Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wedn...

Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.

There are 799 comments on the The Daily Record story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.. In it, The Daily Record reports that:

An anti-abortion activist who's running for Congress plans to air an especially graphic ad this week in Kentucky and Indiana showing a dismembered fetus and images of dead Christians and Jews.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Record.

SO WILL

Lafayette, TN

#44 Sep 27, 2012
[QUOTE who="we'rescrewed!"] America is going to shit.... Last time I checked, people have their personal rights. If you would read the bible a little closer it says that "no man nor woman shall judge one another" so if I'm not mistaken you are sinning!
You can't smoke in places that serve food, there trying to ban guns, you can't drive without wearing a seatbelt anymore, and if a woman can't afford to raise a child and support it as a parent. We EAT CHICKENS EGGS so I'm a sinner for killing something that hasn't even been born nor even seen daylight with its own eyes. I was Adopted at birth so I have a stronger understanding of the whole situation- PRO CHOICE
[/QUOTE] I eat eggs all the time . The eggs I eat are not fertilized. Hens lay an egg with the rooster .. thats why they call it a hen house .. no rooster is needed .. Hens lay eggs without the rooster ... a woman egg is fertilized so there for a baby begin's
My Womb

United States

#45 Sep 27, 2012
not a rocket scientist wrote:
<quoted text>The life or death decision is not left up to the man.

But I do agree we have a lot of dead beat loser daddies.

People, stop having frivolous sex! That goes for men and women alike. Be responsible. Why sleep with someone you don't ever want to see again after that night? Then.... oops, now I'm stuck with them for life because now we have a baby together. And you wonder, why doesn't he care about me and my baby? Gee, because he never did in the first place. You were a warm body willing to spread your legs. If it wasn't you it would have been somebody else. Now don't you feel special? Be smarter than that! Because you ARE more special than that! Or you wonder, why is she such a whore instead of being a good mother to my baby? All she does is go clubbing and sleep around. Well, hmmmmm, wasn't that what she was doing when she met you and you made that baby? Come on people. All this leads to is a walk of shame in the morning, more abortions, more single parents, more poverty, more heartache, more disease, the list goes on and on....
See this is you again being judgmental! Not all aborted babies are created this way. That is why again it is NONE of your busy what a woman does or doesn't do with her body. I don't tell you what you can and can't do so why do feel entitled to look down your nose and judge someone as to how they live their life and assume all aborted babies were conceived the same way??
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#46 Sep 27, 2012
Sounds like a typical fundietard who believes his bronze age myths trump a woman's rights! If you don't believe in abortion then don't have one but stay the hell out of other people's lives!!
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

#47 Sep 27, 2012
Yes dear, I realize that not all aborted babies are created this way. But I think a lot of dead beat daddies come out of those types of relationships. You did bring up dead beat daddies, right?(And YES, I do know that there are a lot of dead beat daddies that were married or in long term relationships, etc etc etc.)

And again, calling wrong WRONG is not judging.

Killing your unborn is WRONG. Unless you're in a life or death situation it should never even be a consideration. Sickening.
My Womb

United States

#48 Sep 27, 2012
Yes dear, I realize that not all aborted babies are created this way. But I think a lot of dead beat daddies come out of those types of relationships. You did bring up dead beat daddies, right?(And YES, I do know that there are a lot of dead beat daddies that were married or in long term relationships, etc etc etc.)

Killing your unborn is WRONG. Unless you're in a life or death situation it should never even be a consideration. Sickening.
I didn't mention anything about "dead beat daddies." Telling someone that abortion is wrong is your opinion. The judging comes in when you judge women for their sex life. Go back and read what you wrote. If a woman chooses to have a one night stand guess what that is her choice. Just because YOU CHOOSE not live that way doesn't mean you should be thumbing your nose up at someone who does.
LINK

Lafayette, TN

#49 Sep 27, 2012
Jesus died for our sins.If you had an abortion and you have regretted it , felt guilty .. you have morals , values , and a respect for yourself and human life .. God will forgive you. Did you know that the body of the aborted baby is used in shampoo , make up , stem cell research much much more,I disgusting !!.. sold like they are a bushel of apples .. Shame that some of you think nothing of killing a baby .. Shame that the world today has no value of a human life .. If this were puppies I bet there would be riots on the street ! You know why they want to keep it legal .. hmmm if you dont know .. you dont want to know .. there are just a small fraction of rape abortions .. most are just people who are careless .. careless yep a good reason to kill !! 101 uses for baby parts .. you are all a bunch of sheep and dont know it , yes you do .. you just dont care
Guaranteed Top 10 Search Rankings Chistian Online Advertising
Right Choice
100 Uses for Baby Parts
101 uses for a dead baby
Here are 16 of the 101 uses abortionists have for a dead baby:
1. Collagen is a gelatinous substance found in the connective tissue, bone and cartilage. The leading 12 shampoos and five hand creams all contain collagen. Unless a beauty product specifies animal collagen or bovine collagen, the product probably contains human collagen. With 1.6 million abortions yearly, there is an abundant source of fetuses for commercial use.
2. Babies’ bodies are sold by the bag,$25/batch or up to $5500/pound (1984). The sale of late-term abortions at DC General Hospital brought $68,000 between 1966-1976. The money was used to buy a TV set, cookies, and soft drinks for visiting professors.
3. Trash. In Richmond, VA, an abortion center there filled a long bin on the rear of its property with the remains of its day’s extractions. Its trash compactor neatly mashed 100 babies’ bodies, which were then tied up in plastic bags and thrown on top of the bin. The hungry dogs came along and dragged the bags away. There were frequent fights and the contents of the bags would be strewn up and down the streets until the dogs separated the gauze, sponges and pads and devoured the placenta, bones, and flesh of the babies.
4. Burning of babies’ corps and parts.http://www.ourchurch.com /view/?pageID=214839
LINK

Lafayette, TN

#50 Sep 27, 2012

Right Choice
100 Uses for Baby Parts
101 uses for a dead baby

1. Collagen is a gelatinous substance found in the connective tissue, bone and cartilage. The leading 12 shampoos and five hand creams all contain collagen. Unless a beauty product specifies animal collagen or bovine collagen, the product probably contains human collagen. With 1.6 million abortions yearly, there is an abundant source of fetuses for commercial use.

2. Babies’ bodies are sold by the bag,$25/batch or up to $5500/pound (1984). The sale of late-term abortions at DC General Hospital brought $68,000 between 1966-1976. The money was used to buy a TV set, cookies, and soft drinks for visiting professors.

3. Trash. In Richmond, VA, an abortion center there filled a long bin on the rear of its property with the remains of its day’s extractions. Its trash compactor neatly mashed 100 babies’ bodies, which were then tied up in plastic bags and thrown on top of the bin. The hungry dogs came along and dragged the bags away. There were frequent fights and the contents of the bags would be strewn up and down the streets until the dogs separated the gauze, sponges and pads and devoured the placenta, bones, and flesh of the babies.

4. Burning of babies’ corps and parts.

5. A young couple wanted to conceive a child to be aborted so that the father-to-be could use the baby’s kidneys for a transplant that he needed himself.

6. In California, babies aborted at six months were submerged in jars of liquid with high oxygen content to see if they could breathe through their skins. They couldn’t.

7. Dr. Robert Schwartz, chief of pediatrics at the Cleveland Metropolitan Hospital, said that,“After a baby is delivered while it is still linked to its mother by the umbilical cord, I take a blood sample, sever the cord and then as quickly as possible remove the organs and tissues.”

8. Magee Women’s Hospital in Pittsburgh packed aborted babies in ice for shipment to experimental labs.

9. Newsday reported that an Ohio medical research company tested the brains and hearts of 100 fetuses as part of a $300,000 pesticide contract.

10. Human embryos and other organs have been encased in plastic and sold as paperweight novelty items.

11. The Diabetes Treatment Project at UCLA depends for its existence on the availability of pancreases from late-term aborted fetuses.

12. A rabies vaccine is produced from viruses grown in the lungs of aborted children, according to FDA. A polio vaccine was also grown with cells from aborted kids.
LINK

Lafayette, TN

#51 Sep 27, 2012
13. Tissue cultures are obtained by dropping still-living babies into meat grinders and homogenizing them, according to the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine.

14. The Village Voice reported estimates 7 years ago that 20,000 to 100,000 fetuses are sold to drug companies each year in the US.

15. There was a study done on the severed heads of 12 babies delivered by C-section who were kept alive for months.

16. Aborted babies’ fat is being used to make soap in England.

17. The Diabetes Treatment Project at UCLA depends for its existence on the availability of pancreases from later term aborted fetuses.

18. Brain cells would be "harvested" from aborted babies for transplant.

19. A $6,000,000 grant from H.I.H. enabled one baby (among many others in the experiment done in Finland to be sliced open without an anesthetic so that a liver could be obtained. The researcher in charge said that the baby was complete and "was even secreting urine." He disclaimed the need for anesthetic, saying an aborted baby is just garbage."

20. Even the baby's placenta is sold for 50 cents to drug companies. Ever heard of Placenta Plus shampoo?
LINK

Lafayette, TN

#52 Sep 27, 2012
http://www.ourchurch.com/view/... 101 USES FOR DEAD BABIES
Ocean56

AOL

#53 Sep 27, 2012
My Womb wrote:
Anyone who references the KKK as a reliable source for information about abortion is an idiot. They would be the last people I would get anything from.
Ditto. I don't know which group is more bats**t INSANE, the KKK or the so-called "Army of God."
Ocean56

AOL

#54 Sep 27, 2012
You can spout your anti-choice OPINIONS all you want, it doesn't turn those opinions into facts.

Thankfully for all women, anti-choice imbeciles like you DON'T have the authority to make sexual and reproductive choices for me or any other woman for that matter.

Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens, and no woman has to stay pregnant if she doesn't want to. Get over it.
Outta Luck

Ames, IA

#55 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
The life or death decision is not left up to the man.
The life or death decision is most certainly left up to the man. A man has a responsibility to do what is right. Not interested in marriage? Don't want a kid right now but want to have sex/??...GET A VASECTOMY. Then when you are done being a player and find a woman willing to put up with you, have it reversed.
That is the ONLY 100% effective birth control there is, that can be reversed without complication.
All these men are constantly screaming about the "murder of abortion" yet they willfully create life they have no interest in. That counts for a certain % of abortions. Some abourtion are the choice of a commmitted couple, who have taken resonable steps but still end up pregnant, and for whatever reason choose, which is permittd by law, wheather you like it or not, to have an abortion and have a kid later. And instead of seeing this a a responsible act, by people who would like to get the "fiscal house" in order before it is turned to shambles trying to rase a kid or kids right, it is seen as a moral daraliction.
If you are a man and you have sex wthout committment and you are anti-abortion is YOUR DUTY TO HAVE A BI-LATERAL VASECTOMY.
And until that is part of the nationwide discussion on abortion, Abortion will continue to be a part of Amerian life.
REsponsibilty for all...Isn't that the "conservative" mantra????
Outta Luck

Ames, IA

#56 Sep 27, 2012
LINK wrote:
Right Choice
100 Uses for Baby Parts
101 uses for a dead baby
4. Burning of babies’ corps and parts.
5. A young couple wanted to conceive a child to be aborted so that the father-to-be could use the baby’s kidneys for a transplant that he needed himself.
6. In California, babies aborted at six months were submerged in jars of liquid with high oxygen content to see if they could breathe through their skins. They couldn’t.
7. Dr. Robert Schwartz, chief of pediatrics at the Cleveland Metropolitan Hospital, said that,“After a baby is delivered while it is still linked to its mother by the umbilical cord, I take a blood sample, sever the cord and then as quickly as possible remove the organs and tissues.”
8. Magee Women’s Hospital in Pittsburgh packed aborted babies in ice for shipment to experimental labs.
9. Newsday reported that an Ohio medical research company tested the brains and hearts of 100 fetuses as part of a $300,000 pesticide contract.
10. Human embryos and other organs have been encased in plastic and sold as paperweight novelty items.
11. The Diabetes Treatment Project at UCLA depends for its existence on the availability of pancreases from late-term aborted fetuses.
12. A rabies vaccine is produced from viruses grown in the lungs of aborted children, according to FDA. A polio vaccine was also grown with cells from aborted kids.
Sounds more like 101 types of bogus bullshit used to scare the weak minded. gotcha worked up a little didn't?
LINK

Lafayette, TN

#57 Sep 27, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can spout your anti-choice OPINIONS all you want, it doesn't turn those opinions into facts.
Thankfully for all women, anti-choice imbeciles like you DON'T have the authority to make sexual and reproductive choices for me or any other woman for that matter.
Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens, and no woman has to stay pregnant if she doesn't want to. Get over it.
It seems facts would not change your mind.. Some like to research and know what they are talking about .. sooo if facts dont matter to you ..Please dont give anyone any advise based on your own knowledge .. Facts are a must to know ..
Lone Ranger

United States

#59 Sep 27, 2012
My Womb wrote:
<quoted text>I don't feel guilty about anything so no deflection here. You are judging, which is not your place. Again, maybe you need to worry about your own womb and let me do with my mine as I see fit. You having the choice not to have an abortion doesn't mean you are allowed to take my choice to have one away.
What if the guy wants the baby? Its your womb but 3 people involved. Abortion should be banned except in rape and incest. I don't believe in abortion at all but I can understand rape and incest. A baby should have rights at the moment of conception! When that little heart beats for the first time that is a baby with rights and no whore, druggie and what ever else you can think of should have the right to end a life. If you spread them then prepare for what could happen 9 months down the road.
LINK

Lafayette, TN

#60 Sep 27, 2012
Outta Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like 101 types of bogus bullshit used to scare the weak minded. gotcha worked up a little didn't?
No not worked up ? Exactly what does worked up mean ? Bogus bull ? No .. Facts yes. What type of people are you calling weak minded ?
Ocean56

AOL

#61 Sep 27, 2012
LINK wrote:
It seems facts would not change your mind.. Some like to research and know what they are talking about .. sooo if facts dont matter to you ..Please dont give anyone any advise based on your own knowledge .. Facts are a must to know ..
You haven't provided ANY facts that I can see. All you have provided so far is a lot of anti-choice gibberish which makes no sense whatsoever.

Opinions and beliefs AREN'T facts, simple as that.
Outta Luck

Ames, IA

#62 Sep 27, 2012
Let me re phrae that...

You only beleive human life is sacred unless they are a single mom on welfare, or collecting food stamps. Then they are just lazy no good scum and their dirty little kids are too...right?????

Your argument for ending abortion is all about hate, and that will not work.
It is up to people like yourself to change the narrative on abortion to put equal responsibility on men as you are willing to throw on women. Then perhaps with some grown up decision making and, god forbid, compromise, the abortion situation could change dramatically.
But you are FAR toopissed off about sstuff you truly do not understand to have even the slightest positive effect on abortion in this country.
Ocean56

AOL

#63 Sep 27, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
What if the guy wants the baby? Its your womb but 3 people involved. Abortion should be banned except in rape and incest. I don't believe in abortion at all but I can understand rape and incest. A baby should have rights at the moment of conception! When that little heart beats for the first time that is a baby with rights and no whore, druggie and what ever else you can think of should have the right to end a life. If you spread them then prepare for what could happen 9 months down the road.
To answer your question, a guy doesn't get to force a woman to gestate a pregnancy any more than he can force her to abort one.

A guy who doesn't want a pregnancy to happen should probably take the time to find out, BEFORE he sleeps with a woman, what she would do if she got pregnant. If she says she would abort, he can WALK AWAY, without having sex with her. No sex, no pregnancy...NO TRAP, for either party.

Funny how so many anti-choice guys can't seem to figure this out for themselves. Obviously you're just another one. If you can't be bothered to do this, don't whine when a woman doesn't want to give birth to your offspring.
Outta Luck

Ames, IA

#64 Sep 27, 2012
Lone Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
IF a man wants his sexual partner to have the baby he "blessed" her with, then it is completely up to him to prove to her that he can be a provider, a father, and a husband. and if your woman still wants an abortion it is because you are a complete waste of skin. And if a woman does not want to have your baby even after you have proven to be a super great guy...then move the fuck on and leave her alone.
Men are equally responsible for EVERY abortion that happens or has ever happened.
Want to have sex and not have to deceide whather or not to have an abortion... GET A VASECTOMY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min loose cannon 242,792
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,620,515
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Cryptic 37,091
News Republicans ram $4 trillion budget bill through... 9 min swampmudd 44
News Stopping hate crimes against transgender Americans 26 min Lewis 14
News Trump to halt subsidies to health insurers 59 min Big Al 356
News Bobby Harrison: Presley could be hope for Democ... 1 hr Mississippi 5
More from around the web