Christie Could Face Narrower Straits, Even After Bridge Scandal Passes

Jan 13, 2014 Full story: The Wall Street Journal 46

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie enters the Borough Hall in Fort Lee to apologize to Mayor Mark Sokolich last week.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Washington (CNN) Funny how that hypocracy works with liberal news outlets.
''

Hope that any discussion about monies being misspent will be explained away by the words "Nobody died" which seems the hypocrisy to deflect away from Christie's problems! LOL

“Historic American Greatness”

Since: Jun 07

The President & his AG

#3 Jan 13, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>''
Hope that any discussion about monies being misspent will be explained away by the words "Nobody died" which seems the hypocrisy to deflect away from Christie's problems! LOL
But for the fact these right-wing idiots we're unpatriotic fools, I would find myself feeling sorry for how pathetic they are coming across begging for the very mainstream media that they despise to be dishonest like Fox News and make an issue out of non-scandals that they keep pushing in their now desperate attempts to deflect from the real scandals that Governor Christie is now doomed by.
But by far the best part is their attempts to compare Obama to Christie hasn't turned results the MSM just ignores their stupidity... LOL.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#4 Jan 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Washington (CNN)-- Just days after dismissing two top advisers for their roles in the George Washington Bridge scandal, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is facing questions over the use of Superstorm Sandy relief funds.
CNN has learned that federal officials are investigating whether Christie improperly used those relief funds to produce tourism ads that starred him and his family..
.........HOWEVER NO MSM OUTLET SPENT A NANO SECOND ON WHERE THE MONEY WENT FROM ALL THE GREEN LOANS TO OBAMA BUNDLERS THAT WENT BANKRUPT..........Funny how that hypocracy works with liberal news outlets.
Green loans?

Once again, Jimbo you're babbling.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#5 Jan 13, 2014
You want to talk about people dying? That brings us right back to Benghazi where several people died. Want to talk about that? I want to talk about it at least once a day until 2016 when I don't have to worry about it any more.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Jan 13, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Snark trying to make a mountain out of molehill.

<yawn>

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#7 Jan 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Washington (CNN)-- Just days after dismissing two top advisers for their roles in the George Washington Bridge scandal, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is facing questions over the use of Superstorm Sandy relief funds.
CNN has learned that federal officials are investigating whether Christie improperly used those relief funds to produce tourism ads that starred him and his family..
.........HOWEVER NO MSM OUTLET SPENT A NANO SECOND ON WHERE THE MONEY WENT FROM ALL THE GREEN LOANS TO OBAMA BUNDLERS THAT WENT BANKRUPT..........Funny how that hypocracy works with liberal news outlets.
Dumbo's post;

"HOWEVER NO MSM OUTLET SPENT A NANO SECOND ON WHERE THE MONEY WENT FROM ALL THE GREEN LOANS TO OBAMA BUNDLERS THAT WENT BANKRUPT.........."

Why has this been an issue just for you meatball and your ilk?? Because the total amount of failed green energy loans were miniscule - you just love making mountains out of molehills Dumbo, so here we go with more facts that are actually illuminating to those with I.Q.'s higher than double digits;

"During the first presidential debate, Mitt Romney said "about half" of the companies funded by Obama's administration went bankrupt. That is true -- for just the first two years of the program that supported Solyndra, which the campaign later clarified.(See correction below).

But a spokesman for the Energy Department said that agency has dozens of programs that funded over 1,300 companies in the renewable energy space, and that less than 1% have gone bankrupt -- also true.
So just how many federally-funded energy companies have failed?
A total of five have gone bankrupt, according to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. All of the failed companies that the Committee identified came from just two programs that received significant dollar amounts from the Department of Energy. Those two programs funded 63 firms. The other 58 are still in business. That's a failure rate of about 8%.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/22/news/economy/...

Forgot all the money Bush received from Enron? What happened there bubblehead?

You are a pathetically stupid pollster. Will you finally leave already?

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8 Jan 13, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>''
Four did pookie, didn't you get your third grade ready already.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#11 Jan 13, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
. Want to talk about that?
Dear I believe there have been hearings etc. on your Dancing-on-Four-Graves crusade. Lots of talk, lots of words and lots of babble ....
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#12 Jan 13, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
You want to talk about people dying? That brings us right back to Benghazi where several people died. Want to talk about that? I want to talk about it at least once a day until 2016 when I don't have to worry about it any more.
Actually, it brings us back to 9/11. To this day, there are hundreds of of murdered victims whose remains have still not been identified.

Unfortunately, Shrub isn't one of them.
Cat74

Schaumburg, IL

#13 Jan 13, 2014
What difference does it make if we investigate Benghazi every day for the next 1102 days? It wouldn't take so long if Hillary, Obama and their cohorts weren't incessant liars. I know Obama thought the Unaffordable Care Act would brighten his future, but it is worse then Benghazi for bad press. Well, I have brought it up several times today. Have to do some reading before bedtime so I have new information bout it tomorrow. BTW, when is the first lady going to honor the W H with her presence? That is another interesting situation.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#14 Jan 14, 2014
Catboy, you are a hoot
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#15 Jan 14, 2014
Democrats bank their whole future on lo info voters not paying attention to what they are doing. That is why others have to be so vigilant.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#16 Jan 14, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
That is why others have to be so vigilant.
Try winning an election!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Jan 14, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Have you provided for your family?
Bridge2Benghazi

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Jan 14, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Democrats bank their whole future on lo info voters not paying attention to what they are doing. That is why others have to be so vigilant.
How many "Real" Americans died or lost their jobs because Christie blocked their access to the bridge toward their destination?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Jan 14, 2014
Bridge2Benghazi wrote:
<quoted text>
How many "Real" Americans died or lost their jobs because Christie blocked their access to the bridge toward their destination?
Let's also remember that ambulances and other emergency vehicles couldn't get through due to this traffic "research".
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#20 Jan 14, 2014
Not nearly as many people that died at Benghazi. And as bad as that was they weren't tortured like the Ambassador, and those other hero's. There is no comparison. This was an old Democrat trick. I am surprised a Republican used it. Every election The Machine Democrats tie the buses up in the Chicago Loop so anyone wanting to vote after work is "too late" It looks like it isn't going to stick to Christie anyway.
Bridge2Benghazi

Jacksonville, FL

#21 Jan 14, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Not nearly as many people that died at Benghazi. And as bad as that was they weren't tortured like the Ambassador, and those other hero's. There is no comparison. This was an old Democrat trick. I am surprised a Republican used it. Every election The Machine Democrats tie the buses up in the Chicago Loop so anyone wanting to vote after work is "too late" It looks like it isn't going to stick to Christie anyway.
Do members of the Christie's cabinet work for IRS as well? Apparently, they routinely target Liberal American civilians as a weapon to punish political enemies of Republicans?

_Has Darryl Issa started his investigation of Christie's cabinet for abuse of power?

_ Nah!!!! It's a consensus that Issa is our phony Jocker _BENGHAZI!....
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#22 Jan 14, 2014
Christie is being investigated by Obama's brown shirts. He won't get away with anything. If anything he will be falsely accused of many things, because the Democrats fear him as an opponent to Hillary in 2016. We have the scariest Government ever to be seated right now.
Bridge2Benghazi

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Jan 14, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Christie is being investigated by Obama's brown shirts. He won't get away with anything. If anything he will be falsely accused of many things, because the Democrats fear him as an opponent to Hillary in 2016. We have the scariest Government ever to be seated right now.
I take it you are an expert in persecuting the opposition. I've witnessed here, on Topix, how vicious and cruel folks like you can be against the opposition.

_Yes, if Liberals are at least 10% as persistent as Issa, Fox News & Limbaugh, they are sure going to catch Christie with his pants down (many inconsistencies so far...) and not a pretty sight?????

_We all know that Benghazi, IRS, Fast & Furious, NSA are all "fake" scandals Fox News, Talk-radio hustlers like Rush Limbaugh put together to exploit dumb ditto-heads... So, are you saying Darryl Issa and his silly GOP Klan are Dick Cheney's and the Koch brothers' brown shirts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min DBWriter 1,114,943
Can Sarah Palin save Pat Roberts in tight Kansa... 8 min GOTP 40
Former Massachusetts Senator Brown to kick off ... 9 min bottlecap 98
Greg Orman discloses assets, investments worth ... 25 min WeimMom 1
Pat Roberts to bring Jeb Bush to campaign in Wi... 36 min GOTP 19
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 44 min Righteous 153
Rand Paul Blasts Obama on Civil Liberties (Mar '14) 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 236

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE