BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,702)

Showing posts 114,021 - 114,040 of173,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And I've said nothing about Rice. But YOU linked her to Obama, cheap gossiper. It's all you've got.v
You said Obama was flirting with the Thai PM. Or Rogue said so, same difference.
It's always wise to know who said what. Otherwise, you end up looking foolish.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Last I heard"? If the Senate confirms nominations, why'd you bother mentioning the 100 congressmen? What a pile of lies.
What makes up Congress jacqazz?
Guru

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

...I always though Canadians were smart, cool people until reading jock0itch's posts here.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You must mean Ronald Reagan when he passed COBRA and the EMTALA allowing for treatment of illegal aliens at emergency rooms.
Ah, neither COBRA or EMTALA gave illegal aliens the right to be treated in emergency rooms. EMTALA just allowed people the right to file a complaint against a hospital who refused to treat the "emergency" condition which is loss of life, eye sight or limb!
The ghetto trash in Atlanta just call 911 and say they are having a hard time breathing and an ambulance picks them up and transports them down town to Grady Memorial where they are checked out. They are then giving a meal card (free lunch) and a MARTA ticket to get them back home.
Oh, do you know what MARTA stands for? Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Last I heard"? If the Senate confirms nominations, why'd you bother mentioning the 100 congressmen? What a pile of lies.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Jacques, The Senate does confirm residential appointments but that does not mean the House, or groups of Congressmen, from petitioning the Senate now does it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Silly Libtards. You think mankind is more powerful than our Sun. You see, they knew that four years ago we are in for a major cool down here on Earth. Another Little Ice Age, maybe!

Manmade climate change "a drop in the bucket" Nov 18, 2008

Canadian scientist Kenneth Tapping of the National Research Council has also noted that solar activity has entered into an unusually inactive phase, but what that means—if anything—is still anyone’s guess. Another solar scientist, Oleg Sorokhtin, a fellow of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, however, is certain that it’s an indication of a coming cooling period.

Sorokhtin believes that a lack of sunspots does indicate a coming cooling period based on certain past trends and early records. In fact, he calls manmade climate change "a drop in the bucket" compared to the fierce and abrupt cold that can potentially be brought on by inactive solar phases.
http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2008/11/...
Jacques Dufault

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
...I always though Canadians were smart, cool people until reading jock0itch's posts here.
And I always thought Californians were nuts but intelligent. Well, in your case, cancel the latter and retain the former.
Jacques Dufault

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your play on words is so amateurish, so grade school-like.
Jacques Dufault

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, neither COBRA or EMTALA gave illegal aliens the right to be treated in emergency rooms. EMTALA just allowed people the right to file a complaint against a hospital who refused to treat the "emergency" condition which is loss of life, eye sight or limb!
The ghetto trash in Atlanta just call 911 and say they are having a hard time breathing and an ambulance picks them up and transports them down town to Grady Memorial where they are checked out. They are then giving a meal card (free lunch) and a MARTA ticket to get them back home.
You wrote : " Moving Africans Rapidly Through Atlanta!". Hmm, nothing even remotely racist in that. And funny, I thought Africans were in Africa. Is this a Palin kind of mistaken continent?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Yep, four years ago they knew we were in a major chill-out here on Earth but the Libatrds ignored them. The Arctic and Antarctic sea ice are at their largest expansion in thirty years.

Vanishing Sunspot Mystery Has Scientists Worried! The Beginning Of The Ice Age?

Now they (Sunspots) are all gone. Not even solar physicists know why it’s happening and what this odd solar silence might be indicating for our future. The last time this happened was 400 years ago -- and it signaled a solar event known as a "Maunder Minimum," along with the start of what we now call the "Little Ice Age.
It continues to be dead," said Saku Tsuneta with the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan, program manager for the Hinode solar mission, noting that it is at least a little bit worrisome for scientists. In the past, they observed that the sun once went 50 years without producing sunspots. That period coincided with a little ice age on Earth that lasted from 1650 to 1700. Coincidence? Some scientists say it was, but many worry that it wasn’t.
Global Warming Or The Coming Ice Age?

According to Geophysicist Phil Chapman, pictures from SOHO show that there is no sunspot activity on the sun at present. He also noted that the world cooled quickly between January last year and January this year, by about 0.7C! He also cautioned that another mini Ice Age could come without warning.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread414...
Jacques Dufault

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes Jacques, The Senate does confirm residential appointments but that does not mean the House, or groups of Congressmen, from petitioning the Senate now does it?
Exactly, as it also does not prevent any individual or group or lobby from petionioning the Senate, right? Fact is, the House does not debate or approve nominations. None of my business, but I don't see Rice as sec of state. Lightweight, and hope I'm proven wrong. Obama should appoint Colin Powell. And if not as sec of state, as sec of defence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Fact is is that Solar Cycle #24 is the weakest solar cycle in 90 odd years and that Solar Cycle #25 should be even chillier.
Meanwhile the Libtards are out doing Sun dances hoping the Sun will return us to Global Warming! Hey Libtards, why did they change it from Global Warming to Climate change about six years ago? Is it because the REAL solar physicists were calling for a return to more moderate temperatures in on Earth?
And don't forget, there are more than a few who think we are entering another Little Ice Age!
Remember the University of Colorado in 1977 thought we were entering another Little Ice Age.
Little Ice Age Snow-Cover Extent and Paleoglaciation Thresholds: North-Central Baffin Island, N.W.T., Canada
http://instaar.colorado.edu/aaar/journal_issu...
and the following year claimed we were entering Global Warming!!!
Even the University of Colorado, NCIDC, acknowledges that Global Sea Ice has been increasing to it's largest extent in over twenty years.
http://www.climate4you.com/images/NSIDC%20Glo...
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, Reagan's COBRA invention is a great thing, right? For example, you have a good job, health care insurance and suddenly, you're laid off. No more health insurance benefits. You and our family are on your own. Do NOT become sick or have an accident. Well, not to worry, Reagan to the rescue. COBRA. COBRA will continue your former employer's health plan coverage up to a year, yessir, and even though you don't draw a salary anymore, the monthly premium is ONLY $800.00. What a break! Tell us, Rogue, am I right and if so, was Reagan trying to be funny?
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Oh, Rogue, a gentle reminder. Remember those claims that every American has lost $4,000 annually since Obama became president? What's more, what about your claim that it will or now costs $2,500 per year for Obamacare. You put up those figures, right? Yet, I've asked numerous times for some kind of document, proof that this is the case. Why are you not responding?

As to the additional cost of $2,000 per consumer for gas since Obama was inaugurated, do you agree with the figures I presented proving it was less than half of that? Do you have a comment or were you just throwing the $4,000,$2,500 and $2,000 figures as birther come-ons for your edification?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,
The Jackson Junior story is already buried in the media.
Hardly even caused a blip on the national radar.
I think his re-election and following resignation from the House two later speaks volumes about the sheer stupidity of both himself and the party electorate as a whole.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,
That was two weeks later. I was doing some editing.
I think he's faking and fears imprisonment for using his campaign donations as a personal piggy bank.
That, and for attempting to purchase the US Senate seat once held by Barack Obama.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

There has been ongoing misrepresentation with that Illinois Senate seat for years and years and which continues today.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques,
I mean the Seante seat now held by the incapacitated Mark Kirk.
Rolland Burris's appointment was an abolute sham and tipped the scales in the Senate.
It should have gone to special election. Which is what might be happening with the vacated Jackson seat in the House.
Not too sure if the Governor is appointing a successor.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
I mean the Seante seat now held by the incapacitated Mark Kirk.
Rolland Burris's appointment was an abolute sham and tipped the scales in the Senate.
It should have gone to special election. Which is what might be happening with the vacated Jackson seat in the House.
Not too sure if the Governor is appointing a successor.
Yawn
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Dufault wrote:
<quoted text>
Your play on words is so amateurish, so grade school-like.
Play on words? I guess if you consider the word "congressmen" to somehow be a play on words. I don't think you knew the answer! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 114,021 - 114,040 of173,786
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••