BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,706)

Showing posts 114,101 - 114,120 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. And here's a much shorter one by Johantan Swift written 300 years ago. Were birthers active even then?
BIRTHERS, definition of, by Jonatan Swift :
Loose minds unite to oppose genius.
So now you think you are a genius! I knew the last sentence of your post #129571, was BS, you show us too much of your NPD with every post.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I did not correct you;
2. I really don't know how I linked it like that, specially the "exctinction" part. And not just A POTUS, but many, plus 3 or 4 unsuccessful attempts plus other important non-POTUSES;
3. If self-extinction of the black man was mentioned, I missed it and for that, my bad, I apologize. Can you refer me to your post that mentioned black extinction? I looked for it, no luck. Thank you.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that was the post to popoo, you stuck your nose into, then call me a racist for stating the black population would cease to be, in 100yrs.
I suppose if I drank chocolate milk, you would call me a racist! Hell, if I only drank white milk, you would call me a racist! That racist BS does not bother me, hear it enough, it just doesn't mean anything, anymore!
Yep, right off the bat, you had to try pulling the race card, without knowing what was going on.
You don't even deserve this post!
Jacques thinks African is a race. Just like the State of Hawaii!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I did not correct you;
2. I really don't know how I linked it like that, specially the "exctinction" part. And not just A POTUS, but many, plus 3 or 4 unsuccessful attempts plus other important non-POTUSES;
3. If self-extinction of the black man was mentioned, I missed it and for that, my bad, I apologize. Can you refer me to your post that mentioned black extinction? I looked for it, no luck. Thank you.
<quoted text>
Jacques thinks African is a race. Just like the State of Hawaii!!
that is like saying African-American, is a race.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Poppo, how I love that one.
Would any of the birthers like to comment? Er, Rogue, LRS, Guru, how's that dancing in the streets going? And don't be too noisy celebrating Mitt's victory, Zimmerman may be around and start shooting at you rowdy trouble-makers.
Romney suffered the same inadequacy as the common birfoon. Just as the birfoon only visits sites that support his hypothesis, Romney only believed the poll that showed him leading no matter how skewed; and just as the birfoon, Romney’s fate was equally predictable as Nate Silver so easily demonstrated
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So now you think you are a genius! I knew the last sentence of your post #129571, was BS, you show us too much of your NPD with every post.
Isn't that the truth!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that is like saying African-American, is a race.
Is a white Egyptian born in the U.S. an African-American? I had an Egyptian sergeant assigned to my unit in Hawaii in 1975-77 and he immigrated with his parents to the U.S. when he was 17 y/o and when he was 19 he got drafted. I use to call him my token African as I knew it upset many blacks who will not accept the fact that not all Africans are Negros.
It is amazing that many black Americans think the Arabs moved into north Africa within the past few hundred years and that all ancient Egyptian pharaohs were black.

Egypt's black pharaohs ignored
BY CHRISTINA BOYLE / DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/egypt-b...

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Last Sunday on the commentary programs,the issue of Obama as Santa Claus was the primary topic. Obama is not Santa Claus,Santa Claus never stole from people to give to other people. Obama is not even Robin Hood,Robin Hood stole from the tax collectors to give the money back to the workers. Obama steals from the working people to give to those that don't work.
Nonsense Frank! It is Obama who gave 95 percent of working families a tax cut and it is Obama who’s fighting to keep them. All government monies are redirected Frank and the electorate chose Obama’s balanced approach to Romney’s draconian spending cuts which served no other purpose than to deny benefits to the needy to further pad his already filthy rich pockets. He and you especially should be ashamed to call yourself a follower of the Christ.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Our country has reached record poverty since Obama was elected in 2008. Economic indicators had reached record depths and will continue to sink as long as Obama is in office. We have a shrinking middle class and a fool in the White House who laughs about it.
The country was in a free fall the day Obama was inaugurated Frank and today it is not. Why do you deny reality?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense Frank! It is Obama who gave 95 percent of working families a tax cut and it is Obama who’s fighting to keep them. All government monies are redirected Frank and the electorate chose Obama’s balanced approach to Romney’s draconian spending cuts which served no other purpose than to deny benefits to the needy to further pad his already filthy rich pockets. He and you especially should be ashamed to call yourself a follower of the Christ.
Nonsense. Those 22 taxes in OmammieCare will more than offset any tax rate cut. Geeez. Wake up and see the big picture.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And can you tell us what tax cut he gave us? Would it be the FICA Tax? And will those FICA tax cuts end on Dec. 31st this year?
And by cutting the FICA tax he has undermined our Social Security funds!!!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The country was in a free fall the day Obama was inaugurated Frank and today it is not. Why do you deny reality?
Oh I see. Four years later and it's the same old song and dance, blame Bush. LMAO!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Our country has reached record poverty since Obama was elected in 2008. Economic indicators had reached record depths and will continue to sink as long as Obama is in office. We have a shrinking middle class and a fool in the White House who laughs about it.
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
And what was the poverty rates for 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011? Are they going down .... or are they going UP?
Things are NOT getting better. The news high light for this article is thing aren't as bad!!! And there is at least a 50% we will be back in recession early next year and whom will you blame then? BUSH!!!

Poverty rate doesn’t rise in 2012
Median household income drops; earnings gap widens

The U.S. Census Bureau reported some positive figures for the economy Wednesday, saying the poverty rate remained steady for the first time in three years and that the pool of Americans without health insurance diminished slightly, but the news was tempered with a decline in median household income and increases in income disparity since last year.
Together, the findings offer a picture of a national economy that is recovering from the 2007-2009 recession — albeit slowly.
“The good news about this year is that the bad news isn’t quite so bad,” said Richard Burkhauser, an economics professor at Cornell University.

Read more: Poverty rate doesn’t rise in 2012 - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
What Are the Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
In many cases, people with narcissistic personality disorder:
Are self-centered and boastful
Seek constant attention and admiration
Consider themselves better than others
Exaggerate their talents and achievements
Believe that they are entitled to special treatment
Are easily hurt but may not show it
Set unrealistic goals
May take advantage of others to achieve their goals
Other common traits of narcissistic personality disorder include the following:
Preoccupation with fantasies that focus on unlimited success, power, intelligence, beauty, or love
Belief that he or she is "special" and unique, and can only be understood by other special people
Expectation that others will automatically go along with what he or she wants
Inability to recognize or identify with the feelings, needs, and viewpoints of others
Envy of others or a belief that others are envious of him or her
Hypersensitivity to insults (real or imagined), criticism, or defeat, possibly reacting with rage, shame and humiliation
Arrogant behavior and/or attitude
Nailed it!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
And what was the poverty rates for 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011? Are they going down .... or are they going UP?
Things are NOT getting better. The news high light for this article is thing aren't as bad!!! And there is at least a 50% we will be back in recession early next year and whom will you blame then? BUSH!!!
Poverty rate doesn’t rise in 2012
Median household income drops; earnings gap widens
The U.S. Census Bureau reported some positive figures for the economy Wednesday, saying the poverty rate remained steady for the first time in three years and that the pool of Americans without health insurance diminished slightly, but the news was tempered with a decline in median household income and increases in income disparity since last year.
Together, the findings offer a picture of a national economy that is recovering from the 2007-2009 recession — albeit slowly.
“The good news about this year is that the bad news isn’t quite so bad,” said Richard Burkhauser, an economics professor at Cornell University.
Read more: Poverty rate doesn’t rise in 2012 - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Rogue wrote:
"Poverty rate doesn't rise in 2012
Median household income drops; earnings gap widens".

This can only mean that more have moved closer to the poverty level.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is destroying our country. Obama stole 617 billion dollars from Medicare. Obama cut hundreds of millions from social security - basically stealing from the most vulnerable - retired people living on fixed income. Obama has done nothing for working families - he is raising taxes on the hardest working people while giving more and more tax money to rich union leaders,bureaucrats,and lawyers. Obama lies to us every day,he is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Mexican citizens because he used Fast and Furious as a tool to pus his radical left wing agenda. He is responsible for the death of an Ambassador and other American's because he wanted to pretend that he was greater than God. Obama is despicable. Obama is the worst thing that ever happened to our country, and tens of million of ObamaZombies voted for him again. What are they thinking?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
People that vote for Obama are the ones that deny reality. Why would any one vote for this guy. The economy is the worst it has been since the Great Depression. We now have more people unemployed that any time in history. We now have more people on welfare than any time in history. Obama is responsible for record poverty and his agenda is going to make it worst. His policies are going to cause world wide famine. The rest of the world is going to hate our country more than is has over the past four years when Obama polices continue to cause inflation and food shortages. Because ObamaZombies re-elected this fool people all around the world will feel misery.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Grand Birther wrote:
How pissed is Rogue Bumpkin that the DOW is up 140 right now?
<quoted text>
Well, if the rise in the DJIA is caused by something Obama did, do you give him the credit when it takes a dive? Yep, to you if the market drops it is "profit taking", problems in Europe, Problems in the Mideast, anything but Obama. But if the market goes up, Obama is responsible!!!
Now, do you wnat to take odds if the DJIA will be above 12,000 on Dec. 31st?
Rogue, Rogue, Terri explained it to you , I explained it to you. Obama or any other president never had, nor has any influence on daily or weekly or even the monthly DJIA index. Long term, yes. But everytime the Dow takes a dive, you rejoice and blame Obama, the last one being very recently, the day following his re-election. And how often before that. Are you going to deny it now? You stick to your guns, that is, Obama influences the DJIA index ONLY when it dives. When it's up, like the last 5 days, it's either total silence on your part or you credit, or would credit, in that order, a) the repbublian congress, b) Romney up in the polls (that one's gone, lol) and c) Obama's gonna lose in November. You ask "do I give him credit when the market takes a dive?" Why ask that, I've repeated a million times that the president does NOT affect the DJIA short term. As for the 100%+ increase since he took over in Jan 09, you're darn tootin' I give him credit. THAT's long term.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Oh, Rogue, a gentle reminder. Remember those claims that every American has lost $4,000 annually since Obama became president? What's more, what about your claim that it will or now costs $2,500 per year for Obamacare. You put up those figures, right? Yet, I've asked numerous times for some kind of document, proof that this is the case. Why are you not responding?
As to the additional cost of $2,000 per consumer for gas since Obama was inaugurated, do you agree with the figures I presented proving it was less than half of that? Do you have a comment or were you just throwing the $4,000,$2,500 and $2,000 figures as birther come-ons for your edification?
<quoted text>
Well I guess you don't have the gonads to comment. You have a knack of misquoting people but when I call you on it, mumms the word.
Hey, hey, I already answered that. You don't read too good, do you? This is heppening more and more often, your telling me I have not responded when I did. Also, I back up everyting I write here, every time, when I state what is to me a fact. My guesses and my opinions are my own. Not like you when you come out witn 4,000, 2,500, 2,000 without any backing whatsoever, then try to awkwardly turn the argument around like you're doing now. Look up my reply, it's there.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that was the post to popoo, you stuck your nose into, then call me a racist for stating the black population would cease to be, in 100yrs.
I suppose if I drank chocolate milk, you would call me a racist! Hell, if I only drank white milk, you would call me a racist! That racist BS does not bother me, hear it enough, it just doesn't mean anything, anymore!
Yep, right off the bat, you had to try pulling the race card, without knowing what was going on.
You don't even deserve this post!
I agree, I don't deserve the gibberish. And the fact that I was right, there was no talk of extinction. Stop making up stuff. Stuck my nose? You never stuck yours in anyone else's? And hey, this is a forum, not a dialogue. Anyone can chime in and give his/her two cents' worth, Justice ha ha Dale. You 're a joke. YOU deserve this post, and much more, but I'm polite, no crass language from me.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
The notion that the government does anything special for blacks has kept ignorant whites like yourself voting against your economic interest for decades. It’s as if you go through your entire life and never see blacks working.
I suppose living in Kansas would probably give you a retarded view of how the rest lives, but while the black unemployment rate may indeed be 15 percent nationally, I personally don’t know any blacks out of work.
I agree that black gang violence and homicides are a national disgrace, but you white folk tend to do a whole years worth of killing at one shooting. LOL
<quoted text>
Let's get down to the nitty-gritty, bottom line, Justice ha ha Dale. How many presidential assassinations, how many attemps to assassinate a president in the history of the nation? 7, 8? How many of the assassins or would-be assassins were black? Then, add MLK, RFK, why even Huey Long and George Wallace. You'd think a black would've wanted to kill those two, no?
The higher incidence of black crime is, to anyone with a brain and an a**hole, a direct result of the blacks' long period of mistreatement and discrimation and lack of opportunities, even today. And yes, there is a built-in "lack-of-ambition" factor in view of the past and present.
This problem with minorities is worldwide and it's totally unfair to blame only the Americans for race discrimination. It exists all over and I would even venture,rom personal experience, that generally, blacks are better treated in the U.S. than in most other countries. But as per the US and the rest of the world, there is much work left to be done.
One look at how they treat this president should give them a clue as to how the average black fairs in this country, but I suppose to them ignorance is a blessing.

They all pretend to “believe in equality” and equal opportunity until Obama won the 08 election. Now upon reflection they’re not at all sure equality is all it’s cracked up to be. LOL…….. As Romney said,“no one ever asked to see my birth certificate”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 114,101 - 114,120 of173,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••