Duck Dynasty lesson: Reality TV has i...

Duck Dynasty lesson: Reality TV has its risks

There are 14 comments on the The Detroit News story from Dec 25, 2013, titled Duck Dynasty lesson: Reality TV has its risks. In it, The Detroit News reports that:

The honchos at A&E, professing shock that an old Southern redneck from their reality TV hit "Duck Dynasty" made the sort of homophobic remarks one would expect from an old Southern redneck, yanked Phil Robertson off the show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Detroit News.

Cat74

Aurora, IL

#1 Dec 25, 2013
A & E took the wrong side. Now they have to live with it. Phil was interviewed several time since this mess, and he will be welcomed back, he won' apologize for his beliefs, leaving A & E standing around looking so silly. Merry Christmas DD family!!!!
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#2 Dec 25, 2013
Did someone buy these bearded brush hogs a razor for xmas? LMAO.
Free Speech

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Dec 25, 2013
Welcome back guys.
yeah

London, KY

#4 Dec 25, 2013
A duck dynasty marathon on Christmas!!
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Dec 25, 2013
Tolerence is a two way street.
happy happy happy

London, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2013
Love duck dynasty!!
Bigfoot

United States

#7 Dec 26, 2013
I Love Duck Dynasty. If Phils' beliefs are Chritianity, "which means Christ like" then, why does he always talk about rough sex and vaginas ? I don't remember christ saying that.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#8 Dec 26, 2013
Bigfoot wrote:
I Love Duck Dynasty. If Phils' beliefs are Chritianity, "which means Christ like" then, why does he always talk about rough sex and vaginas ? I don't remember christ saying that.
He's citing personal experiences with his sister.
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#9 Dec 26, 2013
The men on DD are real men, hunters, fishermen, rugged men whose wives are all very happy, and they have been married a long, long time, and take marriage seriously. Most of the complainers about DD have no life to defend, and they could care less about their wives, and children.

“=”

Since: Oct 07

Appleton WI

#10 Dec 26, 2013
I've been seeing all kinds of reports about this on TV, but I have yet to see/hear what was actually said. Anybody got a link to something that tells what Mr. Robertson actually said?
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Dec 26, 2013
Tre H wrote:
I've been seeing all kinds of reports about this on TV, but I have yet to see/hear what was actually said. Anybody got a link to something that tells what Mr. Robertson actually said?
GQ magazine
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Dec 27, 2013
A&E finally wakes up and restores Phil to the show.Someone over at A&E finally got some heart and said we wont be bullied by GLADD.Good for them.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#13 Dec 27, 2013
Sniff.

It's so cute that you think A&E did this because they got some heart.

They are the biggest winners here, BTW.
blur song 2

Chicago, IL

#14 Dec 27, 2013
A&E just lost, the homosexual exec is fired who did it, and Phil's suspension is lifted!

And Phil was directly quoting the Bible in 2010 and in GQ.

And Utah is taking the homosexuals to the US S. Ct!

WOO

HOO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Many Christian conservatives are backing Alabam... 3 min spud 1,405
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min JCPete 1,659,664
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min NotSoDivineMsM 47,332
News Trump accusers call for congressional investiga... 16 min Red Crosse 213
News Rubio's defection threatens Senate GOP's margin... 32 min CodeTalker 60
News Final Tax Bill Contains Language Allowing Illeg... 55 min tomin cali 1
News GOP betting that its fix for US economy will de... 1 hr Impeach the Creep 7
More from around the web