Hillary Clinton may affect campaigns far ahead of 2016Hillary Clinton ...

There are 20 comments on the Dec 15, 2013, USA Today story titled Hillary Clinton may affect campaigns far ahead of 2016Hillary Clinton .... In it, USA Today reports that:

Of course Hillary Clinton's possible presidential run looms large for 2016. But it could be a factor in 2014 too.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Dec 16, 2013
It will perfect when Hillary follows President Obama into the White House… her winning will further validate Obama’s policies that has saved this nation from complete economic and moral collapse. But most importantly it will prevent a republican president from trying to reverse the laws that Obama has implemented.

But there is no doubt that Hillary will win big and that Obama will remembered as possibly our greatest President.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#3 Dec 16, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
It will perfect when Hillary follows President Obama into the White House… her winning will further validate Obama’s policies that has saved this nation from complete economic and moral collapse. But most importantly it will prevent a republican president from trying to reverse the laws that Obama has implemented.
But there is no doubt that Hillary will win big and that Obama will remembered as possibly our greatest President.
WHAT DOES IT MATTER THAT SHE LEFT FOUR TO DIE.........WHAT DOES IT MATTER SHE IS A CRONIC LIAR LIKE OBAMA. Hillary fell down from a blood clot in her brain. We don't need another know nothing, do nothing President in the White House.
dont know N dont care

Da Nang, Vietnam

#4 Dec 16, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
It will perfect when Hillary follows President Obama into the White House… her winning will further validate Obama’s policies that has saved this nation from complete economic and moral collapse. But most importantly it will prevent a republican president from trying to reverse the laws that Obama has implemented.
But there is no doubt that Hillary will win big and that Obama will remembered as possibly our greatest President.
stop kisssing yo BOSS budlight!! ;-000
What He Say

Southampton, NY

#5 Dec 16, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
It will be perfect when Hillary blows President Obama in the White House…
Moochelle ain't gonna like that at all. Especially following Selfiegate at Mandela's funeral.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#6 Dec 16, 2013
What He Say wrote:
<quoted text>Moochelle ain't gonna like that at all. Especially following Selfiegate at Mandela's funeral.
Yep, did you see her face. If looks could kill, Biden would be President.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#7 Dec 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT DOES IT MATTER .
Jumbles, dear, may I help your jumbled mind with the full quote and then you can try and comprehend it:

" With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#8 Dec 16, 2013
Love the fact that you guys are still knicker twisting about selfiegate. Sounds like a children's schoolyard.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Dec 16, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumbles, dear, may I help your jumbled mind with the full quote and then you can try and comprehend it:
" With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."
"It is our job to figure out what happened"

You were saying?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Dec 16, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
Love the fact that you guys are still knicker twisting about selfiegate. Sounds like a children's schoolyard.
From the one who injects Green Eggs and Ham whenever an opportunity arises.

LOL

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#11 Dec 16, 2013
IMPEACH the WhiteHouse CREW, and charge the former Sec. of State for a criminal coverup and the death of an ambassador.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#13 Dec 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT DOES IT MATTER THAT SHE LEFT FOUR TO DIE.........WHAT DOES IT MATTER SHE IS A CRONIC LIAR LIKE OBAMA. Hillary fell down from a blood clot in her brain. We don't need another know nothing, do nothing President in the White House.
still dancing on those brave american's graves?

you must enjoy it because you keep posting what you know to be lies..

why do you like stomping on their honor?
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#14 Dec 16, 2013
Don't let another clinton or bush near the whitehouse. They only pee in the corners and on the country.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#15 Dec 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT DOES IT MATTER THAT SHE LEFT FOUR TO DIE.........WHAT DOES IT MATTER SHE IS A CRONIC LIAR LIKE OBAMA. Hillary fell down from a blood clot in her brain. We don't need another know nothing, do nothing President in the White House.
We know that the unfortunate fate of the Americans in Benghazi is a result of Republican Spending Cuts in 2011 and 2012.

We understand the empty investigations and unfounded speculation is a smoke screen to try an d cast doubts on the ARB Review that found Republican Spending cuts the reason that security in Benghazi and around the globe at US Consulates was lacking.

We know what happen and understand why the Republicans are desperate to change he narrative.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#16 Dec 16, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumbles, dear, may I help your jumbled mind with the full quote and then you can try and comprehend it:
" With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."
Oh yes pookie, a casual protest or terrorist has already been debunked. These cretins had rocket launchers, rifles, grenades and high explosives.........not what people on a evening walk or even a protester would carry. Hillary and the White House new it was a terrorist attack within thirty minutes and did nothing. I suggest you read the CIA employees transcripts that were in Sunday's papers. Both Hillary and the missing Obama are highly culpable in this act of incompetence.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#17 Dec 16, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Jumbles, dear, may I help your jumbled mind with the full quote and then you can try and comprehend it:
" With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."
Dumbo wouldn't know a fact. Since it never posted anything truthful to begin with.

BTW - I already gave that idiot Dumbo the full context of the actual quote, with links - but alas, it never listens.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#18 Dec 16, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that the unfortunate fate of the Americans in Benghazi is a result of Republican Spending Cuts in 2011 and 2012.
We understand the empty investigations and unfounded speculation is a smoke screen to try an d cast doubts on the ARB Review that found Republican Spending cuts the reason that security in Benghazi and around the globe at US Consulates was lacking.
We know what happen and understand why the Republicans are desperate to change he narrative.
Since 2010, Congress cut $296 million from the State Department’s spending request for embassy security and construction, with additional cuts in other State Department security accounts, according to an analysis by a former appropriations committee staffer.

Rep. Michael Rogers, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, made clear Wednesday that congressional staff will be looking into the attack, in addition to a probe by the State Department’s inspector general and another State Department investigation required by federal law.

The cuts to the embassy construction, security and maintenance budget was almost 10 percent of the entire appropriation for that account over those two years, said Scott Lilly, now a scholar at the left-leaning Center for American Progress.

“Anytime we cut that account back, we are putting people’s lives at risk, people who are serving the country” in dangerous places abroad, said Mr. Lilly.

The cuts mean that “a lot of places you’d intended to secure better, you don’t reach” this year, he added.

He said he did not know whether the cuts had impacted security at the Benghazi consulate that was stormed on the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks by heavily armed Islamic extremists, who burned down the building and killed U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.

A State Department official told The Washington Times that there was no impact on security in Benghazi from the cuts.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

That being said, Obama and other liberals spent millions on vacation and golf with no interest shown to sent the money to Benghazi instead. Obama's locked congress could have raised the amounts but didn't. This is just another case of liberals trying to blame anybody but Obama.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#19 Dec 16, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbo wouldn't know a fact. Since it never posted anything truthful to begin with.
BTW - I already gave that idiot Dumbo the full context of the actual quote, with links - but alas, it never listens.
Why don't you prove me wrong instead of proving you can put a size 16 boot in your mouth.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#20 Dec 16, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>still dancing on those brave american's graves?
you must enjoy it because you keep posting what you know to be lies..
why do you like stomping on their honor?
Gosh, how inventive, the same three lines you always use to alibi your Liar of the Year in chief. Have you found out where he was for 9 hours giving commands that nobody seemed to follow.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

#21 Dec 16, 2013
Republican 2011 and 2012 Budget Cuts killed Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi a conclusion of the ARB Review, Page 3

"The cuts to the embassy construction, security and maintenance budget was almost 10 percent of the entire appropriation for that account over those two years, said Scott Lilly, now a scholar at the left-leaning Center for American Progress.
“Anytime we cut that account back, we are putting people’s lives at risk, people who are serving the country” in dangerous places abroad, said Mr. Lilly."

this is pretty much confirmed by the ARB Review.......... Republican Spending Cuts compromised Security in Benghazi and around the globe at U.S. Consulates and Embassies.
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Since 2010, Congress cut $296 million from the State Department’s spending request for embassy security and construction, with additional cuts in other State Department security accounts, according to an analysis by a former appropriations committee staffer.
Rep. Michael Rogers, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, made clear Wednesday that congressional staff will be looking into the attack, in addition to a probe by the State Department’s inspector general and another State Department investigation required by federal law.
The cuts to the embassy construction, security and maintenance budget was almost 10 percent of the entire appropriation for that account over those two years, said Scott Lilly, now a scholar at the left-leaning Center for American Progress.
“Anytime we cut that account back, we are putting people’s lives at risk, people who are serving the country” in dangerous places abroad, said Mr. Lilly.
The cuts mean that “a lot of places you’d intended to secure better, you don’t reach” this year, he added.
He said he did not know whether the cuts had impacted security at the Benghazi consulate that was stormed on the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks by heavily armed Islamic extremists, who burned down the building and killed U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.
A State Department official told The Washington Times that there was no impact on security in Benghazi from the cuts.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
That being said, Obama and other liberals spent millions on vacation and golf with no interest shown to sent the money to Benghazi instead. Obama's locked congress could have raised the amounts but didn't. This is just another case of liberals trying to blame anybody but Obama.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#22 Dec 16, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you prove me wrong instead of proving you can put a size 16 boot in your mouth.
Actually, your entire link shows what a moron you are, but let's look a bit deeper into YOUR link;

"The cuts were the latest in a series of squeezes on State Department spending. Congress has appropriated less money for the department than requested in every year since Fiscal 2007, according to budget figures.

“During both the latter years of the Bush presidency and throughout the Obama presidency, the administration has recommended boosting spending on foreign aid and [State Department] foreign operations, including security, and Congress has always cut it back,” said Philip J. Crowley, a former State Department spokesman.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Now, how does your link start out?

"Benghazi attack followed deep cuts in State Department security budget"

You moron! You just don't know when to stop putting your own foot in your mouth, do you?

Not to mention the fact your article is well over one year old you stupid douche bag!!!

Let's give you something a bit more up to date - how's that Dumbo?

"As it prepared to broadcast a rare on-air correction Sunday for a now-discredited “60 Minutes” report, CBS News acknowledged on Friday that it had suffered a damaging blow to its credibility. Its top executive called the segment “as big a mistake as there has been” in the 45-year-old history of the celebrated news program."

" The executive, Jeff Fager, conceded that CBS appeared to have been duped by the primary source for the report, a security official who told a national television audience a harrowing tale of the attack last year at the American diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya. On Thursday night it was disclosed that the official, Dylan Davies, had provided a completely different account in interviews with the F.B.I., in which he said he never made it to the mission that night."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/09/business/me...

Then Lindsay Graham, Boehner, Cantor, every other GOP imbecile started to recite the "60 Minutes" expose as fact - bunch of idiots they turned out to be.

Now all silent on the subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min red and right 1,221,249
News 3 Reasons Republicans Might Cheer A Pro-Gay-Mar... 6 min JohnInToronto 16
News Trade Fight Galvanizing the Left 6 min red and right 6
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques Ottawa 187,468
News Thought We had a Deal: Iran leaders blast Us, m... 7 min Silent Echo 363
News Virginia poll: Republicans gaining on Clinton 7 min Black Annie 14
News The NFL is dropping its tax-exempt status. Why ... 10 min Black Annie 1
More from around the web