice Department argues the Wilsons have no legitimate grounds to sue.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Plame
Your not allowed to write down a NAME?

ROTFL

LOL

Who are you kidding.

Have you ever heard the expression: You cannot fight City Hall?

Libby was convicted in a court of law for protecting Bush and Cheney.

----------

JUDGE AGREED PLAME WAS COVERT
Was She or Wasn't She?
Arguing that Libby deserves jail time, Fitzgerald says Plame was a covert agent.
May 29, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/6yokupx
In new court filings, special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald has finally resolved one of the most disputed issues at the core of the long-running CIA leak controversy: Valerie Plame Wilson, he asserts, was a “covert” CIA officer who repeatedly traveled overseas using a “cover identity” in order to disguise her relationship with the agency.
http://www.newsweek.com/2007/05/28/was-she-or...

Libby judge 'perplexed' by clemency
His 30-month sentence was appropriate for the former Cheney aide, he writes in his first public comments on the issue.
July 13, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/3ds8xvn
WASHINGTON — In an unusual expression of frustration, the judge who sentenced former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby to 30 months in jail, only to see the sentence commuted by President Bush, said he was "perplexed" by the act of clemency.

In his first public comments on the matter, U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton took issue with Bush's statement that the prison sentence ordered for Libby last month was "excessive." Walton defended the sentence, saying that he followed established legal precedents as well as a strict interpretation of federal sentencing guidelines that has been supported by Bush's own administration.
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jul/13/natio...

Libby Judge "Perplexed" by Clemency
http://tinyurl.com/3gdtrms
http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/paperchase/2007/07...

-----

Libby Trial Exhibits March 6, 2007
http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. And Mr. Libby, if you could state your name for the record and spell your name? A. I. Lewis, L-e-w-i-s; Libby, L-i-b-b-y. Q. And do you have a nickname? A. I do. Q. Okay. And that is -- A. "Scooter".

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. Good morning, Mr. Libby. A. Good morning. http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#161950 Jul 1, 2013
Sunlight Foundation com wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue still lives in a corporate rightwing bubble where Wall Street does no wrong, Republicans do no wrong, and working class and indigent Americans are the problem.
He loves tax cuts for the wealthy while 99% of everyone else pays.
Truth is Rogue is at war with any other voice that is different than Limbaugh's.
LOL
Untold Truths About the American Revolution
http://tinyurl.com/nyxk6c / July 3, 2009
http://www.progressive.org/zinn070309.html
So, what is the Sunlight Foundation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kasich, Christie make the cut for prime-time Re... 1 min Responsibility 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,265,141
News Hillary, Bill Clinton earn more than $139M betw... 1 min Le Jimbo 80
News Poll: Trump leads Walker, Bush 1 min Le Jimbo 28
News Debate illustrates power of Fox News in GOP cam... 1 min Le Jimbo 13
News Paper: FBI investigating security of Clinton em... 1 min Le Jimbo 4
News Craig James Sues Fox Sports Alleging Network Fi... 1 min Wondering 30
More from around the web