BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136206 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Can't Learn, have you ever made one serious post? Talk about blowhards! You wear the crown, clown.
Thanks for your substance Mr "it is ok to abuse and kill children as long as you believe they will be ok"
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136207 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
When a country says stay out of our airspace, it is best for a commercial plane to heed the warning! Wonder if Iran would mind a little flyover? You make excuses for any and everything that doesn't go in your favor. You talk out of both sides of your neck and your azz! You have no credibility what-so-ever. How long have you had this chronic case of diarrhea of the mouth? You're laughable.
1. Are you sure the Libyan airliner was over Israel? Don.t forget, an airliner can travel the lenght of Israel in less than 15 minutes. anyhow, I assume you are absolutely sure the Libyan 727 was overflying Israel?;

2. Iran has had plenty of flyovers. Did they not shoot down a drone a couple weeks ago?

3. Just askin/ Were the Libyans ever at war against Israel?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136208 Jan 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Fable! You prove my point with every post you send!!
The US Supreme Court rejected your fable. You're just to ignorant and bigoted to accept it
Forum carlsbad nm

Carlsbad, NM

#136209 Jan 9, 2013
Bama Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
wanna spank my monkey?
I can't stand monkeys.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136210 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
jacqie, what race are you?
For me to know and you to find out.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136211 Jan 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your substance Mr "it is ok to abuse and kill children as long as you believe they will be ok"
You really are a dumbshat!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136213 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
For me to know and you to find out.
It doesn't really matter to me. I just wanted to show what a wussy you are. And you fell for it perfectly! LMAO!! Are you ashamed of your race? Maybe you don't know what race you are? For now, we'll just toss you in the "mutt" grouping.
Affirmative Diversity

Louisville, KY

#136214 Jan 9, 2013
Vote Obama wrote:
<quoted text>When did I say that I wish Obama was not a natural born citizen? Of course Obama was born in Hawaii.
Obama doesn't have TWO U.S. CITIZEN PARENTS, so he is NOT a Natural born citizen as required by the Constitution, and as defined by the USSC in Minor v. Happersett.
How do you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You know that Obama told his Literary Agent that he was born in Kenya, right?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136215 Jan 9, 2013
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
My race? For me to know and you to find out.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't really matter to me. I just wanted to show what a wussy you are. And you fell for it perfectly! LMAO!! Are you ashamed of your race? Maybe you don't know what race you are? For now, we'll just toss you in the "mutt" grouping.
"It doesn't really matter to me. I just wanted to show what a wussy you are", you wrote.

Could there be a more moronic reply? Is it possible?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#136216 Jan 9, 2013
Forum carlsbad nm wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stand monkeys.
How you must hate your gene pool. To you, jean pool. Ha ha, what a loser.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#136217 Jan 9, 2013
Birfoons still cling to the discredited and repudiated two citizen parent delusion. Pitiful.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#136218 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a dumbshat!
Harsh words from a child molester

Location hidden

#136219 Jan 9, 2013
What Birfoons think Obama told his literary agent can get them a ride on the bus -- if they have $1.25.

Location hidden

#136220 Jan 9, 2013
Now what part of the Constitution prohibits eligibility if a literary agent thought the President wasn't born here?

I could say I was born in Kenya but it is the State I was born in that has the final say. Same with the President. He was born in Hawaii. Verified and certified. It doesn't get more official than that, Birfoons.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136221 Jan 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Harsh words from a child molester
How long have you been attracted to children? Perv!
Lincoln

United States

#136222 Jan 9, 2013
Affirmative Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doesn't have TWO U.S. CITIZEN PARENTS, so he is NOT a Natural born citizen as required by the Constitution, and as defined by the USSC in Minor v. Happersett.
How do you prove a Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
You know that Obama told his Literary Agent that he was born in Kenya, right?
Funny that you are still diverting the Republican Party from political action with this nonsense
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136223 Jan 9, 2013
DIMs, are you aware you support a liar and a fraud? You also support the erosion of our (Americans) rights, you support a leader (LMAO) who has driven our country into bankruptcy, you support turning our backs on our allies, you support the obvious cover-ups under this administration and you support the killing of our Ambassador as a result, you support indoctrination of school children, you support class warfare, you support handouts to the undeserving (you), you support a leader (LMAO) who refuses to protect and uphold the Constitution, etc, etc, etc. As far as I'm concerned, you're an enemy to the U.S. Worthless pond scum is what you are.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#136224 Jan 9, 2013
Justus von Liebig wrote:
Now what part of the Constitution prohibits eligibility if a literary agent thought the President wasn't born here?
I could say I was born in Kenya but it is the State I was born in that has the final say. Same with the President. He was born in Hawaii. Verified and certified. It doesn't get more official than that, Birfoons.
Mobarf, you could say anything you'd like and not one person on the planet would give a rat's azz. Insignificant, like Notre Dame! LMAO Next time, please show up with a football team. HaHaHaHa
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

#136226 Jan 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
Rogue Moron thinks there's a link between sun spots and earth's weather.
Rogue Moron does not think there's a link between his liver damage and the amount of cheap booze he forces down his gullet.
<quoted text>
Well, the Fake Grand Birther can not engage in any intellectually honest reply. That is why he resorts to personal attacks. That is why be assumed I have some sort of alcohol problem. But the fact is I do have an FAA Class III flight physical which means I am health!
Again, he has no knowledge of my drug or alcohol use but e uses that because he can not attack my knowledge of many subjects. Sad, very sad little Libtard troll.
In fact, I like it when he attacks me personally as I now I have his goat!
Rogue Moron has yet to make any link whatsoever between sun spots and earth's weather.

Instead he chooses to ramble about helicopters and play pretend.

Thus and therefore, Rogue Moron is saturated with cheap booze.

Location hidden

#136227 Jan 9, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mobarf, you could say anything you'd like and not one person on the planet would give a rat's azz. Insignificant, like Notre Dame! LMAO Next time, please show up with a football team. HaHaHaHa
Moron, what part of, I could say I was born in Kenya but the STATE I was born in that has the final say, do you not comprehend? That's the whole point. I can say anything I want but it is the STATE's word that counts.
Capisce?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min sonicfilter 1,155,537
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 8 min Le Jimbo 1,623
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 2 hr John 254
Senate, CIA agree torture program was mismanaged 5 hr Emperor 2
Pope Francis acknowledges State of Palestine (May '14) 9 hr WelbyMD 141
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 9 hr xxxrayted 304
Exclusive: Senate Republican leader McConnell o... 11 hr Little white RINO 6
More from around the web