BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 5,608)

Showing posts 112,141 - 112,160 of173,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

gossamer wrote:
In 1961, state law permitted Hawaiian parents of children born anywhere in the world to register them as Hawaiian-born, a legalized backdoor to U.S. citizenship. Article II of the U.S. Constitution insists that only a “natural-born citizen” can serve as president.
At that time, Hawaii’s local newspapers filled space by printing birth announcements from the archive, including Hawaiian birth certificates of foreign-born children.
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/cold-case-posse-bo...
Nonsense.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

America Got Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Presidency a Federal office?
It is certainly not a State or local office, MORON!
The Presidency is not included under any such requirement. Please cite the relevant statute and section.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Talking about a direct hit. You need to see this picture. They got the center of the car and nothing else.
Hamas military leader killed in Israeli air strike
By Marcus Dysch, November 14, 2012
http://www.thejc.com/news/israel-news/90767/h ...
<quoted text>
You think firing 150 rockets in four days, targeting civilians, is GOOD??? Israel only targets combatants. Yes, sometimes civilians have been unintentionally killed but in this case the got the bastard and hopefully no civilians.
Now, are you still for Obama's drone attacks that have killed civilians!!!
You msut the point entirely. Some terrorists need to be killed. However necessary it is, it can be comapared to amputation of a gangrenous limb . Necessary, but nothing to celebrate and "whoop de doo" like you did with the hit on that car. "Hopefully" no civilians. Hopefully, yes.

Drones killed murderous terrorists. Tht they killed civilians is as sad as the civilians killed during the two great wars and later ones. Unfortunately, Rogue, and starting with the 1st WW, as many or more civilians now die in wars than miliary.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Egypt, eh? Is that not the Egypt of the Muslim brotherhood, Rogue, the new Regime that you and your birther ilk described as a terrorist govt and so dangerous to the U.S. and Israel? What's going on, Rogue. Can you explain?
While at it, can you explain why you voted for a man that sincerely believes you are an abomination? Perhaps one of your birther ilk can explain for you? GB, LRS, guru, Communist Lady, Loose, Sioux, Just Sayin', Sage etc . They all voted Romney. C'mon, guys, one of you maybe as Rogue seems stymied. Again. LoL.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard Romney make such a statement. Once again jacqazz the queer from canada lies. Learn that from Barry as a child? street trash
I have asked Jacques for a Romney quote to that allegation but he has ignored my requests. But that does not seem to deter him from making the same allegation over, and over, and over again.
Oh Fox New Flash, Obama administrator apparent has repeated his 5th Amendment rights and refused to answer any question before the House investigation on the Benghazi embassy attack!!!(Twilight Zone Music play by crickets)
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the City of New Orleans failed to maintain them!!!
..... the responsibility of maintenance belongs to the local levee boards.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_levee_failu...
After the levees were rebuilt after Hurricane Betsy in 1965 the City of N.O. FAILED to maintain the levees. And after 40 years of neglect, they failed!!!
Oh, the class action lawsuit again the Corps of Engineers was tossed out in FEDERAL COURT this past summer. Yep, the were being sued for about $2 Billion by the courts said sorry, no can do!!!
Now Jacques, I have pointed this out to you a half dozen times but you still do not get it!!! Sad, very sad.
Who said anyting about maintenance? Sure, N.O. may not have maintained them well, but the fact of the matter is, the army corps of engineers built them. If you buy a lemon car, that's bad enough , but if on top of that, you don't maintain it, things will go from bad to worse. Same for the levees.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You msut the point entirely. Some terrorists need to be killed. However necessary it is, it can be comapared to amputation of a gangrenous limb . Necessary, but nothing to celebrate and "whoop de doo" like you did with the hit on that car. "Hopefully" no civilians. Hopefully, yes.
Drones killed murderous terrorists. Tht they killed civilians is as sad as the civilians killed during the two great wars and later ones. Unfortunately, Rogue, and starting with the 1st WW, as many or more civilians now die in wars than miliary.
Ah, in Muslim countries,,,,,, it did not start with the First World War. They have always killed civilians as they see non-believers are sub-human.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Egypt, eh? Is that not the Egypt of the Muslim brotherhood, Rogue, the new Regime that you and your birther ilk described as a terrorist govt and so dangerous to the U.S. and Israel? What's going on, Rogue. Can you explain?
While at it, can you explain why you voted for a man that sincerely believes you are an abomination? Perhaps one of your birther ilk can explain for you? GB, LRS, guru, Communist Lady, Loose, Sioux, Just Sayin', Sage etc . They all voted Romney. C'mon, guys, one of you maybe as Rogue seems stymied. Again. LoL.
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard Romney make such a statement. Once again jacqazz the queer from canada lies. Learn that from Barry as a child? street trash
Please indicate, from my above reproduced post, where I even mentioned or hinted at Romney. Please be precise and try the no-profanity approach. Show me, show us, where I said Romney made such a statement. I said you looney birthers did. What? Is Romney a birther? LoL, I don't think so. Not on Obama's level intelligence-wise, but not stupid either, even though he did run a stupid campaign.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Stock Market is still heading in the wrong direction. Following the election of 2008 the market dropped 486 points within ten days. I wonder if it will exceed that this time.
Yep, the day of the election the DJIA was 13,610 and it is now 12,710. Just in case you do not understand, that is a 6.6% drop within seven days!!!
You wrote : "Following the election of 2008 the market dropped 486 points within ten days. I wonder if it will exceed that this time."

Rogue, Rogue, why of why do you make it so easy? Are you a democrat? You sound like one. Yes, a drop of 486 points within 10 days, then a rise of over 5,500 in less than 4 years. So you wonder if it will exceed that this time. Depends on your buddies in congress. If they bow to the will of the people who have spoken, the DJIA will skyrocket. Up to the republicans. The people of the United States, all 98% of them, have re-elected Obama who pledged to tax , or rather rescind the tax break for the richest 2% and leave the middle class alone. If the repubs wake up, put your money in stocks, Rogue, you'll be rich. But if the repubs persist on blocking Obama out of pure spite, not caring what happens to their so-called beloved country like last year, then you are, well, not just you, the whole world is in trouble. But such are Republicans. "Down with Obama and if that means down with the USA, just too damn bad".
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
My office in N.O. was on the Mississippi levee which was built and MAINTAINED by the Corps of Engineers. It was like a golf coarse. Nothing allowed to grown there by grass. No nutra (coypu) were allowed to burrow into the levee.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coypu
The non-Mississippi River levees where riddled with tree roots and the borrows of nutria. And you Idiotards still blame the Corps of Engineers.
Funny, I was taught that vegetation and tree roots were the very essence of erosion prevention.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, way back in 1980 I volunteered at the Girl Scout day camp where my eight y/o daughter was attending. The ladies did not know what to do with me but I started to do things like exterminate wasp nests and at about noon I heard them yelling "snake" so I grabbed a hoe and found the snake.
It was a five foot long banded king snake. I pinned him down with the hoe and then picked him up as the girls were yelling to kill it. I explained that king snakes ate poisonous snakes so I took him to the woods and let him go.
I do not try to pick up poisonous snakes but I only kill them if they are a treat to people or pets.
My god, Rogue, you are the Cavalry personified. Do you ride off into the sunset once the good deed has been done?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anyting about maintenance? Sure, N.O. may not have maintained them well, but the fact of the matter is, the army corps of engineers built them. If you buy a lemon car, that's bad enough , but if on top of that, you don't maintain it, things will go from bad to worse. Same for the levees.
There were over a thousand miles of levees, built by the people in large part, long before the Mississippi River Commission was formed. The MRC was established in 1879. This commission included the Army Corps of Engineers and was to set policy for the waterway. A blanket statement like, the ACEs built the levees is not a correct statement.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I have asked Jacques for a Romney quote to that allegation but he has ignored my requests. But that does not seem to deter him from making the same allegation over, and over, and over again.
Oh Fox New Flash, Obama administrator apparent has repeated his 5th Amendment rights and refused to answer any question before the House investigation on the Benghazi embassy attack!!!(Twilight Zone Music play by crickets)
You and the vulgar LRS are imagining things again. I never linked Romney to the Egyptian Muslim brotherhood regime. If you or LRS misunderstood and are talking about you and him being abominations, you are a "flaming" (Rogue tm reg'd) liar and hypocrite. I gave you initial proof from Wikepedia. You rejected it, insisted on a better link. I supplied one from the Mormon church itself, irrefutable. You ignored it. Anyhow, anyone with a brain and an a**-hole knows the book of mormon says so. Of course. When you're stuffed, and that so often happens as you are ill-informed, you clam right up and then deny. Now, as you 've done in the past, you don't remember. What a loser. And you drove helicopters and planes? God, how easy that must be.
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, in Muslim countries,,,,,, it did not start with the First World War. They have always killed civilians as they see non-believers are sub-human.
Yes, they did, they do. But most religions have done that, stil do that.
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX sucks. They called the Ohio vote with only a 991 voter advantage for obama with over 770,000 votes left to be counted. That airhead blond skank did it then she took a long walk down to the idiots' room. Rove had it right...he was shocked and so was America. You know the fix is in right there.
No wonder over 40 states' petitions want to secede now. That sentiment will only grow now.
Agree ! They had only 60% of the votes in from Ohio and they were tied, but then declared Obummer the winner! WTF!

And that no spin idiot O'Really is obvious an obot Libtard!
Noway Duh

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? You think they'd be better off with chemical-additive-laden salmon grown in filthy fish farms?
If libtards were eating it, YES!
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Please indicate, from my above reproduced post, where I even mentioned or hinted at Romney. Please be precise and try the no-profanity approach. Show me, show us, where I said Romney made such a statement. I said you looney birthers did. What? Is Romney a birther? LoL, I don't think so. Not on Obama's level intelligence-wise, but not stupid either, even though he did run a stupid campaign.
Here ya go...

While at it, can you explain why you voted for a man that sincerely believes you are an abomination?------ You must have heard him say this since there is no way you know what he believes. Are you a mind reader? No. Are you implying? Yep. Oh, Omammie's intelligence level is right beside a tickturd. The man is a real life Steve Urkel! And it's funny as hell that you look up to him. LMAO!! squid!
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your data in critiquing these Limbaugh lovers.
I appreciate your reverse psychology.
lol
The Lamestream media alternates IMO.
They favored Bush43 and was against Gore.
It has nothing to do with liberalism or conservatism.
Obama is not a liberal so even if the Lamestream media favors him it does not matter.
As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.
=========
Cable News Confidential: FAIR Founder Jeff Cohen on his misadventures in corporate media http://tinyurl.com/kcm63 October 11, 2006
A new study by the media watchdog group Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting criticizes PBS”s flagship news program, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer. The study found that NewsHour interviewed many more male sources than female and that people of color made up only 15 percent of U.S. sources. FAIR also found that on the issue of Iraq, Newshour interviewed five times as many guests who advocated staying the course over withdrawing troops.
Well in his new book - "Cable News Confidential: My Misadventures in Corporate Media,” media critic Jeff Cohen dissects the cable news channels and also finds serious failures in covering the most urgent issues of the day. Jeff is the founder of FAIR and has been a co-host of CNN"s Crossfire, a weekly panelist on Fox News Watch, and a daily commentator on MSNBC. He joins me in the firehouse studio.
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl...
Much truth to what you say. But as concerns PBS, do not forget that Blacks make up about 15% of the population. So, the ratio's about right, no? As to fewer women, yes, true, but again, less than 25% of elected officials at all levels are women, and in the business world, female CEOs,COOs, CFOs still only accout for 10% of the effectives. Happily, it's improving, but a long way to go. PBS, I believe, for women and same for blacks, go above and beyond those numbers.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
Ronald Reagan was a dem and later changed to republiKKKan.

Goat Boy has trouble with the truth.
I must protest the KKK insinuation (in general I find it overly simplistic - but with respect to Reagan it simply doesn't fit). For all Reagan's flaws, bigotry was not among them. Mr Reagan stood up for the rights of Gays before it was acceptable to do so in Hollywood, much less in the halls of government (which is one reason today's Republican TParty would be trying to kick him out)
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Johannes wrote:
<quoted text>The Lifer has yet to realize that it isn't a dem vs repub thing, it's a conservative vs liberal thing. Who cares what they call themselves?
I do. Most of the Faux Cons flooding the radio and Internet are about as conservative as a pit bull. They have no principals, they just want meat
Jacques Ottawa

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Rogue, you not only lie, you fabricate. Just like your hero Goebbels. I never wrote ,never , that Romney stated you were an abomination. Show me. You'll fail, I never did. I did write, though, that as a good mormom deacon, he BELIEVED that you were an abomination. As clueless as the man is, he is not stupid enough to come out and say it to people's faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 112,141 - 112,160 of173,782
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••