Feinstein on Benghazi panel: 'It's a ...

Feinstein on Benghazi panel: 'It's a hunting mission for a lynch mob'

There are 318 comments on the KMIZ story from May 18, 2014, titled Feinstein on Benghazi panel: 'It's a hunting mission for a lynch mob'. In it, KMIZ reports that:

Sen. Dianne Feinstein had some biting words Sunday about the newly formed House select committee to investigate the deadly 2012 terror attack against a U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMIZ.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Microhut Clowns

Greenfield, IN

#1 May 18, 2014
chic-fil-A joke again!!;)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#2 May 18, 2014
Feinstein is issuing her obligatory propaganda statement per Party Instructions.

Nothing to see here, folks.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#3 May 18, 2014
Would the repub lynch mob be rattling their sabres, beating their chests, grave dancing, and grandstanding if:

1. Hillary was not such a formidable candidate if she runs?

2. The repubs had better more credible potential candidates?

Perhaps fux can ask those questions? Loll
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#4 May 18, 2014
Marxist Democrats like Feinstein have absolutely no shame. They are quick to demean and slander anyone not of their coven. They are quick to defend the outrageous, unforgivable dereliction of duty and actual treason of their own. The doublethink is sickening. The upside down reality is saddening.

Obama violates a previous President's diplomacy as a precedent. His arming and funding of al Qaeda in Libya results in a nation without any peace, nor any government for three years. Feinstein covers the continued violation of human morality by Obama in Syria by running disinformation for a Party ruined since the 70s, actually run by the Communist Party USA.

Lapeer, MI

#5 May 18, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
Would the repub lynch mob be rattling their sabres, beating their chests, grave dancing, and grandstanding if:
You are exhibiting a childlike mindset toward political rule. "My team can kick your team's azz".

You are still in HS cheer-leading for the campus hunks. Fool.

This is Life where Right and Wrong are discernible and managed through political will and processes.

You are still back there in your formative and impressionable years, Dood.
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#6 May 18, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
You jerkoffs are still trying to lynch Bush. Anyone the Marxist Democrat Party hierarchy chooses to run becomes a "formidable candidate." You guys could run one of the boys raped by your Hollywood supporters and the pre-teen would be formidable.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#7 May 18, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You jerkoffs are still trying to lynch Bush.
Who the hell mentioned. Bushbaby?

Now if you are talking more American deaths than fout, please coninue ...
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#8 May 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still back there in your formative and impressionable years, Dood.
Dear, these are legitimate questions, why not try answering them ...

Lapeer, MI

#9 May 18, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, these are legitimate questions, why not try answering them ...
Dear, posted stupid rhetorical questions is irrelevant to thinking folks.

Obviously, you are directing your posts to Liberal Useful Idiots. Playing to the choir.

So don't get upset when someone in the congregation calls you out to say you are full of sh it.

Take your lumps and can it:-)

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#10 May 18, 2014
It is time to investigate the deceitful charlatan Hillary Clinton for her al Qaida and Mozlem Brother fake 'democratic revolution' in Libya in 2001. The fake 'democratic revolution' of Mozlem Brother sympathizer Obama and Hillary Clinton that in Libya in 2011 including the bombing of Libya and killing 50,000 innocent Libyans, destroying Libyan cities and collaborating with al Qaida terrorists to kill Kaddafi, included releasing the Mozlem Brother terrorists from Libyan prisons and arming them the Kaddafi's arms and missile stock pile. The result of the Obama-Hillary attack on Libya which was using aircraft attacks by Qatar aircrafts with Iranian regime support is total anarchy while Obama and Hillary Clinton are getting full cover up for their crimes against the Libyan people and Kaddafi while using the al Qaida rebels from the Iranian regime sponsored Obama's liberal media of crooks led by al Jazeera, NY Times, AP, Reuters and ABC. Libya is falling to chaos while the Mozlem Brother terrorists that Obama and Hillary brought to power with lies to the American people about Democracy are now defeated similar to Egypt. Hillary proved to be pathetic liar who present danger to America in her support of al Qaida terrorists and the Iranian regime agenda in Libya.

Lapeer, MI

#11 May 18, 2014
Jeff Brightone wrote:
It is time to investigate the deceitful charlatan Hillary Clinton for her al Qaida and Mozlem Brother fake 'democratic revolution' in Libya in 2001. The fake 'democratic revolution' of Mozlem Brother sympathizer Obama and Hillary Clinton that in Libya in 2011 including the bombing of Libya and killing 50,000 innocent Libyans, destroying Libyan cities and collaborating with al Qaida terrorists to kill Kaddafi, included releasing the Mozlem Brother terrorists from Libyan prisons and arming them the Kaddafi's arms and missile stock pile. The result of the Obama-Hillary attack on Libya which was using aircraft attacks by Qatar aircrafts with Iranian regime support is total anarchy while Obama and Hillary Clinton are getting full cover up for their crimes against the Libyan people and Kaddafi while using the al Qaida rebels from the Iranian regime sponsored Obama's liberal media of crooks led by al Jazeera, NY Times, AP, Reuters and ABC. Libya is falling to chaos while the Mozlem Brother terrorists that Obama and Hillary brought to power with lies to the American people about Democracy are now defeated similar to Egypt. Hillary proved to be pathetic liar who present danger to America in her support of al Qaida terrorists and the Iranian regime agenda in Libya.
This is the same broad who claimed to have been ducking sniper's bullets on an airport tarmac in Bosnia.

She's a liar like Bubba and the Magic Negro.

Birds of a feather....
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#12 May 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, posted stupid rhetorical questions is irrelevant to thinking it:-)
Boy, rhetorical questions are always relevant, always food for thought and with some introspection can garner an answer.

We know the repubs are begging for money around this grave dancing (no rhetorical question needed there) so how huch of this is about political partisan hate?
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#13 May 18, 2014
Jeff Brightone wrote:
I
Turn off fux and have one rational intelligent thought.
Tricky Dick

Westwood, NJ

#14 May 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same broad who claimed to have been ducking sniper's bullets on an airport tarmac in Bosnia.
She's a liar like Bubba and the Magic Negro.
Birds of a feather....
"I am not a crook".

Lapeer, MI

#15 May 18, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, rhetorical questions are always relevant, always food for thought and with some introspection can garner an answer.
We know the repubs are begging for money around this grave dancing (no rhetorical question needed there) so how huch of this is about political partisan hate?
So how much of this is about political partisan hate?

Lapeer, MI

#16 May 18, 2014
Tricky Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am not a crook".
"I did not have sex with that women" - Bubba Clinton

"If you like your doctor, you can keep him. If you like your insurance, you can keep it."

---- Magic Negro

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#19 May 19, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
"we" know????
dear, you've shown us repeatedly YOU know next to nothing....all you do is spew your hatred for anything and everything that isn't left wing liberal...
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#20 May 19, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn off fux and have one rational intelligent thought.
They can't. The adult diaper crowd needs their fux...like tea-m extremist trey trey needs his cocaine.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#21 May 19, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You jerkoffs are still trying to lynch Bush. Anyone the Marxist Democrat Party hierarchy chooses to run becomes a "formidable candidate." You guys could run one of the boys raped by your Hollywood supporters and the pre-teen would be formidable.
Once again you demonstrate your fascination with gay sex coldweiner! I see Mr. not so brightone is off his meds again!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#22 May 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So how much of this is about political partisan hate?
And your answer is?

I'll give you some help:

“Help fight liberals by donating today!” the NRCC’s website screamed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,458,863
News The Racist Smear Against Jeff Sessions 10 min TRUMP WINNERS 30
News Trump says cancel new Air Force One: Costs 'out... 19 min BHM5267 7
News This election has divided the country. Getting ... 26 min inbred Genius 1,046
News FAIR's big play: Onetime fringe group hopes to ... 46 min tomin cali 1
News The Latest: Gay rights groups celebrate Gov. Mc... 1 hr Gremlin 5
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 1 hr INFIDEL 1,008
More from around the web