BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132061 Dec 7, 2012
Q: Why did the Polak cross the road?

A: He couldn't get his dick out of the chicken.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132062 Dec 7, 2012
Q: How did the Germans conquer Poland so fast?

A: They marched in backwards and the Polish thought they were leaving.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132063 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry pollock. I don't have a dog.
"Pollock?". Did you not just write "But I didn't think you called people ugly names? LMAO liar ". You're such trash.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132064 Dec 7, 2012
Q: What do you do if a Polak throws a pin at you?

A: Run like hell - he's still got a hand-grenade between his teeth.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132065 Dec 7, 2012
Q: How did the Polish mother teach her son which way to put his underwear on?

A: Yellow in the front, Brown in the back!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132066 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Pollock?". Did you not just write "But I didn't think you called people ugly names? LMAO liar ". You're such trash.
You really don't comprehend much of anything do you? LMAO!!!
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132067 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reminder. Today is 12/07/12 and the U.S. still has a liar and a fraud in the White House. Does anyone know his real name by chance? Pity the poor souls that have so little in their lives that they'll believe the first person that promises them something. That ladies and gentlemen is what you call a fool. LMAO!!!
Will you be watching on January 21, 2013? LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132068 Dec 7, 2012
Q: How do you know you're flying over Poland?

A: Toilet paper hanging on the clotheslines
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132069 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the lady has been pretending for 40+ years to be my step-mother? LMAO! Close your azzhole pollock, it's lying again!
Again with the azzhole. Definitely has an anus retentive problem.

Reminds me. I'm thinking of your ancestor, LRS sr (ha ha), living in pharanoic times. You die, and they want to mummify him. As we all know, part of the mummifying process involved removing the brain from the skull by extricating it through the nasal passage. Well, they had to make an exception with your ancestor. Found, after examination, that they had to extract his brain through his azzhole, ha ha. Well, the family tree, it would appear, has not modified or changed the emplacement of his descendants' gray matter. Tell me, LRS, are you still hampered by the swelling of your prostate putting pressure on your brain? Ha ha.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132070 Dec 7, 2012
corr ; You die should read "he dies". Rest as is, lol
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132071 Dec 7, 2012
7 (SEVEN)inappropriate and racist jokes in a row vituperating the Poles. Then, you're gonna come out with hymns of angels and wise men and men of good will? Sick. Disgusting. What do you think, Rogue?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132072 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Again with the azzhole. Definitely has an anus retentive problem.
Reminds me. I'm thinking of your ancestor, LRS sr (ha ha), living in pharanoic times. You die, and they want to mummify him. As we all know, part of the mummifying process involved removing the brain from the skull by extricating it through the nasal passage. Well, they had to make an exception with your ancestor. Found, after examination, that they had to extract his brain through his azzhole, ha ha. Well, the family tree, it would appear, has not modified or changed the emplacement of his descendants' gray matter. Tell me, LRS, are you still hampered by the swelling of your prostate putting pressure on your brain? Ha ha.
Look it up again jacqazz. You still do not grasp the concept of humor at all. What a dim-witted, boring individual you are. Man, I feel for those who MUST be around you. How much do you pay them to "hang" around like snot on a doorknob?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#132073 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
7 (SEVEN)inappropriate and racist jokes in a row vituperating the Poles. Then, you're gonna come out with hymns of angels and wise men and men of good will? Sick. Disgusting. What do you think, Rogue?
Isn't the world a fascinating place jacqazz? You should see what it's like when you're not an azzhole! LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#132074 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the lady has been pretending for 40+ years to be my step-mother? LMAO! Close your azzhole pollock, it's lying again!
I don't know of any mature adult who would refer to his step-mother as one of his "parents" not long after grieving for the loss of his mother. You spent Thanksgiving Day in your vermin infested rented room tapping LMAO messages into your cell phone. I hope you enjoyed chicken tender dinner at McDonald's.

You were caught in a lie. It's not the lady pretending, its LRS pretending. Birfoons specialize in pretending. Pretend millions, pretend law, pretend Kenyan birth certificates, pretend real estate empires, pretend internet fortunes ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did you have a dog the first time you told that tale; and you don'have a step-mother either.
ROFLMAO.
LRS caught in delicto flagrante.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#132075 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up again jacqazz. You still do not grasp the concept of humor at all. What a dim-witted, boring individual you are. Man, I feel for those who MUST be around you. How much do you pay them to "hang" around like snot on a doorknob?
You truly mean that those SEVEN "Pollock" (LRS tm reg'd) jokes are what you call HUMOUR? Really? I don't grasp the concept of humour because I happen to think that demeaning racist jokes are not funny? Garbage.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132076 Dec 7, 2012
The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Akio, a bright foreign exchange student from Japan , who had his hand up: "Patrick Henry, 1775," he said.

"Very good!-- Who said,'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth'?"

Again, no response except from Little Akio: "Abraham Lincoln, 1863."

"Excellent!" said the teacher continuing, "Let's try one a bit more difficult -- Who said,'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your
Country?"

Once again, Akio's was the only hand in the air and he said: "John F. Kennedy, 1961."

The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves, Little Akio isn't from this country and he knows more about our history than you
Do."

She heard a loud whisper: "F__ k the Japs."

"Who said that?-- I want to know right now!? She angrily demanded.

Little Akio put his hand up, "General MacArthur, 1945."
At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glares around and asks,'All right!-- Now who said that?"

Again, Little Akio says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah?-- Suck this!"

Little Akio jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, "You little $hit!-- If you say anything else -- I'll kill you!"

Little Akio frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Michael Jackson to the children testifying against him, 2004."

The teacher fainted. As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh $hit, We're screwed!"

Little Akio said quietly, "The American people, November 6, 2012."
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#132077 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you're talking out of your azz, no? My parents are old and can't do much anymore. We still had a nice Thanksgiving. Ignored? Not hardly. Shhhh now peon.
Unlike you, it is physically impossible for me to talk out of my ass.

Location hidden

#132078 Dec 7, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Do you know why Polish dogs have flat noses?
They chase parked cars!

Location hidden

#132080 Dec 7, 2012
But O. Obama and Eric Holder are proven racists and will never investigate the NBPP must lest prosecute any of them!

WND EXCLUSIVE
ERIC HOLDER WARNED: ARREST BLACK PANTHERS!
'Racist organization' retaliates for Trayvon Martin killing: 04/18/2012

A high-profile minister and commentator for Fox News, CNN and MSNBC who has been described as the “antidote to Jesse Jackson” is calling today for more arrests in the Trayvon Martin case in Florida. But the ones who should be in handcuffs, according to Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson, are members of the New Black Panther Party.

Peterson, founder of the Brotherhood Organization of A New Destiny, as well as the affiliated BOND Action, has written to Attorney General Eric Holder asking for the arrests.

“The New Black Panther Party has been emboldened by the Justice Department’s refusal to prosecute them for past and current crimes,” he said.“They must be stopped now before their incitement to violence and bloodshed becomes a tragic reality in Florida and across this nation. Swift and aggressive action by your office would show that the DOJ is still committed to protecting the civil rights of all Americans, not just blacks, and that you’re seeking justice for all parties involved in this unfortunate case. I hope that you’ll do the right thing. The nation is watching.”

Peterson cited the “$10,000 bounty” that the party placed on the life of George Zimmerman, who has been arrested in the death of Trayvon Martin. The party also has “distributed flyers called for his capture ‘dead or alive.’”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/eric-holder-warned...
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#132081 Dec 7, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't the world a fascinating place jacqazz? You should see what it's like when you're not an azzhole! LMAO!!!
The world is a fascinating place. You should see what it's like when you're not sitting in front of your computer insulting people all day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr harmonious 1,124,276
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 1 hr Guess Who 450
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 2 hr Guess Who 89
Obama admin. to allow thousands of Haitians int... 2 hr Guess Who 28
Democrats praise Republican judge on gay marria... 2 hr cpeter1313 148
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 4 hr barefoot2626 12,304
Grimes escalates Obama bashing ahead of Hillary... 4 hr Merlene 87

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE