Border money request won't include policy change

Jul 8, 2014 Full story: Yahoo! 100

President Barack Obama is preparing to ask Congress for emergency spending of more than $2 billion to deal with the crisis of unaccompanied kids at the Southern border, but for now he won't seek legal changes to send the children back home more quickly.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
TEA

United States

#95 Aug 13, 2014
Obama has done more to help illegals
Than he has ever done for blacks
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#96 Aug 13, 2014
They don't get it, he caters to illegal aliens, because he thinks they can learn faster in our school systems, and show an improvement in test scores. The problem is, after they are educated they will vote Republican. Ask any educated S American how they vote, and they will start talking about Republicans. If this wasn't so tragic it would be funny.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#97 Aug 13, 2014
ronnie wrote:
These little beaners are already in class A hotels with pools and tennis courts, basketball etc. Free food, registered for school, free cloths and shoes... and future registered Dems...my God. We've already paid out a crap load of our tax dollars to get them on there 18 years on welfare dole, then boom! They'll be able to steal amnesty and vote Dumbocratic. All very well planned.
He'll, the drug dealers had to teach them to swim to get them to our side.

Location hidden

#98 Aug 13, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
They don't get it, he caters to illegal aliens, because he thinks they can learn faster in our school systems, and show an improvement in test scores. The problem is, after they are educated they will vote Republican. Ask any educated S American how they vote, and they will start talking about Republicans. If this wasn't so tragic it would be funny.
Too much cost to the school systems.

Location hidden

#100 Aug 15, 2014
Juan wrote:
Children must be protected.
Their parents should do that, not send them to get raped and attacked.
spud

Goodville, PA

#101 Aug 16, 2014
This is the biggest con on the American people since Obamacare. The neocon leadership of the Republican party won't do a damn thing about it either. This is easily the worst government this country has ever had.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#102 Aug 16, 2014
TEA wrote:
You have that Right. Some of them are realizing it, when they can't find Jobs.
O M G

Omaha, NE

#103 Aug 16, 2014
TEA wrote:
It's truly a shame the African Americans have been sold a bill of goods, about Hispanics are their friends. Not so Sharpton was the seller.

Location hidden

#104 Aug 16, 2014
O M G wrote:
<quoted text> It's truly a shame the African Americans have been sold a bill of goods, about Hispanics are their friends. Not so Sharpton was the seller.
The Hispanics and the Blacks will wake up someday and it won't be Camelot, it will be Slavery once again with only Rich and Poor, just as it was almost 2000 years ago.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#105 Aug 16, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hispanics and the Blacks will wake up someday and it won't be Camelot, it will be Slavery once again with only Rich and Poor, just as it was almost 2000 years ago.
Ideological buffoons like you are costing red states millions of dollars in losses (even lives that would have been saved) for rejecting obamacare
TEA

Duluth, GA

#106 Aug 17, 2014
Can any one of you come up with 5000-10,000 dollars to send your children anywhere ?
How bad can they really have it , if these people would use that money to better their own country
They would not need to move . Oh i know they are escaping terror and corruption . BS they are terror and corruption just not in their own country anymore now they are here .
If they are looking for a better life then why not better their life by making their country's a better place instead of invading American and making it a worst place .
And to all you bleeding heart liberals ,
There is no way to help others until you help yourself first . We have 1 out of 5 children going without food before this invasion just think how bad its going to get .
And as far as Bush goes yeah he passed the law as a way to help protect children . So ask yourself this why did it take so long after Bush for this invasion ? Could it be that obama care advertised
Free Heath care to all that come to America .

Location hidden

#107 Aug 17, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Ideological buffoons like you are costing red states millions of dollars in losses (even lives that would have been saved) for rejecting obamacare
Really Einstein, maybe you can explain that little rant with some facts..........waiting.

LaTrina Reed says the surgery she needs to correct a painful ovarian condition "is a matter of life or death," but she hasn't been able to get it because of errors in ObamaCare.

She’s missed countless days of work and is nearly bedridden because of the pain.

“I feel like I’m in labor all of the time,” Reed said.

The 49-year-old single mother says she hasn't stopped bleeding since February. She has nearly a dozen growths on her uterus and ovaries. And one twisted ovary, she says, gives her pains comparable to child birth. A hysterectomy and cyst removal would fix Reed's problems, but the surgery costs $30,000.

Until this month, Reed was listed as having no health insurance. But she has paid seven months’ worth of premiums to Nevada Health Link, the market place through which consumers buy subsidized insurance under the Affordable Care Act.

"It's like paying for car insurance and getting into an accident to find out you don't have coverage," Reed said.

Reed says she has also paid $2,100 in out-of-pocket medical costs this year. Her employer contributed $2,500, but the amount doesn't get close to the $30,000 needed. Because Reed's situation isn't deemed immediately life-threatening, she can't be treated by a hospital or emergency room, regardless of her ability to pay.

The mix up was caused by technical problems with Nevada Health Links’ website -- designed by Xerox.
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#108 Aug 17, 2014
That is your tax money, taken to C A by your very own Democrat politicians to make this whole mess possible.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#110 Aug 17, 2014
Juan wrote:
There will be a time when the American public will welcome the undocumented immigrants.
That will NOT happen, when the Government start DEPORTING ALL illegal immigrants the United States Citizens will be HAPPY.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#111 Aug 18, 2014
Juan wrote:
There will be a time when the American public will welcome the undocumented immigrants.
Why do you insist in calling these law-breakers undocumented? Its not like they are Citizens wh just lost their papers. They are ILLEGAL and shouldnt be here and neither should you. You have family in Mexico. so go home!

Location hidden

#112 Aug 18, 2014
Juan wrote:
Yes my lawn does need mowed.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#113 Aug 18, 2014
Juan wrote:
Welcome them right into internment camps for transport right back to the crap holes they slithered out of!!!! Go home GREAZER you are not wanted here.
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#115 Aug 18, 2014
Right, and you pay taxes, etc. I don't believe a word of it.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#116 Aug 19, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Right, and you pay taxes, etc. I don't believe a word of it.
He doesn't even pay for his own electrical permit. He bootlegs off of a former boss. Typical RIP OFF STEALING BEANER!!! Nothing new. Good Catholics..... Right. Only at breeding.
juan is a narcissist

Oklahoma City, OK

#121 Aug 25, 2014
Juan wrote:
I follow all the rules and regulations just like any other electrical contractor. What makes me different is I do good work and have many return customers.
Narcissistic drivel alert!!

By your own admission you do not because you don't have an electrical license, you use your old bosses license which is fraud and a crime. I'd be headed back to soup city, mexihole before the FL license agencies and law enforcement descend upon you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min shinningelectr0n 1,193,581
Emails ruffle smooth Clinton campaign waters 15 min RustyS 36
Senator Bill Nelson calls for federal probe of ... 35 min POS democrats 2
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows 50 min WelbyMD 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Dale 185,191
Shaheen Finds Her Groove in Successful DHS Fund... 57 min POS democrats 1
March 6: Elephants, Obama and the English language 1 hr John McCharlie 14
More from around the web