US sharpens criticism of Hamas, urges...

US sharpens criticism of Hamas, urges cease-fire

There are 266 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jul 20, 2014, titled US sharpens criticism of Hamas, urges cease-fire. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

In this Thursday, April 24, 2014, file photo, Secretary of State John Kerry speaks in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Zioni

Israel

#248 Aug 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
China and Saudi Arabia are the world leaders in irrigation technology. Nobody needs second rate israel.
<quoted text>
They will NEVER be more indigenous than the Palestinians.
<quoted text>
Show me where the Balfour Declaration became legally binding. Besides, the Zionist entity was legally limited to the borders of pre-1948.
<quoted text>
Funny how they just happened to be Palestinians and not Egyptians, Syrians or Lebanese. You idiots never make any sense with your stupid lies.
<quoted text>
I refuse to debate your dumbasss any further. You are either deliberately lying or you are a an imbecile.
Where do you even come up with this stuff.
China is using Israeli tech in agriculture and it can be found throughout Africa.
The Palestinians are mostly not indigenous to the land so more BS from you. Their own leader admit this as I have post links and their own families support this reality.
Balfour became Legally binding when it was incorporated into the Mandate for Palestine.
The borders of 1948 are an ARMISTICE LINE not a legal border.

ARAFAT WAS BORN IN EGYPT.

So the Palestinians on camera say themselves that they are not indigenous to the land and you still call me a liar??

You are so brainwashed wearas I actually live and study the subject.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#249 Aug 5, 2014
Terrorist are scum. They will smile at your and stab you in the back even for a sou. They project the Islam faith, but carry on as westerners as soon as they are out of site.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#250 Aug 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
China and Saudi Arabia are the world leaders in irrigation technology. Nobody needs second rate israel.
<quoted text>
They will NEVER be more indigenous than the Palestinians.
<quoted text>
Show me where the Balfour Declaration became legally binding. Besides, the Zionist entity was legally limited to the borders of pre-1948.
<quoted text>
Funny how they just happened to be Palestinians and not Egyptians, Syrians or Lebanese. You idiots never make any sense with your stupid lies.
<quoted text>
I refuse to debate your dumbasss any further. You are either deliberately lying or you are a an imbecile.
I think we should go to war and settle this issue once and for all, monkey. what do you say?
bring it on? no more of this BS talk about innocents on both sides. just do our best to exterminate one another. are you game, MONKEY?

to the winner, the spoils. no more crying. ok, monkey?
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#251 Aug 5, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should go to war and settle this issue once and for all, monkey. what do you say?
bring it on? no more of this BS talk about innocents on both sides. just do our best to exterminate one another. are you game, MONKEY?
to the winner, the spoils. no more crying. ok, monkey?
Typical war mongering Neoconservative.

Neoconservatives are out of their minds.

Neoconservatives are an embarrassment to the Republican party.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#252 Aug 5, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical war mongering Neoconservative.
Neoconservatives are out of their minds.
Neoconservatives are an embarrassment to the Republican party.
for someone who says he's not muslim, you sure like to back up the monkey.

the guy is pushing for the extermination of the jews. so what is wrong with me confronting him with the same treatment?

go push your BS lies somewhere else, MONKEY. you don't deceive me one bit MONKEY.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#253 Aug 6, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
HAMAS has told the whole world how they hide the rocket launchers. They are not in schools. They are in hospitals. They are not in play grounds where the kids play. They hide them under ground. HAMAS has already said that. They would have to be stupid to hide them in a hospital because hospitals and schools are the only places Israel know how to fight. Putting a rocket in a UN school would be one sure way to waste a rocket because Israel is certain to bomb it and blow it up.
Good bye Israel.
God bless you with:

Proverbs 3:33 (NKJV)
33 The curse of the LORD is on the house of the wicked,

in Jesus' Name. Amen.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#255 Aug 6, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
for someone who says he's not muslim, you sure like to back up the monkey.
the guy is pushing for the extermination of the jews. so what is wrong with me confronting him with the same treatment?
go push your BS lies somewhere else, MONKEY. you don't deceive me one bit MONKEY.
The U.S.A should stay out of foreign affairs, like our founding fathers wanted..

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#257 Aug 6, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S.A should stay out of foreign affairs, like our founding fathers wanted..
Especially the foreign affairs of Kenyan citizens.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#258 Aug 6, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S.A should stay out of foreign affairs, like our founding fathers wanted..
True indeed. Uncle Sam can't even attend to his own problems.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#259 Aug 6, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S.A should stay out of foreign affairs, like our founding fathers wanted..
I totally agree.

but that doesn't mean we won't deal with those who attack us.

right, monkey?

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Topix has viruses

#260 Aug 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, those evil bankers. You can't have it both ways turnip. Either there is a God or there is no Satan.
There is no God or Satan. Bankers are just greedy a---holes.

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Topix has viruses

#261 Aug 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Major General Harold Greene has been identified as the army official killed in an attack this morning at a military academy in Afghanistan.
Greene was a two star major general and the highest ranking official to have been killed in the Afghanistan war. He was deployed to Afghanistan in January, according to the Pentagon's website.
The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack, in which a gunman wearing an Afghan army uniform opened fire on Americans and others Afghans at Camp Qargha, a military academy 11 miles west of Kabul. The camp trains hundreds of Afghan forces a month and was recently renamed the Marshal Fahim National Defense University for the country's deceased vice president.
Fifteen others were injured, including eight Americans, all of whom are expected to live. Among the injured was a German brigadier general and two Afghan generals, the Associated Press reported.
Well Obama, your ineptitude continues.........to affect americans.
Bush's War kills a highly-ranked officer, but to Righties it's Obama's fault. Big surprise!

Glad he's dead. We kill Afghan citizens in drone strikes weekly. Maybe this will wake up some of the a--holes who think war is a good idea.
James

Las Vegas, NV

#262 Aug 6, 2014
When our founding fathers came over to america, it was an intervention of foriegn affairs.

Thank god they intervened!!!
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
The U.S.A should stay out of foreign affairs, like our founding fathers wanted..

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#263 Aug 7, 2014
druid wrote:
<quoted text>Yes well until 'God' arrives and tells us all that is so, all we have to go on are the writings in a 2000 year old novel.

If you choose to believe that that is entirely up to you but please don't ram it down my throat.
I tend not to set a lot of stock by writings from a time when the people of the world thought the world was flat thanks....
Who is is trying to ram anything pookie. If you don't like God or the bible that's your problem, not ours.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#264 Aug 7, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Especially the foreign affairs of Kenyan citizens.
We should worry about America, how about putting our military on the border with Mexico, instead of worrying about lands far away?
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#265 Aug 7, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree.
but that doesn't mean we won't deal with those who attack us.
right, monkey?
Hamas hasn't attacked the U.S.A though.
James

Las Vegas, NV

#266 Aug 7, 2014
Hamas attacks Israel, an allie of the USA.
USA Supports Israel whether you like it or not.
No USA soldiers there.
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas hasn't attacked the U.S.A though.
OnlyPatchWork

Brewster, NY

#267 Aug 7, 2014
James wrote:
Hamas attacks Israel, an allie of the USA.
USA Supports Israel whether you like it or not.
No USA soldiers there.
<quoted text>
After the Lavon Affair, bombing of the U.S.S Liberty, and Jonathan Pollard it is repulsive that the U.S.A supports Israel.

The U.S.A just supports Israel because of the Jewish control in America, and a bunch of hicks mostly of Protestant origins who read about the Jews, and Israel in the bible.

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#268 Aug 7, 2014
OnlyPatchWork wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamas hasn't attacked the U.S.A though.
I do not think it would matter much if HAMAS did attack the USA since we are supporting evil in Palestine. Their fight is against evil, not against the American people per se.

“Trump is the Enemy”

Since: Oct 10

Topix has viruses

#269 Aug 7, 2014
James wrote:
When our founding fathers came over to america, it was an intervention of foriegn affairs.
Thank god they intervened!!!
<quoted text>
Imbecile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,497,084
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min 20February2017 237,322
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 28 min TRUMPs TAX RETURNS 3,130
News Senators want materials saved for Russia probe,... 46 min tomin cali 1
News Graham: Trump must punish Russia for election i... 53 min Lawrence Wolf 18
News Good Morning, News: Happy 'Not My President' Day 1 hr Wildchild 1
News Is the media "the enemy"? Pentagon chief weighs in 2 hr PoliciaFederal 26
More from around the web