Kan. gov. praises past anti-abortion protests

Jan 16, 2014 Full story: The Wichita Eagle 23

Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback delivers his State of the State address, Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014, in the House of Representatives in Topeka, Kan.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Your Ex

Steamboat Springs, CO

#1 Jan 16, 2014
However, the Gov. was speaking from Wednesday, Jan. 15, 1814
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#2 Jan 16, 2014
Kansas Gov thinks protests against freedom is good?
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2014
It takes a doped mind, a depraved and degenerate mind, to believe that killing an innocent human being is an exercise of freedom.

Such disgustingly callouse human rationalizations were used to efficiently dispose of human beings in almost every major Socialist nation in history... by the Millions. Here in America, the proponents of this "freedom" are responsible for killing 57 Million human beings for convenience and lust. If it was for political reasons, like rounding up all the doper anarchist perverts, we'd have a rationale.
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#4 Jan 16, 2014
Cord.....It is not a human life. It is a fetus. Smashing an eggs does not kill a chicken you idiot.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2014
A fertilized egg is not just an egg. Those rationalizing killing 57 Million humans for convenience and lust deny science itself.

Cracking a fertilized chicken egg and putting it in a fry pan with its beak and blood is enough to destroy your appetite.
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#6 Jan 16, 2014
Cord...k you n the stone age we sane people will live in the real modern world.

Abortion is legal and should always be WOMENS BODY STAY OUT OF HER LIFE.

Go to the Phillipeans they eat Balut They are good the way.

Lets say those 57 million had been born Know how much welfare and food stamps would be each year now......DOUBLE OUR NATION BUDGET TO START.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2014
If we would have had the 57 Millon humans and their progeny paying taxes, we wouldn't have the debt we have, nor the funding problems. This shows the suicidal nature of Democrats for four decades in addition to their murderous nature.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 16, 2014
All of our nation's economic problems are a result of Democrats killing babies. Liberalism is a mental illness.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#9 Jan 16, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
All of our nation's economic problems are a result of Democrats killing babies. Liberalism is a mental illness.
All of our nation's problems stem from lawmakers who are as ignorant as you are basing laws on that ignorance.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10 Jan 16, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
If we would have had the 57 Millon humans and their progeny paying taxes, we wouldn't have the debt we have, nor the funding problems. This shows the suicidal nature of Democrats for four decades in addition to their murderous nature.
Somehow, I doubt that you believe over a million more "Democrats" born per year would not be on "welfare". Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong.
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 16, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow, I doubt that you believe over a million more "Democrats" born per year would not be on "welfare". Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong.
You're wrong.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12 Jan 16, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong.
You're ignorant enough to believe that only Democrats have abortions, yet you're trying to tell me that you don't believe they're all on welfare, generational welfare at that?

Uh huh.....sure. I think you're lying.
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#13 Jan 16, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
If we would have had the 57 Millon humans and their progeny paying taxes, we wouldn't have the debt we have, nor the funding problems. This shows the suicidal nature of Democrats for four decades in addition to their murderous nature.
What jobs would they have had? You know to earn money to pay taxes on?

Wow your ignorant.
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#14 Jan 16, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
All of our nation's economic problems are a result of Democrats killing babies. Liberalism is a mental illness.
Our economic problems started with trickle down economics and massive tax cuts for the bloated rich. It also started with out sourcing and the rich getting rich off cutting USA jobs..

had abortion been illegal all these years there would be 57 million plus there kids more unemployed....

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#15 Jan 16, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
What jobs would they have had? You know to earn money to pay taxes on?
Wow your ignorant.
Exactly.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#16 Jan 17, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
If we would have had the 57 Millon humans and their progeny paying taxes, we wouldn't have the debt we have, nor the funding problems. This shows the suicidal nature of Democrats for four decades in addition to their murderous nature.
LOL...this is the silliest political idiocy I have run across in quite awhile!

You have managed to prove three things, you don't want women to have bodily autonomy, you believe that the government (republican right wing/tea baggers) should restrict and dictate womens bodily autonomy, and you blame the democrats for everything!! LOL
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jan 17, 2014
cancer suxs wrote:
<quoted text>
Our economic problems started with trickle down economics and massive tax cuts for the bloated rich. It also started with out sourcing and the rich getting rich off cutting USA jobs..
had abortion been illegal all these years there would be 57 million plus there kids more unemployed....
You've been crushed with logic so far. 100% crushed by logic and your own inability to once admit you were wrong with what you claimed. It can't get any better than 100%.

Now, you're changing the subject and still wrong, but we can't turn the board into an economics lesson for an arrogant teenager. Go back to school and stop texting your queer friends to put little icons on your totally ignorant posts.
cancer suxs

Owatonna, MN

#18 Jan 17, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been crushed with logic so far. 100% crushed by logic and your own inability to once admit you were wrong with what you claimed. It can't get any better than 100%.
Now, you're changing the subject and still wrong, but we can't turn the board into an economics lesson for an arrogant teenager. Go back to school and stop texting your queer friends to put little icons on your totally ignorant posts.
I have done the crushing since I am using fact and the truth.

I posted 100% fact...PROVE ME WRONG TRAITOR...

You see above instead of proving me wrong or posting something that showed me wrong you just spewed a nasty evil attack and just said I was wrong.

PROVE IT NAZI BOY.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#19 Jan 17, 2014
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been crushed with logic so far. 100% crushed by logic and your own inability to once admit you were wrong with what you claimed. It can't get any better than 100%.
Now, you're changing the subject and still wrong, but we can't turn the board into an economics lesson for an arrogant teenager. Go back to school and stop texting your queer friends to put little icons on your totally ignorant posts.
Once again you display your contempt for logic and penchant for accusing those you don't know of being gay. Must be really sad in your pathetic hate filled world!

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#20 Jan 17, 2014
"Cordwainer Trout" brayed like the ass they are


All of our nation's economic problems are a result of Democrats killing babies
----------
AGAIN FOR THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED"THERE ARE NO BABIES INVOLVED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman's trip of a lifetime turns into East Timo... 2 min pak alif 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Yeah 1,144,466
Elizabeth Warren calls out Obama on nominee 18 min Butters 14
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 29 min xxxrayted 3,149
Gang of bears caught playing in family's swimmi... (Dec '13) 39 min Cuban Coffee 74
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min loose cannon 180,975
Democratic Rifts Surface in Wake of Midterm Ele... 1 hr Shummer the Gruber 8
Prioritizing healthcare overhaul was a mistake:... 2 hr tha Professor 27

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE