Logan County Farmers Market receives ...

Logan County Farmers Market receives large federal grant

There are 58 comments on the Peak Of Ohio story from Sep 22, 2012, titled Logan County Farmers Market receives large federal grant. In it, Peak Of Ohio reports that:

New federal resources will help farmers expand markets and increase access to fresh, healthy, locally-grown foods in Logan County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Peak Of Ohio.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
animal control

Marysville, OH

#51 Sep 23, 2012
animal control

Marysville, OH

#52 Sep 23, 2012
animal control

Marysville, OH

#53 Sep 23, 2012
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#54 Sep 24, 2012
animal control wrote:
sherrod iz a eagle....Baby!
http://cdn.rollcall.com/media/newspics/brown0...
no charge
Sherrod iz a coke head ...Baby! Straight from his staffer.

no charge
Night Reader

Mount Vernon, OH

#56 Sep 24, 2012
The present chatterbox is not the real animal cotrol. Someone highjacked his name and some of his style, but it's not the same.
animal control

Marysville, OH

#58 Sep 24, 2012
GBA

Saint Marys, OH

#59 Sep 24, 2012
Night Reader wrote:
The present chatterbox is not the real animal cotrol. Someone highjacked his name and some of his style, but it's not the same.
Not surprizsed, mine gets robbed all the time.
Grandpa Jones

Bellefontaine, OH

#60 Sep 24, 2012
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprizsed, mine gets robbed all the time.
I can tell, I was beginning to think you were the flip-flopper. lol

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#61 Sep 24, 2012
Yet another perfect example of how our government wastes our confiscated tax dollars. I love the farmers market, go almost every week, what the hell are they going to do with the money get a better parking lot to set up in?
Grandma Adams

Marysville, OH

#62 Sep 24, 2012
There's a little farmers' market in North Lewisburg every Thursday afternoon. I's in a small parking lot over by the athletic fields. 3 to 6 pm I think. (Their hand-out was only $50.)
animal control

Marysville, OH

#63 Sep 24, 2012
susies furnitue emporium said they would give them a, FREE 60" plasma screen television and a hyper allergenic sheet set once the order comes-in...?....Baby!

no charge
GBA

United States

#64 Sep 24, 2012
Grandpa Jones wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell, I was beginning to think you were the flip-flopper. lol
Lol. Surprized you ain't at work.
animal control

Marysville, OH

#65 Sep 24, 2012
as long as sherrod/obama git some voes/relected is awl dat matters....!....n-lewisburg is juss a urban fringe dormitory commuter bedroom community for awl the line-rats.

b-town needed a litt'$$$ to put barry over the top to seal the deal.

i heard since the cranes were already downtown demolishing the c-house dat the farmers association wanted ti install one of these handy undergroud rescue pods

http://www.deepearthbunker.com/aadde.jpg

thres room there for brannon annn family to enjoy...and in the off-season they will use it as a root celler.

no charge
Grandma Adams

Marysville, OH

#66 Sep 24, 2012
animal control wrote:
... i heard since the cranes were already downtown demolishing the c-house dat the farmers association wanted ti install one of these handy undergroud rescue pods
http://www.deepearthbunker.com/aadde.jpg ...
It could double, er tripple, as an underground swimming pool fur de Brannons. The trouble with a rescue pod like that is it doesn't come with a mother ship to suck up the evacuees.
animal control

Marysville, OH

#67 Sep 24, 2012
she's got her ranchette, new kitcen, outdoor furinture and a rubbermaid heavy duty garbage barrel (lid included)...once tommy gitz here she won't need noe man anymoe, cept maybe a f-book booty cawl...Baby!

no charge
animal control

Marysville, OH

#68 Sep 24, 2012
Grandma Adams

Marysville, OH

#69 Sep 24, 2012
animal control wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MPEyi2kcy1oXX
Tanks fir dat AC. Sometimes I feel guilty bout turnin de udder cheek to de libbral bullies on Topix. One o deze days I'm gonna have it out wid em.(I'm still gonna vote for Obammie doh.)
animal control

Marysville, OH

#70 Sep 24, 2012
awl dah oldserz lazy absentee votes are not counted...nice try though....?....Baby!

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Carson & Trump Tied 11 min serfs up 19
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 24 min Boondog 465
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr sonicfilter 1,276,635
News Christie tells Fallon he might 'go nuclear' in ... 1 hr OccupyThis 3
News Pamunkey Tribe first in Virginia to be federall... 2 hr meh 4
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 3 hr NorCal Native 298
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Joe Balls 196,919
More from around the web