BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242531 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133317 Dec 15, 2012
Sand you Libtards blame Ronald Reagan for closing the federal mental hospitals too. Reagan was closing UN-used hospitals because laws passed by LBJ and Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter made it difficult to institutionalize mental patients.
But Libtardian Logic dictates that you blame the Republican president as Libtards always mean well even though their programs frequently do not work out as planned.
Jared Lee Loughner should have been in a metal hospital but thanks to you Libtards he was not and was able to shoot those people in Tuscon. Now that he has killed people, you can institutionalize he.
The same goes for James Holmes from the Aurora theater shooting. A lot of people knew he was a danger to himself and others but since he was a good Libtard, they took no action until he killed people.
And then there is the case of Brandon Raub who was not a threat to himself or others but since he sad he would defend himself he was put in a mental hospital because he is a ....... conservative,,,,, and nothing more.
If anyone is mentally ill, it is you Libtards!
And yes, both FDR and LBJ were RACISTS!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133318 Dec 15, 2012
Sad, very sad. The Democrat Party has re-enslaved blacks using the welfare system. And when they find a black who refuses to become a victim, he must be racially attacked!

December 14, 2012 by Gary DeMar Filed Under Politics, Racism, Socialism
A Black Man Has Just Left the Liberal Plantation

I don’t follow the NFL unless the Steelers are winning. At this point in time, the Steelers are on the verge of playoff elimination, so I haven’t been paying attention to much football talk. All of a sudden a story appears about Robert Griffin III who’s the quarterback for the Washington Redskins. Unlike the Steelers, the Redskins are winning. This makes Griffin a popular guy in DC, except with some blacks.
Griffin may have made the biggest mistake in his young life by saying that he did not want “to be defined by the color of [his] skin.” To add insult to injury, he went on to say,“I am an African-American in America. That will never change. But I don’t have to be defined by that.”
Griffin had the audacity to hop a fast train off the liberal plantation. Like clockwork, some fellow African-Americans were sent out to bring him back before Mr. Griffin can tell his story of self-reliance, work ethic, and character to other blacks. If the truth gets out, black liberal solidarity might be affected.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/12/a-black-m...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133319 Dec 15, 2012
Yep, most can agree that he was a nut case. But because he was a Liberal, he was a good not case and they did not institutionalize him. So I don't blame Adam for the murders, I blame you Libtards!

Connecticut Shooter Adam Lanza:'Obviously Not Well'
By BRIAN ROSS and RICHARD ESPOSITO | Good Morning America –

Adam Lanza of Newtown, Connecticut was a child of the suburbs and a child of divorce who at age 20 still lived with his mother.
This morning he appears to have started his day by shooting his mother Nancy in the face, and then driving to nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School armed with at least two handguns and at least one semi-automatic rifle.
There, before turning his gun on himself, he shot and killed 20 children, who President Obama later described as between five and 10 years of age. Six adults were also killed at the school. Nancy Lanza was found dead in her home.
A relative told ABC News that Adam was "obviously not well."
http://gma.yahoo.com/connecticut-shooter-adam...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#133320 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Sand you Libtards blame Ronald Reagan for closing the federal mental hospitals too. Reagan was closing UN-used hospitals because laws passed by LBJ and Jimmy "The Peanut Man" Carter made it difficult to institutionalize mental patients.
But Libtardian Logic dictates that you blame the Republican president as Libtards always mean well even though their programs frequently do not work out as planned.
Jared Lee Loughner should have been in a metal hospital but thanks to you Libtards he was not and was able to shoot those people in Tuscon. Now that he has killed people, you can institutionalize he.
The same goes for James Holmes from the Aurora theater shooting. A lot of people knew he was a danger to himself and others but since he was a good Libtard, they took no action until he killed people.
And then there is the case of Brandon Raub who was not a threat to himself or others but since he sad he would defend himself he was put in a mental hospital because he is a ....... conservative,,,,, and nothing more.
If anyone is mentally ill, it is you Libtards!
And yes, both FDR and LBJ were RACISTS!!!
Reagan was head if the actors union for years - today Teabaggers would call him a union thug. Reagan championed rights of all people - "even homosexuals". Today Teabaggers would call him a RINO.

Reagan would want nothing to do with your Birfoon ass

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133321 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
What's more, is "conservatives" defund mental health programs that could help people who commit atrocious acts.
Plus, mental health problems are so stigmatized that people like Kentucky can't go seek help because they'll be labeled for the rest of their lives as broken, rather than just different and in need of a little help.
Sorry Libtard. It was LBJ and Jimmy Carter who let the looneis out of the padded rooms. But if the person is a conservative, he needs to be stuck in a padded cell!
Oh, I know, it was Ronald Reagan who closed the federal mental hospitals but only because they had no patients ..... because LBJ and Jimmy Carter let the patients out!!!
Yep, we know you Libtards will never point the finger at yourselves as in your minds, you know what is best for everyone.
Yes, I blame the murders of these children on you Libtards!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133322 Dec 15, 2012
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was head if the actors union for years - today Teabaggers would call him a union thug. Reagan championed rights of all people - "even homosexuals". Today Teabaggers would call him a RINO.
Reagan would want nothing to do with your Birfoon ass
Do you ever learn how to read? Because if you ever did you would have know that Reagan WAS a Democrat. And then he saw the light. You need to take off you rose colored glasses!

Oh, I believe in the "rights" of all people. I just don't believe in the Liberal definition of peoples "rights".
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133323 Dec 15, 2012
Two days ago: teachers unions are violent thugs

Yesterday: teachers need to be armed, get guns in the class room

Just more of the common conservative schizophrenia.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133324 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
What's more, is "conservatives" defund mental health programs that could help people who commit atrocious acts.
Plus, mental health problems are so stigmatized that people like Kentucky can't go seek help because they'll be labeled for the rest of their lives as broken, rather than just different and in need of a little help.
I bet you can't show me where conservatives defunded mental health programs!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133325 Dec 15, 2012
Yep, in 1948 Ronald Reagan was a Liberal Democrat. But that was in 1948 before he saw the light.

Ronald Reagan LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.
The next time that one of your conservative friends or relatives or Teabagger talks about trickle down supply side economics.Play this 1948 Reagan video to them.
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNu mSRT0MAg

Yep, and Charlie Crist used to be a Republican albeit he was a country clubber RINO. So know he is a Democrat because the Republican Party has shunned him!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133326 Dec 15, 2012
Since 1982, there have been at least 61 mass murders carried out with firearms across the country, with the killings unfolding in 30 states.
Learn to Read

Belvidere, IL

#133327 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever learn how to read? Because if you ever did you would have know that Reagan WAS a Democrat. And then he saw the light. You need to take off you rose colored glasses!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VNumSRT0MAgXX
Oh, I believe in the "rights" of all people. I just don't believe in the Liberal definition of peoples "rights".
And in your fable when Reagan "saw the light" he learned to hate unions and gays?(Btw Burfoon - he championed gay rights AFTER he "saw the light"
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133328 Dec 15, 2012
Eleven of the 20 worst mass shootings in the last 50 years took place in the United States.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#133329 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, most can agree that he was a nut case. But because he was a Liberal, he was a good not case and they did not institutionalize him. So I don't blame Adam for the murders, I blame you Libtards!
Connecticut Shooter Adam Lanza:'Obviously Not Well'
By BRIAN ROSS and RICHARD ESPOSITO | Good Morning America –
Adam Lanza of Newtown, Connecticut was a child of the suburbs and a child of divorce who at age 20 still lived with his mother.
This morning he appears to have started his day by shooting his mother Nancy in the face, and then driving to nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School armed with at least two handguns and at least one semi-automatic rifle.
There, before turning his gun on himself, he shot and killed 20 children, who President Obama later described as between five and 10 years of age. Six adults were also killed at the school. Nancy Lanza was found dead in her home.
A relative told ABC News that Adam was "obviously not well."
http://gma.yahoo.com/connecticut-shooter-adam...
You have something in common with Adam. Nut case.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133330 Dec 15, 2012
Of the 11 deadliest shootings in the US, five have happened from 2007 onward. That doesn’t include Friday’s shooting in Sandy Hook, Connecticut.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133331 Dec 15, 2012
The Harvard Injury Control Research Center assessed the literature on guns and homicide and found that there’s substantial evidence that indicates more guns means more murders. This holds true whether you’re looking at different countries or different states.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133332 Dec 15, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, in 1948 Ronald Reagan was a Liberal Democrat. But that was in 1948 before he saw the light.
Ronald Reagan LIBERAL DEMOCRAT.
The next time that one of your conservative friends or relatives or Teabagger talks about trickle down supply side economics.Play this 1948 Reagan video to them.
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNu mSRT0MAg
Yep, and Charlie Crist used to be a Republican albeit he was a country clubber RINO. So know he is a Democrat because the Republican Party has shunned him!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#133333 Dec 15, 2012
England and Australia tightened gun laws in response to mass shootings, and there has not been a mass shooting since in either country.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133334 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
Of the 11 deadliest shootings in the US, five have happened from 2007 onward. That doesn’t include Friday’s shooting in Sandy Hook, Connecticut.
So it must be Bush's fault? After all, it did start before Obama became president!
I wonder how many of those shooters should have been in mental hospitals?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133335 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
The Harvard Injury Control Research Center assessed the literature on guns and homicide and found that there’s substantial evidence that indicates more guns means more murders. This holds true whether you’re looking at different countries or different states.
Does that work in Norway? You do know, the looney-tooney guy who killed 77 people last year in Norway, don't you?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#133336 Dec 15, 2012
Grand Birther wrote:
England and Australia tightened gun laws in response to mass shootings, and there has not been a mass shooting since in either country.
But have there been less non-gun murders?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Squirrel Pot Pie 25,604
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,580,773
News Mississippi holds on to state flag with Confede... 8 min EMMETT TILL 27
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 21 min melissa 44
News The Military Coup Against Donald Trump of 2018,... 58 min Red Crosse 72
News Tillerson denounces racism in wake of Trump's C... 2 hr Mullahing It Over 1
News Police: Suspect who drove over protesters at Vi... 3 hr Culo Attorney 129
More from around the web