Harry Reid's pants on fire; Romney's ...

Harry Reid's pants on fire; Romney's grocery list; and Rep. Issa...

There are 620 comments on the The Washington Post story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Harry Reid's pants on fire; Romney's grocery list; and Rep. Issa.... In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Issa wants more IG info Pants on fire - The Fact Checker weighs in on that bombshell claim by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid that GOP nominee Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes for 10 years, and here's the verdict: four Pinocchios .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#44 Aug 7, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>ayers...
La la, keep being obsessed about ayers - most of us couldn't care a whit - but keep ringing that dead out of tune bell!

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#45 Aug 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Screw off, you deranged toiletpuss.
Attention you bloated wolf tick!!! Now scooter...you just have to man-up and talk about obama/ayers..screw off won't cut it, scooter. I mean I had to turn to inability who is rumored to be female for an answer...That's saying you and your democRat buddies have vaginas instead of balls, scooter. All you have to do is explain to this forum how you can vote for a man whose mentor was bill ayers. I know it's like trying to explain a vote for someone who was mentored by jared loughner or james holmes but you can at least try...scooter.

Location hidden

#46 Aug 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds cute, but with Romney change would be disaster.
Can anyone tell me, specifically, what Romney would actually do as president?
Attention you bloated wolf tick!!! The way I figure it scooter, if you are so stupid that you have to ask a dumbass question then I figure I can tell you to go play in a busy freeway and when you get back I'll tell you, scooter...
Get Real

Chapel Hill, TN

#47 Aug 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds cute, but with Romney change would be disaster.
Can anyone tell me, specifically, what Romney would actually do as president?
Get rid of ObamaCare. Provide an opportunity for job creation.

Can you tell me, specifically, what Obama has done as president, other than dictate and spend us into massive debt?
Ex-GOP Con

United States

#48 Aug 7, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, now you join your other bots to sceem off topic when you can't refute with facts..........you loons are so weak and have no legs.
You are Personality Disorder #3. The Off Topic Frenchman.

Your opinion means sh*t you considering you hold a rapist of little boys Sandusky to a higher regard than the President of the United States of America. You disgust me and every decent human being. In addition you are clueless when it comes to American politics.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TRU90N...

Le Jimbo wrote: "Obama has harmed more children of families with his policies, jobs losses and lack of border control from illegal's crimes, and children killed with drone strikes than Sandusky every could "

Topix Index to the Message Boards and RINO Party Members:

(You’re guaranteed to run across one of these personality disorders.)

==========

1) The Habitual Liar: Bluebonnets-Thistle

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TU2SCT...

2) The Sandusky Lover Suffering from Tourette’s: JohnInLa

3) The Sandusky Loving Off-Topic Frenchman: Le Jimbo

4) The Sandusky Loving Spammer: The Laughing Liberal

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3VIR5...

==========
Ex-GOP Con

United States

#49 Aug 7, 2012
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me, specifically, what Obama has done as president, other than dictate and spend us into massive debt?
Prevented a swine flu epidemic.

Found Bin Laden.

Focused our attention on the American people and the economy instead of Iraqis.

Prevented another Great Depression.

Passed much needed healthcare reform.

4 more years please!

Quit whining about the debt. Last I checked the Bush GOP debt was still outstanding. Spare us your phony outrage. Either pay up or shut up about it.

Location hidden

#50 Aug 7, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
La la, keep being obsessed about ayers - most of us couldn't care a whit - but keep ringing that dead out of tune bell!
Attention inability!!! I've seen your dribble before from people like you who are lost for words based on their selective morality.
I can only assume you secretly admire those like ayers, loughner, holmes et al and that deranged reasoning equates to you licking obama's sleazy marxist behind...I mean based on your response that's the only logical conclusion, douchebag.
Once again…Do you have criminal marxist anti-Americanism friends, associates and mentors like those of b. h. obama?

Location hidden

#51 Aug 7, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
<quoted text>
Prevented a swine flu epidemic.
Found Bin Laden.
Focused our attention on the American people and the economy instead of Iraqis.
Prevented another Great Depression.
Passed much needed healthcare reform.
4 more years please!
Quit whining about the debt. Last I checked the Bush GOP debt was still outstanding. Spare us your phony outrage. Either pay up or shut up about it.
"Attention con artist AKA excrement!!! You get bent out of shape with sandusky yet where's your outrage when it comes to b. h. obama's associations with the likes of bill ayers? The fact of the matter is bill ayers is worse than sandusky.”

Obviously the libelous excrement is trying very hard to show his outrage over sandusky all while he continually turns a blind eye to the crimes of obama's mentor bill ayers...Based on his ZERO outrage about bill ayers being a mentor for a POTUS one can safely conclude his outrage over sandusky is fake. You cannot have genuine outrage for one criminal without having genuine outrage for the other criminal who is indeed worse according to laws, prosecutors, etc....So the democRat excrement runs and hides from the fact he's a gutless wonder who gave obama/ayers a pass...over and over.
RT Pipe

Monessen, PA

#52 Aug 7, 2012
harvey wrote:
I'm calling 'bullshit' on these phony "fact checkers."
Reid said someone TOLD HIM that Romney paid no taxes in those years.
So where's the proof that no one told him this? That's the ACTUAL assertion which Reid made, folks. Reid did NOT say "Romney paid no taxes during those years."
Of course, the easy solution would be to release tax records for those years. If he paid significant amounts of tax, he would show that this guy who told Sen. Reid this was a liar, and Reid was foolish to believe him.
So why doesn't Mittens DO this? Think of the chance at making Reid look small! Wouldn't that be WORTH it??
C'mon, Mittens, show us your tax returns. Why won't you?:)
Produce a brain Harvey. Until then you really need to stop making such a mockery of your dismal self and existence. End your pain Harv, end your pain.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#53 Aug 7, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>Attention you bloated wolf tick!!! Now scooter...you just have to man-up and talk about obama/ayers..screw off won't cut it, scooter. I mean I had to turn to inability who is rumored to be female for an answer...That's saying you and your democRat buddies have vaginas instead of balls, scooter. All you have to do is explain to this forum how you can vote for a man whose mentor was bill ayers. I know it's like trying to explain a vote for someone who was mentored by jared loughner or james holmes but you can at least try...scooter.
I see you're also a mysogenist. What a surprise!

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#54 Aug 7, 2012
Mitt could make all the controversy about his tax returns go away by releasing everything he showed to John McCain in 2008 when he auditioned to be the VP nominee.

But he refuses to stop hiding. What could possibly be so horrible in his returns?

He's going to die because of his cover up...

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#55 Aug 7, 2012
Maybe John McCain is Harry Reid's source...

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#56 Aug 7, 2012
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last question first. Obama has a long list of accomplishments. Whether you like them or not is another matter.You don't need my help. Just Google Obama's accomplishments.

So Romney would "provide an opportunity for job creation", huh?
I can't blame you for your lacking specifics. Romney offers none either.
Wake up! Mitt Romney is a platitudinous manikin. His only real accomplishment was Romneycare, which of course he now rejects. Romney is a cynical conniver, still trying to impress his late dad. Mitt's dad, who marched in the civil rights movement, who revealed 12 years of tax returns when he ran for the GOP nomination, and who exhibited an honest and consistent point of view, would not be impressed.
McGruff

Leitchfield, KY

#57 Aug 7, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Why wonÂ’t the ex-governor Mormon Rich Money release his tax returns?

Is it because it will reveal he paid no taxes? Possibly or possibly not, but itÂ’s a little more devious than that.

We may find out that during the recession when he was given the Bush era tax cuts to reinvest in the economy and grow it, he instead shipped those savings into offshore accounts while the economy shrank and the country suffered.

The purpose? Maybe to set up trust funds for his children and grandchildren and earn interest. To guarantee his clan future wealth. Definitely a smart thing to do.

BUT it hardly supports the purpose of the Bush tax cuts which were given to encourage the 1% so-called “job creators” to go out and reinvest their savings into the American people so that the wealth could “trickle down”.

What really ended up happening? The wealth remained trapped in the 1% and shipped overseas to guarantee the survival of their future generations, while the rest of us hard working American middle class were forced to suffer during the recession.

Why wonÂ’t the ex-governor Mormon Rich money release his tax returns? It would reveal why he fights hard for the 1%.
maybe because obammy won't release his records.
McGruff

Leitchfield, KY

#59 Aug 7, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>The only "libelous excrement" here is you. How DARE you equate a respectable college professor with a notorious convicted pedophile? What was Ayers EVER convicted of, you nazi douchebag?

Apologize for this NOW.
ayers is worse than a pedophile

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#60 Aug 7, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, after Rev. Wright, the fact that Bill Ayers is also a good friend of Obama, the same Bill Ayers who hates America as it is, and is not shy about saying that, the same Bill Ayers connected to the Weather Underground responsible for bombing federal buildings, the same Bill Ayers who said "I just wish we could have bombed more", is no big deal, especially to one who hates America as you do. My advice is go someplace you DO like and don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out. Ta ta, have a nice trip.

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#61 Aug 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're also a mysogenist. What a surprise!
Most of all, John is a cut & run artist. He must be too frightened to man up...
Ex-GOP Con

United States

#62 Aug 7, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>"Attention con artist AKA excrement!!! You get bent out of shape with sandusky yet where's your outrage when it comes to b. h. obama's associations with the likes of bill ayers? The fact of the matter is bill ayers is worse than sandusky.”
Obviously the libelous excrement is trying very hard to show his outrage over sandusky all while he continually turns a blind eye to the crimes of obama's mentor bill ayers...Based on his ZERO outrage about bill ayers being a mentor for a POTUS one can safely conclude his outrage over sandusky is fake. You cannot have genuine outrage for one criminal without having genuine outrage for the other criminal who is indeed worse according to laws, prosecutors, etc....So the democRat excrement runs and hides from the fact he's a gutless wonder who gave obama/ayers a pass...over and over.
You are Personality Disorder #2. Your opinion means sh*t you disgusting piece of sh*t considering you hold a rapist of little boys Sandusky to a higher regard than the President of the United States of America. You disgust me and every decent human being.

JohnInLA wrote:“Attention con artist!!! You get bent out of shape with sandusky yet where's your outrage when it comes to b. h. obama's associations with the likes of bill ayers? The fact of the matter is bill ayers is worse than sandusky”

Topix Index to the Message Boards and RINO Party Members:

(You’re guaranteed to run across one of these personality disorders.)

==========

1) The Habitual Liar: Bluebonnets-Thistle

2) The Sandusky Lover Suffering from Tourette’s: JohnInLa

3) The Sandusky Loving Off-Topic Frenchman: Le Jimbo

4) The Sandusky Loving Spammer: The Laughing Liberal

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T3VIR5...

==========
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#63 Aug 7, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Your last question first. Obama has a long list of accomplishments. Whether you like them or not is another matter.You don't need my help. Just Google Obama's accomplishments.
So Romney would "provide an opportunity for job creation", huh?
I can't blame you for your lacking specifics. Romney offers none either.
Wake up! Mitt Romney is a platitudinous manikin. His only real accomplishment was Romneycare, which of course he now rejects. Romney is a cynical conniver, still trying to impress his late dad. Mitt's dad, who marched in the civil rights movement, who revealed 12 years of tax returns when he ran for the GOP nomination, and who exhibited an honest and consistent point of view, would not be impressed.
You're so funny. You fail to list ANY specifics on Obama's accomplishments and instead just refer to Google for info on them. Obama's greatest accomplishment and according to Joe "a big F'in deal" is Obamacare and yet how much have you heard him bragging about it on the campaign trail? For that matter how much do you hear ANY progressive bragging about any accomplishments of Obama presidency instead of just changing the subject, calling names, throwing down the race card, throwing out any and all "bright shiney objects" they can come up with to NOT discuss anything Obama has done over that past 3 1/2 yrs., and certainly anything to avoid the current condition of our economy after almost an entire term as president. And to top it off you progressives lower yourselves to making statements about how his dead father would feel about him now. There is nothing to dirty or to low for Obama and his minions to sink too in order or try to win another 4 yrs of destruction to the country. Desperation at it's finest....not to mention 199 fundraisers and counting and one has to wonder just when he actually has time to be president and yet he has the gull to blame everything he's failed to do on a do nothing Congress.
Say What What

Newport News, VA

#64 Aug 7, 2012
Ex-GOP Con wrote:
Why won’t the ex-governor Mormon Rich Money release his tax returns?
Why wont obama release his college transcripts? Why did it take 3 years to fabricate a birth certificate and trail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,374,411
News N.C., Miss. 'religious freedom' measures hardly... 11 min californio 597
News "If Cruz sneezes, his people leave him": Trump 18 min Cat74 2
News Transgender people in bathroom: Laugh or cry 23 min Ronald 147
News Ted Cruz names Carly Fiorina as vice president ... 23 min WelbyMD 69
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Dale 212,918
News Kerry recalls Vietnam War's influence on his ca... 1 hr Time again 5
More from around the web