Anti-abortion ad to begin airing Wednesday in Ky.

Sep 25, 2012 Full story: The Daily Record 799

An anti-abortion activist who's running for Congress plans to air an especially graphic ad this week in Kentucky and Indiana showing a dismembered fetus and images of dead Christians and Jews.

Full Story
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Sep 26, 2012
I just read the article. I don't understand why you people are so upset about them running a commercial featuring a simple medical procedure. I mean, that's what you all called it, right. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that it is REALLY chopped up pieces of little under developed humans and it's morally upsetting and disgusting and heart retching to look at. The truth IS hard to look at isn't it. All those unborn, just ripped out of the womb. How could anyone support such a thing.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#24 Sep 26, 2012
not a rocket scientist wrote:
I just read the article. I don't understand why you people are so upset about them running a commercial featuring a simple medical procedure. I mean, that's what you all called it, right. Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that it is REALLY chopped up pieces of little under developed humans and it's morally upsetting and disgusting and heart retching to look at. The truth IS hard to look at isn't it. All those unborn, just ripped out of the womb. How could anyone support such a thing.
Apparently you missed the part about showing "dead Christians and Jews". The ads are no more than anti-choice rhetoric, and not even done for the purpose of getting elected. The article made that clear, that getting elected would just be icing on the cake. It's not going to show the medical procedure, and I'd be willing to bet a year's salary it won't show pics of what the results of abortion typically look like. It will show what MIGHT be a late term abortion, as though THAT is "typical", or what MIGHT also be just a stillbirth they are PRETENDING is a late term abortion. And I'd also be willing to bet that they will erroneously compare it to the Holocaust.
Ocean56

AOL

#25 Sep 26, 2012
"anti women"?
"anti choice"?
"get those womens under control"?
Keep spewing that hateful nonsense. But killing the unborn is the issue.
Doesn't matter how old they are.
Doesn't matter how formed they are or not.
Doesn't matter whether they can hear, smell, see, feel, etc.
Doesn't matter hwo the mother "feels".
It is a HUMAN-LIFE and unless it is literally threatening the life of the mother, there is no reason to kill it. It's disgusting how abortion, ending a HUMAN LIFE, is used as birth control now. Absolutely disgusting.
Some anti-choice extremists are stupid enough to believe that even birth control is "bad," since it PREVENTS pregnancy from happening most of the time.

In any case, it doesn't matter. If a woman DOESN'T want to be pregnant, that is HER decision. Not YOUR pregnancy? Not your decision. Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, even if a pregnancy happens for any reason.
My Womb

United States

#26 Sep 26, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you missed the part about showing "dead Christians and Jews". The ads are no more than anti-choice rhetoric, and not even done for the purpose of getting elected. The article made that clear, that getting elected would just be icing on the cake. It's not going to show the medical procedure, and I'd be willing to bet a year's salary it won't show pics of what the results of abortion typically look like. It will show what MIGHT be a late term abortion, as though THAT is "typical", or what MIGHT also be just a stillbirth they are PRETENDING is a late term abortion. And I'd also be willing to bet that they will erroneously compare it to the Holocaust.
You are absolutely correct. I bet as well, the commercial will be exactly what you said.
My Womb

United States

#27 Sep 26, 2012
Having hemorrhoids removed from your anus is also a pretty simple medical procedure but I don't want to see that on tv either. Personally, I don't want to see any medical procedure on tv. The entire campaign is in bad taste. Thank goodness he can't get elected, I would hate for that to represent Kentucky, Mitch McConnell is bad enough!!
a voter

Saint Augustine, FL

#28 Sep 26, 2012
3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so. Societies and cultures have had the ability and have exercised that ability to making the killing of innocent human life abhorrent both morally and legally. Pressures up to and including the imprisonment of women abrogating the core adherence to respect for human life has been and can be a reality.
Imprisonment? For an ectopic pregnancy or molar pregnancies that women need abortions for? So women should just die and leave their current offspring? A raped woman should just have the mental breakdown of carrying her rapist's seed. No compassion for anyone who suffers, yeah that's a great ideal. I imagine you are one of those who would deny a raped woman emergency contraception while patting her hand telling her if she falls pregnant from it that it's just God blessing her. Nevermind, that we are blessed to have avenues not to have to bear the seed of a rapist...How much would you put another person through to punish the people who have abortion out of convenience?

Lots of things could be a reality. Women could be put into stalls and impregnated at will of the oppressors when soldiers or workers are needed. Would that be a great world to live in? State-controlled reproduction is a scary thing and when you start trying to make laws to control people, you might end up being controlled in ways that take away your reproductive rights as well...after all do you really need a say in if and when you reproduce? Couldn't a politician, church leader, or some stranger just tell you?

People who think they can pass laws on another's fertility and have them ask special permission to deal with extenuating circumstances are no better than the people they pass judgement on. It must really piss judgemental people off that God said vengence was his and not theirs...
cherry

Canton, OH

#29 Sep 26, 2012
My Womb wrote:
Last time I checked, this was a medical procedure. That's means that I don't need your opinion, permission or judgement if I choose to have one. I also don't need you getting in my way. This LEGAL, medical procedure is a decision that my doctor and I will make. I don't tell you hypocritical people what you can and can't do with your bodies so maybe people should just mind their own business. It is like we have reverted back to the damn 50s!!
FOR SURE! nobody elses business. Taking that right away only makes decissions that more difficult for mothers. While your marching out of hate, I'll be celebrating life. Great day to b alive, let's celebrate. Raise your glass, which ever you prefer, and smoke, I mean drink!lol
SO WILL

Scottsville, KY

#30 Sep 26, 2012
you feel better after your abortion ?, do you know what an aborted baby looks like ?.. looks like a baby , some have their legs torn from their body , some have their heads ripped off .. these aborted baby's are alive .. they feel pain .. so you all think the baby has no voice .. they do .. we have to be their voice .. they are being murdered ! the people that are having abortions do you know the baby feels pain ,for the ones that dont know what an aborted baby looks like .. google it ! so you want the right to kill baby's .. does that sound sane .. It's not Klu Klux Klan lynchings but Margaret Sanger's Planed Parenthood and legalized abortion that have produced a black genecide in America.
In America today, almost as many African-American children
are aborted as are born.
A black baby is three times more likely to be
murdered in the womb than a white baby.
Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25 percent.
Twice as many African-Americans have died from abortion than have died from
AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined.
Every three days, more African-Americans are killed by abortion than
have been killed by the Ku Klux Klan in its entire history.
Planned Parenthood operates the nation's largest chain of abortion clinics and
almost 80 percent of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods.
About 13 percent of American women are black, but they
submit to over 35 percent of the abortions.
What the Ku Klux Klan Could Only Dream About
The Abortion Industry is Accomplishing .. i will leave you a link ... dont freak it is not the klan .. but is called klan parent hood http://www.klannedparenthood.com/History_of_A...
Riki

Lafayette, TN

#31 Sep 26, 2012
A "Surgical" Procedure? Really? Aren't you glad you weren't a "Surgical Procedure"?????
My Womb

Sarasota, FL

#32 Sep 26, 2012
SO WILL wrote:
you feel better after your abortion ?, do you know what an aborted baby looks like ?.. looks like a baby , some have their legs torn from their body , some have their heads ripped off .. these aborted baby's are alive .. they feel pain .. so you all think the baby has no voice .. they do .. we have to be their voice .. they are being murdered ! the people that are having abortions do you know the baby feels pain ,for the ones that dont know what an aborted baby looks like .. google it ! so you want the right to kill baby's .. does that sound sane .. It's not Klu Klux Klan lynchings but Margaret Sanger's Planed Parenthood and legalized abortion that have produced a black genecide in America.
In America today, almost as many African-American children
are aborted as are born.
A black baby is three times more likely to be
murdered in the womb than a white baby.
Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25 percent.
Twice as many African-Americans have died from abortion than have died from
AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined.
Every three days, more African-Americans are killed by abortion than
have been killed by the Ku Klux Klan in its entire history.
Planned Parenthood operates the nation's largest chain of abortion clinics and
almost 80 percent of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods.
About 13 percent of American women are black, but they
submit to over 35 percent of the abortions.
What the Ku Klux Klan Could Only Dream About
The Abortion Industry is Accomplishing .. i will leave you a link ... dont freak it is not the klan .. but is called klan parent hood http://www.klannedparenthood.com/History_of_A...
Anyone who references the KKK as a reliable source for information about abortion is an idiot. They would be the last people I would get anything from.
SO WILL

Scottsville, KY

#33 Sep 26, 2012
My Womb wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who references the KKK as a reliable source for information about abortion is an idiot. They would be the last people I would get anything from.
Name calling is showing your" I-Q .. Please read my post again .. you must have skimmed through my post.You will see that the link is not from the kkk .. it is called KLANED PARENTHOOD .PLEASE IF YOU WILL GO IN THE LINK. If you dont , your opinion means nothing , because you chose speculation over education ..
My Womb

United States

#34 Sep 26, 2012
SO WILL wrote:
<quoted text>Name calling is showing your" I-Q .. Please read my post again .. you must have skimmed through my post.You will see that the link is not from the kkk .. it is called KLANED PARENTHOOD .PLEASE IF YOU WILL GO IN THE LINK. If you dont , your opinion means nothing , because you chose speculation over education ..
I am quite aware of who Mark Crutcher is and the tactics he and his organization uses. Maybe you should educate yourself on his bullying!!
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

#35 Sep 26, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entitled to your opinion. But no one is obligated to act according to your opinions.
It is a woman's legal and moral right to make her own choice regarding her own uterus and pregnancy, based upon her own beliefs and circumstances, and without interference from those who wish to impose their personally held beliefs onto everyone, no matter which choice she ultimately makes.
No. It is not my "opinion" that abortion kills human life.
we'rescrewed!

United States

#36 Sep 27, 2012
America is going to shit.... Last time I checked, people have their personal rights. If you would read the bible a little closer it says that "no man nor woman shall judge one another" so if I'm not mistaken you are sinning!
You can't smoke in places that serve food, there trying to ban guns, you can't drive without wearing a seatbelt anymore, and if a woman can't afford to raise a child and support it as a parent. We EAT CHICKENS EGGS so I'm a sinner for killing something that hasn't even been born nor even seen daylight with its own eyes. I was Adopted at birth so I have a stronger understanding of the whole situation- PRO CHOICE
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

#37 Sep 27, 2012
Again, calling wrong WRONG is not judging.

Comparing an unborn human to a chicken egg? Really?
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#38 Sep 27, 2012
My favorite part of peole condemning safe legal abortion is how it is always the evil murdering woman's fault. No mention is ever made of the douchebag looser male who got her pregnant.
it's never mentioned how a large % of men who impregnate a woman end up having absolutely no positive impact on the kid's life. It's never mentioned that if a woman would rather kill your kid then have it, it is because you are an asshole. Men are exactly 100% for all abortions. But male responsibility is never brought up as a way to curb the need for abortion in our society. How about the legacy of kids without a decent father? A woman who had no father who ends up pregnant by surprize is nearly 100% likely to consider abortion.

The judgemental men who demand women not have abortions, are highly unlikely to be a good father,(not to mention they are never rocket scientists either) and it is primarily this attitude towards women that keep our abortion numbers high.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#39 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
No. It is not my "opinion" that abortion kills human life.
I was talking about your last sentence.
letsyakalot

Muscotah, KS

#40 Sep 27, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about your last sentence.
http://www.youtube.com/user/lovezumba...

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#41 Sep 27, 2012
letsyakalot wrote:
Go pound sand, Freak.
not a rocket scientist

Bowling Green, KY

#43 Sep 27, 2012
Outta Luck wrote:
My favorite part of peole condemning safe legal abortion is how it is always the evil murdering woman's fault. No mention is ever made of the douchebag looser male who got her pregnant.
it's never mentioned how a large % of men who impregnate a woman end up having absolutely no positive impact on the kid's life. It's never mentioned that if a woman would rather kill your kid then have it, it is because you are an asshole. Men are exactly 100% for all abortions. But male responsibility is never brought up as a way to curb the need for abortion in our society. How about the legacy of kids without a decent father? A woman who had no father who ends up pregnant by surprize is nearly 100% likely to consider abortion.
The judgemental men who demand women not have abortions, are highly unlikely to be a good father,(not to mention they are never rocket scientists either) and it is primarily this attitude towards women that keep our abortion numbers high.
The life or death decision is not left up to the man.

But I do agree we have a lot of dead beat loser daddies.

People, stop having frivolous sex! That goes for men and women alike. Be responsible. Why sleep with someone you don't ever want to see again after that night? Then.... oops, now I'm stuck with them for life because now we have a baby together. And you wonder, why doesn't he care about me and my baby? Gee, because he never did in the first place. You were a warm body willing to spread your legs. If it wasn't you it would have been somebody else. Now don't you feel special? Be smarter than that! Because you ARE more special than that! Or you wonder, why is she such a whore instead of being a good mother to my baby? All she does is go clubbing and sleep around. Well, hmmmmm, wasn't that what she was doing when she met you and you made that baby? Come on people. All this leads to is a walk of shame in the morning, more abortions, more single parents, more poverty, more heartache, more disease, the list goes on and on....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,110,654
Senate approves Obama's Syria plan in funding b... 7 min barefoot2626 3
Kansas court: Remove Dem from Senate ballot - B... 30 min barefoot2626 3
U.S. one step closer to arming Syrian rebels 33 min mildly sirrus 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min loose cannon 178,065
Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 50 min Beacon 216
Obama to boost U.S. involvement in fight agains... 1 hr Righteous 44
•••

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••