BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
124,701 - 124,720 of 174,530 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks AL! Romney thought blacks were cursed as well; right on up to 1978.
The Book of Mormon's teaching of the accursedness and, therefore, the inferiority of blacks -- if blacks are cursed, then by definition they are inferior to the divinely acceptable whites -- was reaffirmed by numerous Mormon leaders for a century and a half. As late as 1969, even after the Civil Rights Movement had dismantled de jure segregation throughout the land, David O. McKay, then president and "living prophet" of Mormonism, still publicly justified its segregationist policies by declaring that "the seeming discrimination by the Church toward the Negro... goes back into the beginning with God."
Now, some will argue that I should dismiss the codified racism of the Book of Mormon as the unfortunate folklore of a bygone era because of the 1978 revelation by Spencer W. Kimball, the Church's president and "living prophet" at that time, that after a century and a half black males were finally un-accursed enough to fully participate in Mormonism's priesthood and sacred temple ceremonies. However, even if we ignore the suspiciously coincidental timing of this "revelation" (it conveniently appeared when the Church's federal tax-exempt status was imperiled by its racial policies), an attentive reading reveals that Kimball's proclamation did not in any way address the question of whether or not the Church still considered the Book of Mormon's assertions of black inferiority to be divinely authorized. In fact, the specific contents of Kimball's revelation were never made public. Nor has the Church ever disavowed the Book's white supremacist passages or the past racist practices and pronouncements of its leaders.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/obery-m-hendric...
Right on, and well-researched, Poppo. However, the LRS's , yes particularly the LRS's of this world, the GBs, Rogues' Fwanks', Als' etc will tell you that Mitt did not agree with the "abomination" statements of the Book of Mormom or the "inferiority of the Negro (sorry) race" even though he gave the Mormon Chruch $3 million in 2011, and was a missionary in France during his youth (good luck with that,lol). If he did not believe the precepts of his very church, then he was not a true Mormom, right? Wrong, he believed all of it, gave "em 3 million smackeroos in 2011 alone and went door-to-door in France (talk about Mission : Impossible) preaching to the heathen abominations. And, worst of all, he , omg, horrors, Romney speaks French. That alone makes him THE abomination.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating stuff this morning Romper
Can't Learn Shat, an ant fascinates you. Go chase a gnat.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Bobby puts in a little more work than you Mr. Liars. He’s actually been officially informed that Barack Obama is constitutionally qualified to serve as president. Fact is you don’t know Bobby or Barry.
Still haven't figured it out, huh slaveboi? Fact: no one knows who Barry is! LMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on, and well-researched, Poppo. However, the LRS's , yes particularly the LRS's of this world, the GBs, Rogues' Fwanks', Als' etc will tell you that Mitt did not agree with the "abomination" statements of the Book of Mormom or the "inferiority of the Negro (sorry) race" even though he gave the Mormon Chruch $3 million in 2011, and was a missionary in France during his youth (good luck with that,lol). If he did not believe the precepts of his very church, then he was not a true Mormom, right? Wrong, he believed all of it, gave "em 3 million smackeroos in 2011 alone and went door-to-door in France (talk about Mission : Impossible) preaching to the heathen abominations. And, worst of all, he , omg, horrors, Romney speaks French. That alone makes him THE abomination.
And another dig at religion. Atheist loser much? LMAO
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Can't Learn Shat, an ant fascinates you. Go chase a gnat.
Why would I want to chase you? You admit that you already see me behind every tree

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>The percentage land mass occupancy is totally irrelevant.
Furthermore, whether you believe the scientific consensus or not, it's fact that over 95% of climate scientists believe there is significant anthropogenic contribution to climate change, and the Fox commentator's claim to the contrary was simply made up.
And you can not prove that!!! Reliable source!!!
How many times has Dr. James Hansen been arrested? And you think he is an open minded scientist? Do you know the difference between subjective and objective science??

Hansen and Schmidt of NASA GISS under fire for climate stance: Engineers, scientists, astronauts ask NASA administration to look at empirical evidence rather than climate models
Posted on April 10, 2012 by Anthony Watts
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/04/10/hansen-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Justus Liebig wrote:
<quoted text>The percentage land mass occupancy is totally irrelevant.
Furthermore, whether you believe the scientific consensus or not, it's fact that over 95% of climate scientists believe there is significant anthropogenic contribution to climate change, and the Fox commentator's claim to the contrary was simply made up.
The Right Stuff: what the NASA astronauts say about global warming Tuesday, Apr 10 2012
http://1idvet.com/2012/04/10/5907/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Peer Review, Liberally speaking. Ten Liberal scientists pass their research papers to the other nine scientists. They all turn to each other and like a bunch of Bobble Head dolls, nod!!!
Why has Dr. Michael Mann, Penn State, refused to let anyone outside his "peer group" review his data?
Same goes for Dr. James Hansen, Columbia University!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to chase you? You admit that you already see me behind every tree
The ant will keep you spellbound for weeks! LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

According to NASA-GISS (Columbia University), 2011 was the fourth hottest year this Century. But according to NASA-MSFC (the real NASA) 2011 was the coldest year since 1998!
How is right and who is wrong? Hint, Dr, James Hansen refuses to let anyone outside his peer group review his data. In addition he has been implicated in Climate Gate.

Hansen on the surface temperature record, Climategate, solar, and El Nino
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/12/21/hansen-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Well, 95% of those "scientists" are flat out wrong", says climate expert and scientist Rogue-clone LRS. 95?% eh? And of course,you are the 5% right.
What 95% of what scientists? Typical Libtardian response, everyone agrees with me!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And another dig at religion. Atheist loser much? LMAO
Grateful you indicate how I took a dig at religion. I wrote that the Book of Mormom mentioned "abominations" and "inferior negro", as also quoted by Poppo. Does do the Book say these two things or not? Is Romney a bona fide Mormon leader and elder and therefore obliged to believe these two affirmations?

Why is it, with ignoramuses like you, all we need to do is quote the Bible word for word, no comments, or the Book of Mormon, and come out as atheists or "digging at religion?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Well, 95% of those "scientists" are flat out wrong", says climate expert and scientist Rogue-clone LRS. 95?% eh? And of course,you are the 5% right.
Yep, repeat a lie often enough, and the the Libtards will believe it is true.

Forbes MagazineOP/ED | 7/17/2012
That Scientific Global Warming Consensus...Not!

Since 1998, more than 31,000 American scientists from diverse climate-related disciplines, including more than 9,000 with Ph.D.s, have signed a public petition announcing their belief that “…there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate.” Included are atmospheric physicists, botanists, geologists, oceanographers, and meteorologists.

So where did that famous “consensus” claim that “98% of all scientists believe in global warming” come from? It originated from an endlessly reported 2009 American Geophysical Union (AGU) survey consisting of an intentionally brief two-minute, two question online survey sent to 10,257 earth scientists by two researchers at the University of Illinois. Of the about 3.000 who responded, 82% answered “yes” to the second question, which like the first, most people I know would also have agreed with.

://www.forbes.com/sites/larryb ell/2012/07/17/that-scientific -global-warming-consensus-not/
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can not prove that!!! Reliable source!!!
How many times has Dr. James Hansen been arrested? And you think he is an open minded scientist? Do you know the difference between subjective and objective science??
Hansen and Schmidt of NASA GISS under fire for climate stance: Engineers, scientists, astronauts ask NASA administration to look at empirical evidence rather than climate models
Posted on April 10, 2012 by Anthony Watts
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/04/10/hansen-...
Rogue : "And you can not prove that!!! Reliable source!!!"

What nerve, what gall, asking for a source. How many do you owe me? I've stopped counting. Yeah, for one, that 95% criminals, oh , so many.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

No Need to Panic About Global Warming
There's no compelling scientific argument for drastic action to 'decarbonize' the world's economy.

Editor's Note: The following has been signed by the 16 scientists listed at the end of the article:
A candidate for public office in any contemporary democracy may have to consider what, if anything, to do about "global warming." Candidates should understand that the oft-repeated claim that nearly all scientists demand that something dramatic be done to stop global warming is not true. In fact, a large and growing number of distinguished scientists and engineers do not agree that drastic actions on global warming are needed.

In September, Nobel Prize-winning physicist Ivar Giaever, a supporter of President Obama in the last election, publicly resigned from the American Physical Society (APS) with a letter that begins: "I did not renew [my membership] because I cannot live with the [APS policy] statement:'The evidence is incontrovertible: Global warming is occurring. If no mitigating actions are taken, significant disruptions in the Earth's physical and ecological systems, social systems, security and human health are likely to occur. We must reduce emissions of greenhouse gases beginning now.' In the APS it is OK to discuss whether the mass of the proton changes over time and how a multi-universe behaves, but the evidence of global warming is incontrovertible?"

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Right Stuff: what the NASA astronauts say about global warming Tuesday, Apr 10 2012
http://1idvet.com/2012/04/10/5907/
The most celebrated of the 5 astronauts, Buzz Aldrin, says that THE WORLD is causing it, not just us (the U.S.). What's the view of the hundreds of other astronauts?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What 95% of what scientists? Typical Libtardian response, everyone agrees with me!!!
Check with your alter ego, the other climate scientist, LRS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Well, I guess thinks these 31,000 are the 5% who disagree with man-made Global Warming? That would mean Jacques should be able to find the 589,000 scientists who agree with Owl Gore!!!

31,000 SCIENTISTS REJECT 'GLOBAL WARMING' AGENDA
'Mr. Gore's movie has claims no informed expert endorses'
Published: 05/19/2008

More than 31,000 scientists across the U.S.– including more than 9,000 Ph.D.s in fields such as atmospheric science, climatology, Earth science, environment and dozens of other specialties – have signed a petition rejecting “global warming,” the assumption that the human production of greenhouse gases is damaging Earth’s climate.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/05/64734/#o6M8g4M2Su1...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Grateful you indicate how I took a dig at religion. I wrote that the Book of Mormom mentioned "abominations" and "inferior negro", as also quoted by Poppo. Does do the Book say these two things or not? Is Romney a bona fide Mormon leader and elder and therefore obliged to believe these two affirmations?
Why is it, with ignoramuses like you, all we need to do is quote the Bible word for word, no comments, or the Book of Mormon, and come out as atheists or "digging at religion?"
But, but, but you do it all the time. A clear pattern of taking shots at religion. As to the other, my guess is you are an atheist. You're a bit touchy on the subject, why so jakeleg?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, repeat a lie often enough, and the the Libtards will believe it is true.
Forbes MagazineOP/ED | 7/17/2012
That Scientific Global Warming Consensus...Not!
Since 1998, more than 31,000 American scientists from diverse climate-related disciplines, including more than 9,000 with Ph.D.s, have signed a public petition announcing their belief that “…there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate.” Included are atmospheric physicists, botanists, geologists, oceanographers, and meteorologists.
So where did that famous “consensus” claim that “98% of all scientists believe in global warming” come from? It originated from an endlessly reported 2009 American Geophysical Union (AGU) survey consisting of an intentionally brief two-minute, two question online survey sent to 10,257 earth scientists by two researchers at the University of Illinois. Of the about 3.000 who responded, 82% answered “yes” to the second question, which like the first, most people I know would also have agreed with.
://www.forbes.com/sites/larryb ell/2012/07/17/that-scientific -global-warming-consensus-not/
You : "Yep, repeat a lie often enough, and the the Libtards will believe it is true." LoL. I never gave any number. I only repeated what LRS stated. He came up with the 95%,notme. Can't you read? I rarely discuss global warming, as I'm not knowing in the matter, and all I can do is rely on the scientific community. Why can't you do that?

Do you see the difference between you and me? You have an axe to grind, I don't. Iblet the information on climate come to me, weigh it, figure where they come from, look around and agree or half-agree with the one that's most convincing. Whereas, just to prove that intelligent people and scientists are wrong, you scour the internet looking for disclaimers on climate change. Fair enough, your privilege, but it seeps of negativism. Those 31,000 scientists are 31,000 out of how many? Do you know? Seems impressive, 31,000, but do you know how many claim the opposite, namely, that there is global warming? Why don't you scour the internet for that instead of wallowing in denial?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••