Unconstitutional Intrusions in the Disguise of Religion

Nov 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dissident Voice

Roman Catholic Bishop Daniel Jenky, of Peoria, Ill., ordered all parish priests in his diocese to read a letter to their congregations condemning Barack Obama.

Comments
41 - 56 of 56 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dino

Peoria, IL

#42 Nov 22, 2012
Dino wrote:
I heard from your butt-buddy Max that you blew all the kiddies at your school yesterday including Mr. Johnson. You've been busy little pr!@k.
<quoted text>
Been busy with your momma c**k s****r. You have taught her well. I heard your daddy been doin you now c**k s****r. Got to keep it all in the family little queer boy. I saw your name on the sex offender list. You got a really good profile. Man, you are one ugly sumbitch, queer boy.
Dino

Peoria, IL

#43 Nov 22, 2012
Mr Johnson wrote:
Little pr!@k has a natural talent for blowing. He obviously comes by it honestly. Oh yeah, little pr!@k is very well known around Canton.
<quoted text>
So is your momma, queer boy. Did you do lots of gobbling today fruitcake? I bet you did. All the way down your throat. Or maybe all the way up your arse? Or maybe both? Yeah, I'm sure it was both. Happy Gobblers day fruitcake. Bon Appetite queer boy.
Dino

Moline, IL

#45 Nov 22, 2012
Your step-mom said you need to come in now and leave the neighborhood children alone. You are still on probation from when you touched the Miller boy down the street. Little pr!@k!
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
So is your momma, queer boy. Did you do lots of gobbling today fruitcake? I bet you did. All the way down your throat. Or maybe all the way up your arse? Or maybe both? Yeah, I'm sure it was both. Happy Gobblers day fruitcake. Bon Appetite queer boy.
Dino

Peoria, IL

#46 Nov 22, 2012
Dino wrote:
Your step-mom said you need to come in now and leave the neighborhood children alone. You are still on probation from when you touched the Miller boy down the street. Little pr!@k!
<quoted text>
You know you are on the sex offender list, don't you queer boy. You really are original with your posts too. Typical pervert, can't think for yourself. One thing you are good for though, Gobbler. Your momma and daddy taught you well and now you made the sex offender list. I'm sure glad you had a Happy Gobbler's day, fruitcake. Now you better go in and tell mommy and daddy goodnight. Oh, and little sis too. You taught her well also. And remember to brush your tooth. Goodnight dog shyt.
Dino

Moline, IL

#47 Nov 22, 2012
What the fu@k are you? Are you twelve years old. Actual adults do not speak in this manner. You have got to be the most immature resident of Canton. Are you just a high school kid? You got problems, boy? You act like a tard!
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are on the sex offender list, don't you queer boy. You really are original with your posts too. Typical pervert, can't think for yourself. One thing you are good for though, Gobbler. Your momma and daddy taught you well and now you made the sex offender list. I'm sure glad you had a Happy Gobbler's day, fruitcake. Now you better go in and tell mommy and daddy goodnight. Oh, and little sis too. You taught her well also. And remember to brush your tooth. Goodnight dog shyt.
nOgOd

Moline, IL

#48 Nov 23, 2012
"The theist is god. Your relationship with god is actually a profound dynamic relationship with the self, with the ego. It is why god knows you so well. It is why his opinions are so often your opinions and why a different believer of the same god as yours can claim that he agrees with god's opinions but not yours. It is why god can seem so very real to you because he is real, he is you."

-unknown
Dino

Peoria, IL

#49 Nov 23, 2012
Dino wrote:
What the fu@k are you? Are you twelve years old. Actual adults do not speak in this manner. You have got to be the most immature resident of Canton. Are you just a high school kid? You got problems, boy? You act like a tard!
<quoted text>
Your momma don't think so. Dog shyt.
Dino

Peoria, IL

#50 Nov 23, 2012
Dino wrote:
What the fu@k are you? Are you twelve years old. Actual adults do not speak in this manner. You have got to be the most immature resident of Canton. Are you just a high school kid? You got problems, boy? You act like a tard!
<quoted text>
How many different ID's you got, dog shyt? Man you are one weird mammy jammer. I know some people from the quad cities who stopped in at the big muddy for awhile. They think they know who you are and yes, you are a sex pervert. I even think you could possibly be a serial killer of some kind. Probably of little kids. They say it is entirely possible if you are who they think you are. See people like you who play pretend and make believe all the time, have all these different identities so they can get inside each one and make believe they are somebody, just like you do. Poor little fruitcake, dog shyt, queer boy. Hope you find your identity real soon, dog shyt, before you hurt some innocent little kid.
Dino

Moline, IL

#51 Nov 23, 2012
Fu@k you!
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
How many different ID's you got, dog shyt? Man you are one weird mammy jammer. I know some people from the quad cities who stopped in at the big muddy for awhile. They think they know who you are and yes, you are a sex pervert. I even think you could possibly be a serial killer of some kind. Probably of little kids. They say it is entirely possible if you are who they think you are. See people like you who play pretend and make believe all the time, have all these different identities so they can get inside each one and make believe they are somebody, just like you do. Poor little fruitcake, dog shyt, queer boy. Hope you find your identity real soon, dog shyt, before you hurt some innocent little kid.
Dino

Moline, IL

#52 Nov 23, 2012
I could say that I know some people on ave D and walnut and that they know who you are and one day they could drive over and bus' you up! But I won't say that.

This weekend might be a nice couple of days for a long drive.

Take care bunky!
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
How many different ID's you got, dog shyt? Man you are one weird mammy jammer. I know some people from the quad cities who stopped in at the big muddy for awhile. They think they know who you are and yes, you are a sex pervert. I even think you could possibly be a serial killer of some kind. Probably of little kids. They say it is entirely possible if you are who they think you are. See people like you who play pretend and make believe all the time, have all these different identities so they can get inside each one and make believe they are somebody, just like you do. Poor little fruitcake, dog shyt, queer boy. Hope you find your identity real soon, dog shyt, before you hurt some innocent little kid.
nOgOd

Moline, IL

#53 Nov 23, 2012
"If you believe in judgement day I have to seriously question your judgement."

-Bill Maher
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
How many different ID's you got, dog shyt? Man you are one weird mammy jammer. I know some people from the quad cities who stopped in at the big muddy for awhile. They think they know who you are and yes, you are a sex pervert. I even think you could possibly be a serial killer of some kind. Probably of little kids. They say it is entirely possible if you are who they think you are. See people like you who play pretend and make believe all the time, have all these different identities so they can get inside each one and make believe they are somebody, just like you do. Poor little fruitcake, dog shyt, queer boy. Hope you find your identity real soon, dog shyt, before you hurt some innocent little kid.
Dino

Peoria, IL

#54 Nov 23, 2012
Dino wrote:
I could say that I know some people on ave D and walnut and that they know who you are and one day they could drive over and bus' you up! But I won't say that.
This weekend might be a nice couple of days for a long drive.
Take care bunky!
<quoted text>
Come on over dog shyt. Bring your momma too. We make sure we give you a nice welcome. But since sex offenders are monitored I doubt whether you can go more than 50 feet from your house what with that ankle bracelet on and all. It ain't such a long drive dog shyt. I'll even give you directions knowin how phuckin dumb you are you certainly would need them. Now it's gettin late dog shyt and sex offenders have to be in when it gets dark. They don't want people like you out after dark because there might be little kids around. Say goodnight to mommy, daddy and little sis too. And remember dog shyt, to brush your tooth.
nOgOd

Machesney Park, IL

#55 Nov 23, 2012
"Here's the thing about people who believe in god, they're idiots."

-Jim Jefferies
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on over dog shyt. Bring your momma too. We make sure we give you a nice welcome. But since sex offenders are monitored I doubt whether you can go more than 50 feet from your house what with that ankle bracelet on and all. It ain't such a long drive dog shyt. I'll even give you directions knowin how phuckin dumb you are you certainly would need them. Now it's gettin late dog shyt and sex offenders have to be in when it gets dark. They don't want people like you out after dark because there might be little kids around. Say goodnight to mommy, daddy and little sis too. And remember dog shyt, to brush your tooth.
Dino

Peoria, IL

#56 Nov 23, 2012
nOgOd wrote:
"Here's the thing about people who believe in god, they're idiots."
-Jim Jefferies
<quoted text>
The only thing you believe in is molesting little kids. G'night dog shyt.
nOgOd

Rockford, IL

#57 Nov 23, 2012
"Here's the thing about people who believe in god, they're idiots."

-Jim Jefferies
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you believe in is molesting little kids. G'night dog shyt.
nOgOd

Rockford, IL

#58 Nov 23, 2012
"Here's the thing about people who believe in god, they're idiots."

-Jim Jefferies
Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you believe in is molesting little kids. G'night dog shyt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Grand Birther 177,373
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,164
Rubio: 'We'll 'never have the votes' for reform... 24 min the Light 230
Paul hits Clinton's 'shoot first' Syria policy 28 min Shinichiro Takizawa 19
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 49 min WelbyMD 11,699
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 52 min ronnie 18
Thousands of Abu Ghraib photos set for release 52 min Lawrence Wolf 26
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••