BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,815)

Showing posts 116,281 - 116,300 of173,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

It came upon the midnight clear,
That glorious song of old,
From angels bending near the earth
With news of joy foretold,
"Peace on the earth, good will to men
From heaven's all gracious King."
The world in solemn stillness lay,
To hear the angels sing.
Still through the cloven skies they come,
Love's banner all unfurled;
And still their heavenly music floats
Over all the weary world.
Above its sad and lowly plains
Old echoes plaintive ring,
And ever over its Babel sounds
The blessed angels sing.
Yet with the woes of sin and strife
The world has suffered long;
Beneath the Angel-strain have rolled
Two thousand years of wrong;
And man at war with man hears not
The love-song which they bring;
O! hush the noise, ye men of strife,
And hear the Angels sing.
O ye, beneath life's crushing load
Whose forms are bending low,
Who toil along the climbing way
With painful steps and slow;
Look now! for glad and golden hours
Come swiftly on the wing;
O rest beside the weary road
And hear the angels sing.
For lo! the days are hastening on,
By prophets seen of old,
When with the ever-circling years
Shall come the time foretold,
When the new heaven and earth shall own
The Prince of Peace their King,
And the whole world send back the song
Which now the angels sing.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Is NYC Subway Pusher a “Hate Criminal?”
- Erik Rush, December 7, 2012

In my personal view, a crime is a crime, but I think it bears mentioning that Ki Suk Han was an individual of Korean descent, and Naeem Davis is black. Had a white man been accused of hurling a black man in front of a train, a racial motive would automatically be presumed. The reasons for such might be specious, but it all comes down to the history between whites and blacks in America.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But I also wish that he file a law suit against the New Black Panthers. It is obvious that Eric Holder will NOT conduct a criminal investigation against them so he should go through with a civil lawsuit.
It is just like the Southern Poverty Law Firm's suits against the KKK and other white hate groups. You would think that if the SPLF was really interested in racial law suits that they would join this one too.
First Served ! George Zimmerman Sues NBC – Defamation, Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress, demand for preservation of evidence, demand for jury trial
Posted on December 6, 2012 by sundance
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/12/0...
It's just more of Omama's war on the white man. Omama should be careful what he wishes for. This was a punk, acting like a punk which got his butt shot. Simple as that. No sympathy here.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Child, ever heard of a step-mother? Doh....
LOSER, you've been caught. Again and again. Instead of being embarrassed, and slithering back under your favourite rock, you persist in your lies and BS. Even your staunchiest birther allies are ignoring you now, can't you see that? Jut imagine, a birther embarrassed by another...birther? LoL. THAT is the height of embarrassment.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
It came upon the midnight clear,
That glorious song of old,
From angels bending near the earth
With news of joy foretold,
"Peace on the earth, good will to men
From heaven's all gracious King."
The world in solemn stillness lay,
To hear the angels sing.
Still through the cloven skies they come,
Love's banner all unfurled;
And still their heavenly music floats
Over all the weary world.
Above its sad and lowly plains
Old echoes plaintive ring,
And ever over its Babel sounds
The blessed angels sing.
Yet with the woes of sin and strife
The world has suffered long;
Beneath the Angel-strain have rolled
Two thousand years of wrong;
And man at war with man hears not
The love-song which they bring;
O! hush the noise, ye men of strife,
And hear the Angels sing.
O ye, beneath life's crushing load
Whose forms are bending low,
Who toil along the climbing way
With painful steps and slow;
Look now! for glad and golden hours
Come swiftly on the wing;
O rest beside the weary road
And hear the angels sing.
For lo! the days are hastening on,
By prophets seen of old,
When with the ever-circling years
Shall come the time foretold,
When the new heaven and earth shall own
The Prince of Peace their King,
And the whole world send back the song
Which now the angels sing.
Ever heard of Himmler or Hitler reading from the Talmud? Well, you, slug LRS, posting hymns and the likes, is even more farfetched and unreal than the aforementioned two nazis reciting said Talmud. Hyprocrite, chalk-covered dung heap.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your parents are old? Two or three months back, to attract pity and sympathy,(like Himmler without the charm) you wrote that your mother had died a few months before. Guess we'll file that latest one with the two beautiful nurse girl friends, ha ha.
Now that's a gotcha!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOSER, you've been caught. Again and again. Instead of being embarrassed, and slithering back under your favourite rock, you persist in your lies and BS. Even your staunchiest birther allies are ignoring you now, can't you see that? Jut imagine, a birther embarrassed by another...birther? LoL. THAT is the height of embarrassment.
As usual jacqazz is wrong yet again. LMAO You sure seem to enjoy calling people liars lil man. Does that somehow make you feel better? BTW, what is embarrassing about a step-mother? Are you attempting to insult her in some way? Free airboat ride? LOL Poor lost soul you, so full of hate and anger! Aimlessly drifting about, never accomplishing anything, just complaining how the world isn't fair. Were you not taught that at an early age like everyone else?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Child, ever heard of a step-mother? Doh....
And the dog ate your homework?

ROFLMAO.
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Your parents are old? Two or three months back, to attract pity and sympathy,(like Himmler without the charm) you wrote that your mother had died a few months before. Guess we'll file that latest one with the two beautiful nurse girl friends, ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of Himmler or Hitler reading from the Talmud? Well, you, slug LRS, posting hymns and the likes, is even more farfetched and unreal than the aforementioned two nazis reciting said Talmud. Hyprocrite, chalk-covered dung heap.
But I didn't think you called people ugly names? LMAO liar
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's a gotcha!
I do firmly believe it is way over your head.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO.
<quoted text>
So sorry pollock. I don't have a dog.
Grand Birther

Oregon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LOL, is Rogue Bumpkin still pretending that the new black panthers is actually a thing?

Here's a hypothetical: Rogue, LRS, and Kentucky Klown get together outside their local municipal court. They were matching BDUs and call themselves The New Tea Party Ku Klux Klan. Someone takes a picture. They are never seen nor heard from again.

The official tea party and ku klux klan disavow any knowledge of their existence.

Should the USAG's office launch a full investigation? Or should the three crackpots simply be ignored?
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual jacqazz is wrong yet again. LMAO You sure seem to enjoy calling people liars lil man. Does that somehow make you feel better? BTW, what is embarrassing about a step-mother? Are you attempting to insult her in some way? Free airboat ride? LOL Poor lost soul you, so full of hate and anger! Aimlessly drifting about, never accomplishing anything, just complaining how the world isn't fair. Were you not taught that at an early age like everyone else?
1.Not wrong. Trying to slither out of that whopper is embarrassing your even further;

2. Who said it was embarrassing to have a stepmother? You. I never said that, but you just did. I just said it was embarrassing to be YOU. Thought that was pretty plain English, don't you think?;

3. Explain what "free airboat ride" signifies. You've been offering it for quite a while now. Will that replace your lack of intellectual prowess? I'm sure it's not a threat, right?;

4. Please point out where and when I wrote anything about the world not being fair.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

I am truly impressed with the way Omama has brought peace throughout the Mid East. Great foreign policy! Hey, isn't the deficit supposed to be half of what it was when Omama took office? Wha' happin? Didn't the zero say if it wasn't then he would not seek re-election? Oh well, so much for his word and character! What a loser!-> Think What-A-Burger.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But I didn't think you called people ugly names? LMAO liar
The names and words I write could in Topix, including my lasty post, can be read in kindergarten. Could you do the same with "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, buttune, rip heart out through azzhole?". I think not.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
I am truly impressed with the way Omama has brought peace throughout the Mid East. Great foreign policy! Hey, isn't the deficit supposed to be half of what it was when Omama took office? Wha' happin? Didn't the zero say if it wasn't then he would not seek re-election? Oh well, so much for his word and character! What a loser!-> Think What-A-Burger.
You wrote : "What a loser"

Well, the "loser" is the re-elected 44th president of the United States of America and will be re-inaugurated January 21, 2013. Does that make you a winner? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). That is when the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, the Hon John Roberts will attend to the swearing-in OF PRESIDENT OBAMA and thereafter intone "Congratulations, Mr. President". Will you be watching and eating your heart (what heart?) out, Mr predictor of a Romney lanslide? ha ha.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Grand Birther wrote:
LOL, is Rogue Bumpkin still pretending that the new black panthers is actually a thing?
Here's a hypothetical: Rogue, LRS, and Kentucky Klown get together outside their local municipal court. They were matching BDUs and call themselves The New Tea Party Ku Klux Klan. Someone takes a picture. They are never seen nor heard from again.
The official tea party and ku klux klan disavow any knowledge of their existence.
Should the USAG's office launch a full investigation? Or should the three crackpots simply be ignored?
Leaky, it's not possible for you to be any more stupid.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry pollock. I don't have a dog.
Neither did you have a dog the first time you told that tale; and you don'have a step-mother either.
ROFLMAO.

LRS caught in delicto flagrante.
wojar wrote:
ROFLMAO
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Not wrong. Trying to slither out of that whopper is embarrassing your even further;
2. Who said it was embarrassing to have a stepmother? You. I never said that, but you just did. I just said it was embarrassing to be YOU. Thought that was pretty plain English, don't you think?;
3. Explain what "free airboat ride" signifies. You've been offering it for quite a while now. Will that replace your lack of intellectual prowess? I'm sure it's not a threat, right?;
4. Please point out where and when I wrote anything about the world not being fair.
jacqazz, look at it this way. I know the facts and you don't. You are wrong. Backing down on the step-mother attack huh? Not surprised. What exactly did you say was embarrassing to me? Free means it doesn't cost anything. Airboat is a vehicle. Ride is like transportation. The only threat for you is falling out of the boat. Now that wasn't that hard was it? Or was it? LOL Fairness - you think Utopia exists. LMAO!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The names and words I write could in Topix, including my lasty post, can be read in kindergarten. Could you do the same with "dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper, buttune, rip heart out through azzhole?". I think not.
jacqazz, I'd be afraid to know what you think is appropriate for children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 116,281 - 116,300 of173,668
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••