Border money request won't include po...

Border money request won't include policy change

There are 99 comments on the Yahoo! story from Jul 8, 2014, titled Border money request won't include policy change. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

President Barack Obama is preparing to ask Congress for emergency spending of more than $2 billion to deal with the crisis of unaccompanied kids at the Southern border, but for now he won't seek legal changes to send the children back home more quickly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
well

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jul 8, 2014
Then it's time for congress to put amendments in the bill to require border fencing/security and swift deportation, otherwise the fool will be back every 2 weeks for another 2 billion to cover another wave of his dreamers.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#2 Jul 8, 2014
well wrote:
Then it's time for congress to put amendments in the bill to require border fencing/security and swift deportation, otherwise the fool will be back every 2 weeks for another 2 billion to cover another wave of his dreamers.
You are right - Obama has flooded America with illegals and we all know its for political reasons. The House should not release one penny until the border fencing is in place. Obama has lied about the fence and the borders long enough and if he gets one penny he will not use it to build the fence.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#3 Jul 8, 2014
That SOB isn't gonna send any illegals back. He loves it that its hard on American's. Just can't see why Democrats think its allright for Obama to ruin America.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#5 Jul 8, 2014
To make legal changes to the law, they would have to undo
the fine work George W. Bush did before leaving office making
it difficult to deport illegal children. The law says that their
well-being has to come first.

Obama is simply following the law signed by George W. Bush
back in 2008.

Now the Republicruds want him to break the law.

Go figure.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#6 Jul 8, 2014
the Light wrote:
That SOB isn't gonna send any illegals back. He loves it that its hard on American's. Just can't see why Democrats think its allright for Obama to ruin America.
If these illegals were smart they'd say that they were from Cuba.

The Republicans would welcome them with open arms.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#7 Jul 8, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
If these illegals were smart they'd say that they were from Cuba.
The Republicans would welcome them with open arms.
Ted Cruz and his racist psycho father would be greeting them.
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#12 Jul 8, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
Loon.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#13 Jul 8, 2014
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ted Cruz and his racist psycho father would be greeting them.
Go take some ludes and sit in the corner and shut-up.
Take Your Country Back

Dayton, OH

#14 Jul 8, 2014
What can we expecet as americans. We Bailout big banks and CEOs make millions, We Aid every country but our own. All Politicans have their hands out to the tax payers, Now we have to take in refugee children because it is " humanitarian " to do it. We have children all across the USA in foster care needing adoption I guess congress forgets about them. I am about to quit working I have had enough. Health care goes up, Gas prices go up, taxes go up, wages stay the same. I see nothing but corruption and earning the futer votes of every elected official. We need term limits on congress as well .We owe china trillions and americans are still loosing their homes and jobs . How much longer can we keep borrowing? all of congress and the president should be jailed for what they do to the american people
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#15 Jul 8, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
If these illegals were smart they'd say that they were from Cuba.
The Republicans would welcome them with open arms.
Great idea!

The Dems would bend over backward to boot them out of the country then!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eli%C3%A1n_Gonz%...

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#16 Jul 8, 2014
The Border Fence: Horrible Deal At Cost Up To $40,000 Per Illegal Immigrant Apprehended
http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardfinger/201...
Richard: You referred in your opening statement to the cost of the fence.

Jacobs: It is impossible to pin down exactly, but there are some estimates. In a 2007 study the non-partisan Congressional Research Office pegged the bill to construct and maintain (for 25 years) a 700 mile fence to be $49 billion. This is the same type of double fences contemplated in today’s bill. That was six years ago…..materials and labor prices have increased and then there is my “law of government”……..things always take longer and cost more, usually much more, than they tell us. So what’s the cost today….you pick a number.

And that’s just the beginning. We haven’t tallied the costs for all the new ancillary surveillance paraphernalia; unmanned aerial drones, helicopters, radars, night vision goggles, high tech cameras, airboats, blimps, other high speed power boats, who knows what else…..and then factor all the costs of maintenance on this high tech equipment…..over time it’s well into the billions.
Democrat Mojado Lovers

Georgetown, TX

#17 Jul 9, 2014
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right - Obama has flooded America with illegals and we all know its for political reasons. The House should not release one penny until the border fencing is in place. Obama has lied about the fence and the borders long enough and if he gets one penny he will not use it to build the fence.
The GOP RINO's are forked tongue spineless jellyfish. They don't have the backbone to withold/defund anything that Obama wants money for. They'll fold like a cheap accordian out of fear of being called racists if they don't vote for the 3.7 Billion dollars Obama wants to support these mojados. They'll claim, like Obama, it's for a good purpose to try to convince theIr voter base, LMAO, it will be wisely spent.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#18 Jul 9, 2014
Democrat Mojado Lovers wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP RINO's are forked tongue spineless jellyfish. They don't have the backbone to withold/defund anything that Obama wants money for. They'll fold like a cheap accordian out of fear of being called racists if they don't vote for the 3.7 Billion dollars Obama wants to support these mojados. They'll claim, like Obama, it's for a good purpose to try to convince theIr voter base, LMAO, it will be wisely spent.
I may be right - we all know if the border was closed/fixed this would not have happened.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#19 Jul 9, 2014
the Light wrote:
That SOB isn't gonna send any illegals back. He loves it that its hard on American's. Just can't see why Democrats think its allright for Obama to ruin America.
Obama's intent is a bloodless coup. He is only interested in wiping out the middle class, and driving the economy down to finally create the revolution he wants. Why else would he buy a billion and a half illegal for military rounds of ammunition.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#20 Jul 9, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
If these illegals were smart they'd say that they were from Cuba.
The Republicans would welcome them with open arms.
Yeah, that worked fine under liberal Janet Rino and Ellia Gonzolez sp.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#21 Jul 9, 2014
Juan wrote:
I would vote for Obama, he has helped the undocumented immigrants in America.
LICE SO BAD 'They Can Be Seen Crawling Down' Their Faces!

Border Patrol Tells Agent:'Cease and Desist' from Speaking with Media...

MS-13 Gang Members Leave Graffiti on Walls of Processing Center...

Minors Admit to Engaging in Torture, Murder...

Welcome to the Revolution.
TEA

United States

#22 Jul 9, 2014
Democrats planed this invasion !
A must read for all US Citizens .

http://m.lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post...

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#23 Jul 9, 2014
Gary wrote:
To make legal changes to the law, they would have to undo
the fine work George W. Bush did before leaving office making
it difficult to deport illegal children. The law says that their
well-being has to come first.
Obama is simply following the law signed by George W. Bush
back in 2008.
Now the Republicruds want him to break the law.
Go figure.
Obama is neither obeying the laws of America but also his Oath Of Office.

UPDATE: COSTCO caves to customer demand after pulling D'Souza's 'America' shelves...

WHITE HOUSE: Border Crisis Not Obama's 'Katrina Moment'...
..........no more like his Waterloo.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#25 Jul 9, 2014
Right now it would be 99% cheaper to load the diseased, lice infested, illegal aliens on planes, and flying them home. What the hell are the Democrats thinking? We don't want illegal aliens. Let them go home apply to come in legally, and they will be welcomed with open arms. We do not need any more criminals.
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#26 Jul 9, 2014
Costco is going to sell D'Souza's best selling book because everyone called them, and threatened to mail back their membership cards. It is their bottom line they are protecting. You can't give Ms Clintons boring book away, but Ed Klein, and D'Souza can't keep their books on the shelves. What does that tell you about how angry Americans are at the Clintons, and their BFF Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Madeleine Albright on Donald Trump: 'He has und... 9 min American_Infidel 8
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min bullcrap 4 U 219,605
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,405,041
News Obama: Clinton More Qualified Than Me, Bill to ... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News We're going to carry Hillary to victory: Obama 1 hr Bama Yankee 1
News How Democratic VP Candidate Tim Kaine Evolved o... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 7
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr Sen Joseph T McCa... 10,451
More from around the web