BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,721 - 124,740 of 177,260 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Check with your alter ego, the other climate scientist, LRS.
LMAO jakeleg doesn't know who anyone is! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

jakeleg wrote:

What nerve, what gall, asking for a source.

LMAO!!! What-an-Idiotard!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but you do it all the time. A clear pattern of taking shots at religion. As to the other, my guess is you are an atheist. You're a bit touchy on the subject, why so jakeleg?
Not touchy, you are, as every time I or someone else quote the scriptures, you and Rogue label us atheists. Why is that? How can quoting the Holy Book be deemed atheist?

Be frank, truhtful, honest. Have you ever fully read the old and new testaments? I had not for most of my youth and early adulthood as we were forbidden to do so under threat of excommunication. The bible, particularly the old testament were indexed by the Holy See. I have since learned that most nuns, brothers and priests had never read the old testament, save for parts that were given them that were deemed "safe". As soon as John XXIII relaxed the rules and mass missels were translated in the vernacular, and it was no longer prohibited to read the bible, the faithful, apprising itself, at last, of the horrors, started to leave the Church. Attendance at mass went, in some places, from 90% to today's 15-20%. Don't ask for proof, that's a fact you should know.

Okay, here gos and now you can call me an atheist if you want. If the Bible were on trial today, it would invoke the 5th, as it is totally self-incriminating. And if you don't agree with that statement, it is because you have NEVER read it.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Corr : goes
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

LRS wrote:
jakeleg wrote:
What nerve, what gall, asking for a source.
LMAO!!! What-an-Idiotard!
More Rogue "language", and more Rogue proxy reply. Hmmm, not sayin', nope, not sayin'---
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Where did that 31,000 scientists thing hokus-pokus come from? Wnd.com . Yes, the bible of truth and veracity, Wnd.com .

I know, Rogue, I know, I shoot the messenger. But if you had a messenger coming from Hitler or Stalin, would you not be tempted to shoot it?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not touchy, you are, as every time I or someone else quote the scriptures, you and Rogue label us atheists. Why is that? How can quoting the Holy Book be deemed atheist?
Be frank, truhtful, honest. Have you ever fully read the old and new testaments? I had not for most of my youth and early adulthood as we were forbidden to do so under threat of excommunication. The bible, particularly the old testament were indexed by the Holy See. I have since learned that most nuns, brothers and priests had never read the old testament, save for parts that were given them that were deemed "safe". As soon as John XXIII relaxed the rules and mass missels were translated in the vernacular, and it was no longer prohibited to read the bible, the faithful, apprising itself, at last, of the horrors, started to leave the Church. Attendance at mass went, in some places, from 90% to today's 15-20%. Don't ask for proof, that's a fact you should know.
Okay, here gos and now you can call me an atheist if you want. If the Bible were on trial today, it would invoke the 5th, as it is totally self-incriminating. And if you don't agree with that statement, it is because you have NEVER read it.
jakeleg wrote:

Not touchy, you are, as every time I or someone else quote the scriptures, you and Rogue label us atheists.

That was answered in my original post.

Self incriminating or misread by tards such as yourself? Yep!
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jakeleg wrote:
Not touchy, you are, as every time I or someone else quote the scriptures, you and Rogue label us atheists.
That was answered in my original post.
Self incriminating or misread by tards such as yourself? Yep!
Again, have you or have you not read the two testaments in their entirety?

Ænd as usual, you have no response whatsoever to my post. None.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Are all idiotards "seers"? It's amazing how they know us better than we know ourselves! With a show like that, they'd be a great "freak" show at a really seedy carnival! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, have you or have you not read the two testaments in their entirety?
Ænd as usual, you have no response whatsoever to my post. None.
Nah, that's not it jakeleg. I'm just doing what you do, you know, like not answering questions? Yea you know. I did just finish "The Art of Racing in the Rain". LMAO

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Where did that 31,000 scientists thing hokus-pokus come from? Wnd.com . Yes, the bible of truth and veracity, Wnd.com .
I know, Rogue, I know, I shoot the messenger. But if you had a messenger coming from Hitler or Stalin, would you not be tempted to shoot it?
Ah, Libtardian Logic at it's finest. Since it is not a George Soros approved source, it can't be true!
And World Net Daily is neither Hitler not Stalin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

I wonder if Jacques will accept The Telegraph?

Scientists sign petition denying man-made global warming
More than 31,000 scientists have signed a petition denying that man is responsible for global warming
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/205...

Or maybe Fox News?

Junk Science: Global Warming's New 'Consensus'
Written By Steven Milloy: Published May 23, 2008
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,357201,00...

Sorry, no ABC, BBS, NBC, MCNBC, CNN, etc. but neither did they denounce it.
Jacques Ottawa

Oshawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, that's not it jakeleg. I'm just doing what you do, you know, like not answering questions? Yea you know. I did just finish "The Art of Racing in the Rain". LMAO
Tell me one single question I did not answer. One.

You lie, you ignorantly evade and lie. You've never read the testament,old or new, that is obvious. I have. Your pretense of having answered questions, of having submitted evidence or proof of your outlandish statements is wearing thin. Don't you have any self-respect, a bit of pride?
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Still haven't figured it out, huh [racist epithet]? Fact: only the willfully ignorant ostriches known as birfoons do not know who Barry is! LMAO
FIFY, you're welcome :)
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Unstable Loser wrote:
You cannot impeach a usurper, you must remove him by force, give him a fair trial, and
when convicted of treason, along with all co-conspirators, put a bullet in their heads!
Nowhere is it written that the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of innocent
Americans. The blood of a usurper and his co-conspirators will do just fine.
It must be done!
It's sad, but I see this all the time in the progression of the disease known as birfoonism.

The birfoon's decent into madness always ends in an apotheosis of violence. Then the birfoons gets a friendly visit from the Secret Service and very quickly changes its tune, because they're nothing more than cowardly keyboard commandos.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, I guess thinks these 31,000 are the 5% who disagree with man-made Global Warming? That would mean Jacques should be able to find the 589,000 scientists who agree with Owl Gore!!!
31,000 SCIENTISTS REJECT 'GLOBAL WARMING' AGENDA
'Mr. Gore's movie has claims no informed expert endorses'
Published: 05/19/2008
More than 31,000 scientists across the U.S.– including more than 9,000 Ph.D.s in fields such as atmospheric science, climatology, Earth science, environment and dozens of other specialties – have signed a petition rejecting “global warming,” the assumption that the human production of greenhouse gases is damaging Earth’s climate.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/05/64734/#o6M8g4M2Su1...
LOL, Rogue Moron, just because the people on the above list, most of whom are not verifiable, are more educated than you does not make your silly anti-science point of view valid.

US universities award close to 50,000 PHDs per year. All that's required to sign the petition is an unverified bachelor's degree.

It's meaningless drivel, which is the usual with you.
Learn to Read

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
You cannot impeach a usurper, you must remove him by force, give him a fair trial, and
when convicted of treason, along with all co-conspirators, put a bullet in their heads!

Nowhere is it written that the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of innocent

It must be done!
Blather on treasonous fool
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Learn to read the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
making threats,of arrest for people speaking thier views
Typical birfoon. When what you want to read is not there, simply invent it (and then spell incorrectly).

LOLOLOLOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Learn to read the truth wrote:
<quoted text>Grand Birther wrote:

It must be done!

Sense when is it treasonous to question the POTUS? Are you this brainwashed! You are the fool!

Now toddle along for your cup of Mien Obummer propaganda cool aid!

"Obummer is good, Obummer is God, I must follow, must follow, I better or the SS will come after me!"

LOL!
Question? Looks like both English and Birfonese too much for CMor to comprehend

Typical moron - when in doubt shout Nazi

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
FIFY, you're welcome :)
It "Fifi".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:B-29_overni...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,099,105
A year later: Immigrants fear reform will never... 29 min the Light 67
Mitt Romney takes ALS Ice Bucket challenge, soa... 42 min Lawrence Wolf 20
Voters in Florida, 3 other states head to polls 1 hr Cat74 17
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 1 hr Colbert 226
Rubio interrupted by hecklers in South Carolina 1 hr Le Jimbo 15
Congressman: Get Ready for Immigration Move Fro... 1 hr the Light 36
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••