Reid 'Would Love to Bring' Gun Contro...

Reid 'Would Love to Bring' Gun Control Back Up but Lacks Votes

There are 94 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Nov 6, 2013, titled Reid 'Would Love to Bring' Gun Control Back Up but Lacks Votes. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Tuesday he "would love to bring [gun control] back up," but he does not have the votes to pass any new laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

barefootsgaylove r

Torrance, CA

#23 Nov 11, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right here you just proved my point and since you have thing for anal's I believe your a topper and one that likes to play the quarterback.
Seeing as barefoot is a cripple in a wheelchair, he is pretty useless as a quarterback, he can catch, but he is a little limp, like riding a limp rag, but as a catcher, now he shines.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24 Nov 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're name is AnalOriface.
Don't me for pointing to the brown spot in the middle of your face.
That is your real given name on your birth certificate & your SS Card.

Location hidden

#25 Nov 11, 2013
barefootsgaylover wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as barefoot is a cripple in a wheelchair, he is pretty useless as a quarterback, he can catch, but he is a little limp, like riding a limp rag, but as a catcher, now he shines.
oh barebigot2626 likes $hit in the face is what you are telling which I can believe that too.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#26 Nov 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!
"Today was just Round 1, troll. Tomorrow, God willing, I'm going to continue slapping the living snot out of you and your fellow treasonous trolls."

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27 Nov 11, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"Today was just Round 1, troll.
Gosh, Sodomite, you're the one DNA sprayed all over your face.

You figure out that you can't slander someone who has been dead for two hundred years yet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Location hidden

#28 Nov 11, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is your real given name on your birth certificate & your SS Card.
WOW!

More snappy "I'm rubber, you're glue" from the comeback kid!

Wipe your chin, AnalButter... you're melting.

Location hidden

#29 Nov 11, 2013
barefootsgaylover wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as barefoot is a cripple in a wheelchair
You keep working on it, A/B.

Location hidden

#30 Nov 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
More snappy "I'm rubber, you're glue" from the comeback kid!
Wipe your chin, AnalButter... you're melting.
I here you got a thing for rubbers & balloons.
PrinceofDarkness

Atlanta, GA

#31 Nov 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I here you got a thing for rubbers & balloons.
http://imageshack.us/a/img339/2692/wo00058.jp...

Location hidden

#32 Nov 12, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
that explains barebigot2626.
PrinceofDarkness

Dallas, TX

#33 Nov 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that explains barebigot2626.
of course, you defy explanation...

http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#34 Nov 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, Sodomite, you're the one DNA sprayed all over your face.
You figure out that you can't slander someone who has been dead for two hundred years yet?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
DEMONRAT DREAMS:

"Legislation.--At the session commencing January 3d, 1832, the Legislature passed 86 acts and 8 resolutions..."

"An act prohibiting, under a penalty of $5, free negroes or mulattoes from keeping fire-arms without a license from a Justice of the Peace. Also prohibiting under a penalty of $10, all meetings of free negroes or mulattoes of more than twelve in number, which shall continue longer than ten at night, unless under the direction of three white men: and prohibiting, under a penalty of $50, any free negro or mulatto, not an inhabitant of the State from holding any meeting for the purpose of preaching or exhorting, without a license from a justice of the peace.[Delaware. Pg. 253]

"An act was, however, passed March 15th, in reference to the black population of the State, which was deemed necessary in consequence of the insurrection at Southampton in the summer of 1831. By this act all colored persons are prohibited from preaching or holding any assembly either for religious or other purpose, from attending any assembly held for the purpose of instruction by any colored person. Slaves are prohibited from attending meetings in the night, even when conducted by a white minister, without permission from their overseers. This act, however, is not to be construed to prevent licensed white clergymen from preaching to blacks in the day time, nor masters from employing white persons to give religious instruction to their slaves, nor the slaves of one owner from assembling at any time for religious worship. "All free negroes and mulattoes are prohibited from keeping any arms and ammunition under pain of forfeiture of the arms and of being whipped. And they are declared incapable of acquiring permanent ownership, except by descent, in any slave." [Virginia - Slavery. Pg. 257]

[FESSENDEN & CO.'S SERIES. THE AMERICAN ANNUAL REGISTER OF PUBLIC EVENTS, FOR THE YEAR 1831-32, OR THE FIFTY-SEVENTH YEAR OF AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE; CONTAINING A VIEW OF THE HISTORY, POLITICS, AND LITERATURE OF THE YEAR, WITH BIOGRAPHICAL NOTICES OF EMINENT PERSONS. BRATTLEBORO': FESSENDEN AND COMPANY. BOSTON: HILLIARD, GRAY AND CO. LONDON: RICHARD J. KENNETT. 1833.]

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#35 Nov 12, 2013
barefootsgaylover wrote:
<quoted text>
The only orifice worth anything is barefoots toothless mouth. And about the sausages, when he gets done with them, they are very well done. The evidence is running down his chin, that is why he is always refering to wiping splooge off of it.
First of all, I think Barefoot is a female.

Secondly, stick your boorish comment where the sun don't shine.

Location hidden

#36 Nov 12, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"Today was just Round 1, troll. Tomorrow, God willing, I'm going to continue slapping the living snot out of you and your fellow treasonous trolls."
God is not willing. Fuckoff.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#37 Nov 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww, how cute. One treasonous sycophant troll rising to the defense of another.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#38 Nov 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>God is not willing. Fuckoff.
Wrong AGAIN, treasonous sycophant.

"In this view of the matter, we cannot admit that the honor of the State has been in any wise derogated from, in our rule; but, if it must be so, in the eyes of the State, it is doubtless owing to the circumstances which it has itself produced. Neither is it wounded through the persons of its citizens individually, who may come armed to attend the treaty: for no compliance of the rule can be demanded of them, but at the moment when their arms shall have become unnecessary to them for their protection. Some citizens you have perceived with arms, within the area of the fort. We know of none; if it is so, our regulation has not been sufficiently regarded."--BENJAMIN HAWKINS. GEORGE CLYMER. AND'W PICKENS. The Hon. Commissioners of Georgia.[Pg. 592][AMERICAN STATE PAPERS. CLASS II. INDIAN AFFAIRS. AMERICAN STATE PAPERS. DOCUMENTS, LEGISLATIVE AND EXECUTIVE, OF THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES, FROM THE FIRST SESSION OF THE FIRST TO THE THIRD SESSION OF THE THIRTEENTH CONGRESS, INCLUSIVE: COMMENCING MARCH 3, 1789, AND ENDING MARCH 3, 1815. SELECTED AND EDITED, UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF CONGRESS, BY WALTER LOWRIE, Secretary of the Senate, AND MATTHEW ST. CLAIR CLARKE, Clerk of the House of Representatives. VOLUME IV. WASHINGTON: PUBLISHED BY GALES AND SEATON. 1832.]

Location hidden

#39 Nov 12, 2013
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong AGAIN, treasonous sycophant.
"In this view of the matter, we cannot admit that the honor of the State has been in any wise derogated from, in our rule; but, if it must be so, in the eyes of the State, it is doubtless owing to the circumstances which it has itself produced. Neither is it wounded through the persons of its citizens individually, who may come armed to attend the treaty: for no compliance of the rule can be demanded of them, but at the moment when their arms shall have become unnecessary to them for their protection. Some citizens you have perceived with arms, within the area of the fort. We know of none; if it is so, our regulation has not been sufficiently regarded."--BENJAMIN HAWKINS. GEORGE CLYMER. AND'W PICKENS. The Hon. Commissioners of Georgia.[Pg. 592][AMERICAN STATE PAPERS. CLASS II. INDIAN AFFAIRS. AMERICAN STATE PAPERS. DOCUMENTS, LEGISLATIVE AND EXECUTIVE, OF THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES, FROM THE FIRST SESSION OF THE FIRST TO THE THIRD SESSION OF THE THIRTEENTH CONGRESS, INCLUSIVE: COMMENCING MARCH 3, 1789, AND ENDING MARCH 3, 1815. SELECTED AND EDITED, UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF CONGRESS, BY WALTER LOWRIE, Secretary of the Senate, AND MATTHEW ST. CLAIR CLARKE, Clerk of the House of Representatives. VOLUME IV. WASHINGTON: PUBLISHED BY GALES AND SEATON. 1832.]
You seem to be very loyal to blather from the 1800's. It is precisely unstable people like you with firearms who pose a danger to this nation.
PrinceofDarkness

Surrey, Canada

#40 Nov 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
2ndAmdtard has so many things stuck in his an-al orifice, he is maxed out..

http://imageshack.us/a/img507/7039/dildos.jpg

Location hidden

#41 Nov 12, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
of course, you defy explanation...
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/...
we know you and barefoot2626 defy explanation which your post confirm and support that.
PrinceofDarkness

Surrey, Canada

#42 Nov 12, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>we know you and barefoot2626 defy explanation which your post confirm and support that.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/148/thor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Joy 1,566,270
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 7 min Tm Cln 4,014
News We could do more to fight cancer like McCain's.... 18 min YouDidntBuildThat 18
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Jacques Ottawa-O... 242,291
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 35 min Rider on the Storm 17,240
News GOP favor dropping tax beneficial to blue states 36 min Retribution 4
News Trump intensifies criticism of his own attorney... 41 min Trump Tweets Angry 6
More from around the web