Treaty Plants Cede of U.S. Authority

Treaty Plants Cede of U.S. Authority

There are 1 comment on the Family Research Council story from Nov 28, 2012, titled Treaty Plants Cede of U.S. Authority. In it, Family Research Council reports that:

With Democrats so tied up in their Elvis Presley initiative , who knew they'd have time left for actual legislating? Of course, most of us would probably prefer that Senator Harry Reid were debating the King's place on the calendar and not America's place in the global debate over disabilities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Family Research Council.

George Penman

New London, CT

#1 Nov 29, 2012
In addition to Republicans disdain for international law, there are a lot of good reasons they
lost the 2012 election. Rick Santorum personifies the issues that are so very wrong.

All I can say is:
http://www.seconnecticut.com/vetorepublicans....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,394,707
News The Republican Party is dead 3 min Kakarrot 1,739
News Oklahoma Lawmaker Shares Article Arguing Islam ... 6 min serfs up 122
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,563
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... 19 min Where Is My America 55
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 23 min Jonah1 12,956
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 26 min maybe 398
More from around the web