BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242545 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#110942 Sep 24, 2012
Vattel thinks Dale is FOS.

"§ 84. Jurisdiction.

The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#110943 Sep 24, 2012
Captain Tomato Pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is it true that Fat Davy Brown is living in the bunk of your truck?
Hey, the Libtards are going bonkers on Fogbow tonight about the Jackson, MS court thingy. Is there a full moon out tonight?
http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#110944 Sep 24, 2012
Ah, and this is from ..... Reuters!

Analysis: For Romney, some troubling signs among older voters

By David Morgan, Reuters; Sep. 23, 2012

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Even before his running mate was booed by a lobbying group for older Americans on Friday, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney was losing support among such voters, whose backing is crucial to his hopes of winning the November 6 election.

New polling by Reuters/Ipsos indicates that during the past two weeks - since just after the Democratic National Convention - support for Romney among Americans age 60 and older has crumbled, from a 20-point lead over Democratic President Barack Obama to less than 4 points.

Romney's double-digit advantages among older voters on the issues of healthcare and Medicare - the nation's health insurance program for those over 65 and the disabled - also have evaporated, and Obama has begun to build an advantage in both areas.

Voting preferences among seniors could change in the final six weeks of the campaign, but the polling suggests that a series of recent episodes favoring Obama and the Democrats could be chipping away at Romney's support among older Americans.

Romney's selection of Wisconsin congressman Paul Ryan as his vice presidential running mate put the federal budget and Medicare at center stage in the campaign. But the debate over spending and entitlement programs that Romney seemed to be seeking has not unfolded the way Republicans wanted.

At the Democratic convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, on September 5, former President Bill Clinton gave a folksy but blistering critique of Ryan's plan to revamp Medicare, warning that it could leave seniors unprotected from escalating healthcare costs.

Meanwhile, Democrats' efforts to portray Romney as a wealthy former private equity executive with little sympathy for the less fortunate got a boost last week, from Romney himself.
http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/analysis-fo...
Dale

Wichita, KS

#110945 Sep 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Ever hear of the Treaty Clause? Got Alzheimer's?
Incidentally, the government of WE THE PEOPLE, has jurisdiction over all persons within the boundaries of the country except for foreign ambassadors and hostile occupying troops.
BTW, naturalization makes an alien in the US, subject to the jurisdiction of the US, a citizen, also subject to the jurisdiction of the US while in the US.
Last time I checked, the US courts are aware of the Preamble. Duh!
Again, if aliens were not subject to US jurisdiction they could not be naturalized as they would not be subject to naturalization laws. Duh!
UR incoherent. Grow up! Take your meds.
<quoted text>
Sorry, aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, only a citizen can be taxed in such a manner.
Persons as defined for the purpose of the 14th means a citizen.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#110946 Sep 24, 2012
Oh, one minor point. Reuters failed to mention that the "lobbying group for older Americans" was a AARP event!!! And just in case you due knot no AARP is pro-Obama!!!
Teuters knickers are showing .... again!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#110947 Sep 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too points hear. Juan, the issue is knot dead. And, we only need to win once!
Sorry, your fantasy was never alive. Stillborn. Dead as a doornail.

Go look up FUTILE.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet.
BTW, how many federal cases have birfoons won? ZERO.
But birfoons get all excited when the incompetent birfoon Queen is finally allowed to issue summons. Pathetic.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#110949 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, only a citizen can be taxed in such a manner.
Persons as defined for the purpose of the 14th means a citizen.
Incoherent. Gibberish.

BTW, your hero, Emmerich de Vattel says UR full of it.

Ҥ 84. Jurisdiction.

The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country.”
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Ever hear of the Treaty Clause? Got Alzheimer's?
Incidentally, the government of WE THE PEOPLE, has jurisdiction over all persons within the boundaries of the country except for foreign ambassadors and hostile occupying troops.
BTW, naturalization makes an alien in the US, subject to the jurisdiction of the US, a citizen, also subject to the jurisdiction of the US while in the US.
Last time I checked, the US courts are aware of the Preamble. Duh!
Again, if aliens were not subject to US jurisdiction they could not be naturalized as they would not be subject to naturalization laws. Duh!
UR incoherent. Grow up! Take your meds.
ehancock

Dedham, MA

#110950 Sep 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
As Speaker Pelosi once said, "we have to subpoena the Birther Certificate to see what's in it!"
<quoted text>
Ah Baby Cakes, That is called a parody! And you obviously have no sense of humor either.
It is absolutely true that I have no humor. I focus on the facts.

I am glad to have pointed out that the apparent assertion that Nancy Pelosi said that she wanted to subpoena Obama's birth certificate IS NOT TRUE. Nor apparently has any current member of Congress called for a committee to investigate Obama's birth certificate.

If I had not pointed out that Nancy Pelosis allegedly saying that she wanted to subpoena Obama's birth certificate was not true, someone might have believed it. You can claim that your intent was only parody, but someone might have believed it.
ehancock

Dedham, MA

#110952 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, only a citizen can be taxed in such a manner.
Persons as defined for the purpose of the 14th means a citizen.
Everyone who is in the USA, both citizens and aliens, are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA. If an alien stays in the USA long enough to make taxable income, she or he will be taxed. If that alien were not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA, we could not tax her or him. The only persons in the USA who are not subject to the jurisdiction of the USA are foreign diplomats and their families.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#110953 Sep 24, 2012
Hmmm, the Federal court in Jackson, MS has issued summonses! I wonder if Obama and Pelosi will defy a Federal Judge this time?

"Summons to Obama, Pelosi,“Obama for America”, Astrue and others were issued by the federal court."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#110954 Sep 24, 2012
I wonder if some Idiotard will try and assassinate Dr. Orly Taitz? Not that I would think Obama would be involved but it would be a disaster for his reelection bid if anyone did attempt to harm her or her family in the middle of this issue.
Maybe Obama aught to send the Secrete Service to protect her and her family!

REPORT ON MS. CASE MOVES ON, NEXT HEARING IN ABOUT A MONTH. THE JUDGE STATED ON THE RECORD THAT HE WATCHED THE PRESS CONFERENCE BY SHERIFF ARPAIO. DID NOT ISSUE JUDICIAL NOTICE OF OBAMA’ BC AS DEMS WANTED
Posted on | September 24, 2012 | No Comments
I am now changing planes and am flying to Indiana. MS case was not dismissed. Summons to Obama, Pelosi,“Obama for America”, Astrue and others were issued by the federal court. Judge Wingate stated that he watched the video that I submitted into evidence of Arpaio’s press conference and witness testimony in GA. Judge did not issue a judicial notice as Dem party sought.
I was able to catch Dem party attorney Scott J. Tepper lying in court and demanded sanctions. He claimed that he never sought a judicial notice of Obama’s birth certificate. After he gave a 10 minute tirade, I read his own pleadings where he asked for judicial notice.
At this point I was able yo elevate Arpaio’s affidavit to the same level as Onaka’s statement. Judge stated that he wants my pleadings and service of the remaining parties within 3 weeks, rebuttal from the defendants in a week and he will hold another hearing then,
I have to catch the next plane

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#110955 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
Persons as defined for the purpose of the 14th means a citizen.
Persons means persons, citizens means citizens.

It's called PLAIN LANGUAGE, birfoon. What planet RU from?

Do U have a functioning brain? If persons meant citizens, persons would not have appeared in the citizenship clause. RU insane?

If persons = citizens:

"All citizens born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside."

Really? All citizens are citizens? RU completely NUTS? U think that's the citizenship clause? All citizens are citizens? ROTFLMAO.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#110956 Sep 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Incoherent. Gibberish.
BTW, your hero, Emmerich de Vattel says UR full of it.
Ҥ 84. Jurisdiction.
The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country.”
<quoted text>
I do not need Vattel, I have the US Constitution and the words of the framers.
Visiting aliens are here only under treaties, as agreed to by their countries and the US. To claim an aliens is subject to the US Constitution, would be violating those treaties.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#110958 Sep 24, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Persons means persons, citizens means citizens.
It's called PLAIN LANGUAGE, birfoon. What planet RU from?
Do U have a functioning brain? If persons meant citizens, persons would not have appeared in the citizenship clause. RU insane?
If persons = citizens:
"All citizens born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside."
Really? All citizens are citizens? RU completely NUTS? U think that's the citizenship clause? All citizens are citizens? ROTFLMAO.
read this.
http://www.citizensforaconstitutionalrepublic...
ehancock

Dedham, MA

#110959 Sep 24, 2012
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>When Bingham made that statement in 1869 he was correct.
All persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power, are citizens, therof.
WKA was a violation of the US Constitution's 14th Amendment. The USSC hasn't the authority to change one word in it, without an amendment. This is what the Fuller court tried to do, and failed miserably.
Mr. Howard plainly stated the laws that were used in the framing of the 14th Citizenship Cause,they sure weren't English Common Law.
Re: "When Bingham made that statement in 1869 he was correct.

Glad you admit that what he said in 1869 was correct. This is what he said in 1869: "Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg. 2212 (1869)”

That is what the Wong Kim Ark court also ruled, that every person born in the country (except for the children of foreign diplomats) is a Natural Born Citizen, and it was a six to two ruling (one justice not voting). Re Howard. He was just one of the dozens who spoke. You have the opinion of Bingham above. The real author of the citizenship clause was Senator Lyman Trumbull. He said:

“By the terms of the Constitution he must have been a citizen of the United States for nine years before he could take a seat here, and seven years before he could take a seat in the other House ; and, in order to be President of the United States, a person must be a native-born citizen. It is the common law of this country, and of all countries, and it was unnecessary to incorporate it in the Constitution, that a person is a citizen of the country in which he is born…. I read from Paschal’s Annotated Constitution, note 274:‘All persons born in the allegiance of the king are natural born subjects, and all persons born in the allegiance of the United States are natural born citizens. Birth and allegiance go together.’ Such is the rule of the common law, and it is the common law of this country as well as of England. There are two exceptions, and only two, to the universality of its application. The children of ambassadors are, in theory, born in the allegiance of the powers the ambassadors represent, and slaves, in legal contemplation, are property, and not persons.”—Sen. Trumbull, Cong. Globe. 1st Session, 42nd Congress, pt. 1, pg. 575 (1872)

So you see, the common law had a lot to do with the 14th amendment. But, I agree that the 14th Amendment does NOT define Natural Born. It has nothing to do with Natural Born status. It only has to do with citizenship status. The meaning of Natural Born is the original meaning when the US Constitution was written, and that as the quotations of the Americans at the time show, comes from the common law and refers to the PLACE of birth. So the US Supreme Court was right in the Wong Kim Ark case; the meaning of Natural Born does come from the common law (not from Vattel) and it does refer to the place of birth, and every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen.
ehancock

Dedham, MA

#110960 Sep 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmm, the Federal court in Jackson, MS has issued summonses! I wonder if Obama and Pelosi will defy a Federal Judge this time?
"Summons to Obama, Pelosi,“Obama for America”, Astrue and others were issued by the federal court."
That MAY be right. But the more common experience has been ""Summons to Obama, Pelosi,“Obama for America”, Astrue and others were issued by the federal court, says a birther lawyer."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#110961 Sep 24, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if some Idiotard will try and assassinate Dr. Orly Taitz? Not that I would think Obama would be involved but it would be a disaster for his reelection bid if anyone did attempt to harm her or her family in the middle of this issue.
Maybe Obama aught to send the Secrete Service to protect her and her family!
REPORT ON MS. CASE MOVES ON, NEXT HEARING IN ABOUT A MONTH. THE JUDGE STATED ON THE RECORD THAT HE WATCHED THE PRESS CONFERENCE BY SHERIFF ARPAIO. DID NOT ISSUE JUDICIAL NOTICE OF OBAMA’ BC AS DEMS WANTED
Posted on | September 24, 2012 | No Comments
I am now changing planes and am flying to Indiana. MS case was not dismissed. Summons to Obama, Pelosi,“Obama for America”, Astrue and others were issued by the federal court. Judge Wingate stated that he watched the video that I submitted into evidence of Arpaio’s press conference and witness testimony in GA. Judge did not issue a judicial notice as Dem party sought.
I was able to catch Dem party attorney Scott J. Tepper lying in court and demanded sanctions. He claimed that he never sought a judicial notice of Obama’s birth certificate. After he gave a 10 minute tirade, I read his own pleadings where he asked for judicial notice.
At this point I was able yo elevate Arpaio’s affidavit to the same level as Onaka’s statement. Judge stated that he wants my pleadings and service of the remaining parties within 3 weeks, rebuttal from the defendants in a week and he will hold another hearing then,
I have to catch the next plane
I would also express my safety concerns involving Federal Judge Henry Wingate. There are always a few looney-tooney-leties out there and it will be really, really bad news for Obama if Judge Wingate or one of his family members were harmed. I sure hope the Federal Marshall Service is on top of his security.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#110963 Sep 24, 2012
ehancock wrote:
<quoted text>
That MAY be right. But the more common experience has been ""Summons to Obama, Pelosi,“Obama for America”, Astrue and others were issued by the federal court, says a birther lawyer."
Got ya worried, don't it, Baby Cakes?!? You can always tell when the Libtards are worried.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#110965 Sep 24, 2012
ehancock wrote:
<quoted text>
It is absolutely true that I have no humor. I focus on the facts.
I am glad to have pointed out that the apparent assertion that Nancy Pelosi said that she wanted to subpoena Obama's birth certificate IS NOT TRUE. Nor apparently has any current member of Congress called for a committee to investigate Obama's birth certificate.
If I had not pointed out that Nancy Pelosis allegedly saying that she wanted to subpoena Obama's birth certificate was not true, someone might have believed it. You can claim that your intent was only parody, but someone might have believed it.
Well, I guess that if your CQ is under 90 you might knot no what a parody was.

“SAVING BIRTHERS FROM IGNORANCE”

Since: Jul 09

The Farm North of Hinsdale

#110966 Sep 24, 2012
Terri Tanna wrote:
"Do the returns show that Willard paid more in taxes to foreign countries than he and his wife do to the United States of America?"
====
Tony wrote:
He did not release that part of his tax returns. How about his tax returns while he was at Bain?
Of course, he did. Check out the foreign tax credit pages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min WasteWater 27,247
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 4 min WasteWater 1,637
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,583,748
News Trump returns to Arizona - and a chaotic politi... 12 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 50
News Trump returns to Arizona _ and a chaotic politi... 57 min Ioe 38
News Clinton, in book, says Trump's debate stalking ... 1 hr JohnInLa 12
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 1 hr UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 135
More from around the web