BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 196963 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#80518 May 23, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Johannes wrote:
So what will the birther fools do now that Hawaii has once again verified Obama's birth cert?
<quoted text>
Since neither of you Bozos know that they sent to the SoS of AZ, it may not answer all the questions.
You know there is way to much smoke and mirrors to cover up something that is suppose to be up and up!!! Richard Nixon took less than six months to take out once they got those tapes. Obama is just hoping that we won't find the smoking gun until 2017!
Sorry, Birfoon.

Pursuant to Hawaii Revised Statutes §338-14.3, I verify the following:
1. A birth certificate is on file with the Department of Health indicating that
Barack Hussein Obama, II was born in Honolulu, Hawaii
2. Name of Person: Barack Hussein Obama, II
3. Department of Health File #: 151 61 10641
4. Time of Birth: 7:24 p.m.
5. Name of Hospital: Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital
6. Age of Father: 25
7. Birthplace of Father: Kenya, East Africa
8. Age of Mother: 18
9. Birthplace of Mother: Wichita, Kansas
10. Date of Signature of Parent: 8-7-61
11. Date of Signature of Attendant: 8-8-61
12. Date Accepted by Local Registrar: Aug-8 1961

"Additionally, I verify that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for Mr. Obama that you attached with your request matches the original record in our files."
Alvin T. Onaka, Ph. D., State Registrar

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#80519 May 23, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is typical Libtardian behavior. Someone insults them and they think they have the right to beat the crap out of them. Especially if the Libtard is a black and the victim white!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mNKANj-ZJ8AXX
Oh, I just love lemons, and peanuts, etc. as it shows I have yanked some Libtard's chain! Thanks for making my day. Good nighty night!
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#80520 May 23, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Johannes wrote:
So what will the birther fools do now that Hawaii has once again verified Obama's birth cert?<quoted text>
Like they got to the mayor of Newark, NJ, Cory Booker. Just four hours after he made those comments on Meet the Press, about Obama going after Blain Capital, he had to do a back track. I wonder who called him and made him an offer he could not refuse!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pfmcweTkohcXX
Again, the Obama administration is the most corrupt administration since Woodrow Wilson.
Guess that means you have never heard of Warren G Harding.

Oh, I forgot, he's a republiKKKan so he get a free pass from the Lifer.

Bristol, CT

#80521 May 23, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>sorry hojar, the 14th states, aliens are not under the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, until they are naturalized, this is a fact you can not change, unless you change the Constitution.
Sorry BirfoonBoy. Get a grip. This is a fact you cannot change, unless you change reality.[BirfoonBoy thinks he can change reality.] Oh, but you are in an alternate reality.

Hee hee hee. Please take your meds.

Sorry BirfoonBoy, for the 100th time, check out the Naturalization Act of 1790, which required that aliens be under the jurisdiction of the United States for two years prior to acquiring citizenship.
"That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof ...." Naturalization Act of 1790.[Emphasis added.]

Hee hee hee.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry birfoonboy, for the 100th time, check out the Naturalization Act of 1790, which required that aliens be under the jurisdiction of the United States for two years prior to acquiring citizenship.
"That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof ...." Naturalization Act of 1790.[Emphasis added.]
Ingliss? UR nuts. The court asserted in its opinion that aliens do indeed owe temporary allegiance and that their US born children are US citizens.
Ummm, NO. According to the law in the United States, the child born on US soil has a NATURAL tie of allegiance to this country. Unlike Birfistani law, private individuals don't make up US law as it suits their fantasies, unless they're insane.
See again Ashkir, 46 Fed.Cl. 438. The court cited the USSC which stated that “in extending
constitutional protections beyond
citizenry, the Court has been at pains to
point out that it was the alien's presence
within its territorial jurisdiction that gave
the Judiciary the power to act.”
Read it again: "constitutional protections beyond
citizenry"
Get a life.
<quoted text>
Johannes

Yucaipa, CA

#80522 May 23, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Johannes wrote:
So what will the birther fools do now that Hawaii has once again verified Obama's birth cert?<quoted text>
Okay Bozo Sr. and Bozo Jr., exactly what did the Hawaiian officials do to verify Obama's Hawaiian birth? I have not seen one thing about what they said or what documents they provided.
How much money has been spend either by Obama, his friends or state and federal government to cover up this issue.
The old saying, where there is smoke, there is fire. And there is a whole like of smoke coming out of a lot of peoples azzes!
SMACK DOWN!!!!! Live with it....live with the truth.

DUH!!! When people file suit and take you to court, the normal reaction would be to defend yourself. What's the problem?

How much time, effort, and money has been spent going after Obama?

When smoke continues, some idiot is playing with matches.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#80524 May 23, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I am pro-choice. If you are a Libtard woman you should either choose to abort your baby or give it up for adoption. For a Libtard to raise her baby is a fate worse than death.
I know, he or she may get an education, right up to University graduation, go to post-graduate, speak several languages, travel, and maybe even enroll into West Point or Anapolis. Meanwhile, in the trailer parks...
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#80525 May 23, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but by the way the Libtards are acting, I have little to worry about.
Anyhow, those Supreme Court vote leak that you mentioned as coming from Wilileaks, I'm very interested. Any referernces that will help me to narrow that one down would be most helpful.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#80526 May 23, 2012
Johannes wrote:
So what will the birther fools do now that Hawaii has once again verified Obama's birth cert?
Well, they're gonna go for 124-0. You see, Johannes, they now think that it's124 for them and 0 for Obama. If they will it, it'll be so.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#80527 May 23, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry BirfoonBoy. Get a grip. This is a fact you cannot change, unless you change reality.[BirfoonBoy thinks he can change reality.] Oh, but you are in an alternate reality.
Sorry BirfoonBoy, for the 100th time, check out the Naturalization Act of 1790, which required that aliens be under the jurisdiction of the United States for two years prior to acquiring citizenship.
Hee hee hee.
<quoted text>
get use to my facts, your facts are BOGUS!
Oh, here!

Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital
1600/600 Bingham Dr.
Honolulu, HI

Bingham brought him in and John Bingham will take him "OUT"!

John Bingham, said Sec. 1992 of U.S. Revised Statutes meant “every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.”

Bristol, CT

#80528 May 23, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I just love lemons, and peanuts, etc. as it shows I have yanked some Libtard's chain! Thanks for making my day. Good nighty night!
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, the State of Hawaii has REFUSED to talk to the Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett on this issue!
Hee hee hee, Nighty night!
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#80529 May 23, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee.
<quoted text>
did my complete post have too much info, that you couldn't deal with?
Joe Blow Arpaio

United States

#80530 May 23, 2012
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, the State of Hawaii has REFUSED to talk to the Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett on this issue!

<Gulp>
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#80531 May 23, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee.
<quoted text>
Yep, been taking my meds, broke my ankle over 2 weeks ago. Hell yes, those 7.5's and beer been kicking my ass, no pain though!

Bristol, CT

#80532 May 23, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>get use to my facts, your facts are BOGUS!
Oh, here!
Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital
1600/600 Bingham Dr.
Honolulu, HI
Bingham brought him in and John Bingham will take him "OUT"!
John Bingham, said Sec. 1992 of U.S. Revised Statutes meant “every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.”
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, there is no such thing as "your facts" and "my facts".

Get a grip.

“Who are natural-born citizens but those born within the republic? Those born within the Republic, whether black or white, are citizens by birth—natural-born citizens.” John Bingham, Cong. Globe 37th Cong., 2nd Sess. 1639 (1862).

That's a fact, BirfoonBoy. Get used to it.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#80533 May 23, 2012
Glanced at American Idol a while back. Last show, and new champion will be crowned. 132 million Americans voted for their idol. More than the people who voted in the november 2008 presidential and congressional elections.

Same disproportion here in Canada for last year's Canadian Idol finale.

Mull that over. The decline is fast acceleraring.
Jacques Ottawa

Toronto, Canada

#80534 May 23, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, been taking my meds, broke my ankle over 2 weeks ago. Hell yes, those 7.5's and beer been kicking my ass, no pain though!
Broke your ankle pulling your foot out of your mouth?
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#80535 May 23, 2012
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, BirfoonBoy, there is no such thing as "your facts" and "my facts".
Get a grip.
“Who are natural-born citizens but those born within the republic? Those born within the Republic, whether black or white, are citizens by birth—natural-born citizens.” John Bingham, Cong. Globe 37th Cong., 2nd Sess. 1639 (1862).
That's a fact, BirfoonBoy. Get used to it.
<quoted text>
how does one be born within a family, if not by a family member! You just do not understand.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#80536 May 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke your ankle pulling your foot out of your mouth?
I knew this was coming! No, by pulling my foot out of a liberal's ass, he loved it! hahahahaha!!!!

Bristol, CT

#80537 May 23, 2012
Old Goat wrote:
<quoted text>did my complete post have too much info, that you couldn't deal with?
Your complete rant?

Huh? I'm laughing too hard, little NPD Twerp.

Check out the Naturalization Act of 1790. It says UR FOS.

Full of Shite.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee hee.
Old Goat

Wichita, KS

#80539 May 23, 2012
Jacques Ottawa wrote:
Glanced at American Idol a while back. Last show, and new champion will be crowned. 132 million Americans voted for their idol. More than the people who voted in the november 2008 presidential and congressional elections.
Same disproportion here in Canada for last year's Canadian Idol finale.
Mull that over. The decline is fast acceleraring.
does that really surprize you! Why do we do this thread, no one really gives a shit, out there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,275,363
News Things to know: EPA water rules take effect in ... 10 min Keeppopinoff 14
News Iowa poll: Trump, Carson lead GOP race 1 hr Trump POTUS Carso... 5
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 2 hr Truth is might 451
News Sen. Rob Portman: Cultural-attitude changes nee... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 4
News Republicans are going to hate what Donald Trump... 4 hr jimi-yank 29
News Biden faces hurdles as he weighs late 2016 bid 6 hr Ditat Deus 6
More from around the web