Democratic convention to include atta...

Democratic convention to include attacks, not substance

There are 459 comments on the Washington Times story from Sep 3, 2012, titled Democratic convention to include attacks, not substance. In it, Washington Times reports that:

PHOENIX, September 3, 2012- The Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., is set to kick off tomorrow and unlike the Republican convention in Tampa, the Democrats will launch a full-scale primetime assault on the GOP ticket.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Times.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Gravediggers

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2012
What the American people want is for the two political parties to work together.

Mitt Romney HAS DEMONSTRATED his ability to work with democrats while he was governor of MA. He learned to compromise.

President Obama has NEVER DEMONSTRATED his ability to work with republicans while he has been President of the USA. He has never learned to compromise.

We have to learn to live and work together, President Obama doesn't know how to do that. He keeps alienating half the population of the USA.

President Obama's inability to WORK with other duly elected officials has TORN THIS COUNTRY ASUNDER

Do a poll and ask if President Obama has UNITED our country.

Mitt Romney has PROOF he can compromise and work with Democrats.

President Obama does NOT have PROOF of his ability to compromise and work with Republicans.

We aren't a country of just democrats, we are a country of democrats AND republicans. NO matter who is President they must COMPROMISE.

Obama can't.
Osama Obama

Greencastle, PA

#2 Sep 3, 2012
That is all they can do with such a dismal record on policy.3Ds Distort Distract and Demonise
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#3 Sep 3, 2012
The radical left turn of US since Bush times has accelerated the continuance further by this Obama.
The extreme left-turn facts are:
_relationship with China in the radical trade from less and no debts to trading to the largest debts owing to China , by even borrowing to run the economy,and by having them to access to US to steal technology and other goodies,to outcome the insecurity of US.
_the amnesty for illegals and aliens and the taking in a lot of tourists ,foreigners and visa holders.
_the drastic recognition of illegitimacy from admission to job opportunities and to universities, displacing the citizens.
-this results poor education within.
-there has been a radical, dramatic revolution in the US to overthrow validity and tradition in this Obama era.
-as a result, US has lost a lot of productivity,with its people becoming under-educated,and increasingly cannot compete with many countries of the world.
What this amounts to is that they have crimped down of USA by Obama and Biden, showing its declining, while its people are having troubles surviving, especially beyond economically with much troubles ahead.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Sep 3, 2012
And this is a surprise to whom? LOL, we really didn't expect anything else out of this angry crew of people. They have nothing to run ON, all they can do it try to scare the voters into not voting for Romney. I have a feeling that only the base will like this and they do run the risk of turning off the very people they need to get reelected. If all they have is negative ads, scorn, derision and anger to give, how many people want to around them? First off they have a whole line up of Hollywood Stars, most of whom have at least graduated from High School, most of whom have very little real life experience and most of whom who work pretending to be something they are not. Sounds about right. Then after the stars we have the "Feminists", or I should say the new generation of "Feminists", the ones that are looking for a man to support them, pay for their birth control and abortions, a man (the government) to take care of them from cradle to grave. Little Julia's in fact, of course that is the total antithesis of the original meaning of "Feminists". Those women could do it all, they didn't need taking care of and certainly didn't need a man to provide for them. My, how times have changed.
Otis B Driftwood

West Sayville, NY

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Last four years by Dems has been marked by an attack on the family with no economic substance for a recovery from the Great Recession of the 21st Century.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 3, 2012
Whatever works, to rid this country of Republican charlatanism.

As if these right wing mouthbreathers know anything about substance, unless it's adding more substance to the coffers of the wealthy.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#9 Sep 3, 2012
What a silly article though they are correct in the following:

May I suggest the following for the convention:

(1) Keep to the facts (no ryan a-lyin')
(2) Emphasize what has been done
(3) Emphasize what needs to be done
(4) Give us solutions, ideas and philosophy
(5) Don't invite Clint Eastwood
(6) We know RMoney is an empty suit - no need for emphasis
(7) Abortion and other women's health issues can be decided upon by women - not a bunch of old white republicants and/or hugging the bible
(8) Don't play Rmoney f*xxing up a beautiful song
(9) Emphasize we do not want to go "republicant backwards"
(10) Emphasize we want to move democratic foreward
Gravediggers

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Democrats do not know how to compromise. They believe that they are the ONLY party to run the government.

Mitt Romney WILL work with democrats, as he has demonstrated in his past.

MA is a democrat DOMINATED state and Romney was elected their governor and DID work with democrats.

Obama has not demonstrated that ability to the public.

The President is a very anti-social person. He doesn't have the personality nor endurance to work together.

Another 4 years will bring more of the same.

NO to OWEbama in NOvember.
Gravediggers

United States

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
(7) Abortion and other women's health issues can be decided upon by women - not a bunch of old white republicants and/or hugging the bible
take note: nothing but attacks

NO SUBSTANCE!

What's OWEbama's plan for JOBS?
What's OWEbama's plan for Medicare?
What's OWEbama's plan for Social Security?
What's OWEbama's plan for NOT depending on FOREIGN ENERGY?
What's OWEbama's plan for the high cost of GAS?
What's OWEbama's plan for the high cost of FOOD?

And what the hell is Jerry Brown's plan for the pit of debt in California?

You're losing people, you've got a lousy school system.

You've got people retirng with 6 digit salaries that the poor taxpayers have to fund.

The state is overrun with illegals.

One third of ALL those on government assistance LIVE in CA!

Fix your OWN STATE, before you try to sell us your crap.

If CA is falling off the cliff with cities going bankrupt, the nation doesn't want that same mentality in the White House.

NO to OWEbama in 2012
Sweep democrats OUT of office!
potter

Boise, ID

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
What the American people want is for the two political parties to work together.
Mitt Romney HAS DEMONSTRATED his ability to work with democrats while he was governor of MA. He learned to compromise.
President Obama has NEVER DEMONSTRATED his ability to work with republicans while he has been President of the USA. He has never learned to compromise.
We have to learn to live and work together, President Obama doesn't know how to do that. He keeps alienating half the population of the USA.
President Obama's inability to WORK with other duly elected officials has TORN THIS COUNTRY ASUNDER
Do a poll and ask if President Obama has UNITED our country.
Mitt Romney has PROOF he can compromise and work with Democrats.
President Obama does NOT have PROOF of his ability to compromise and work with Republicans.
We aren't a country of just democrats, we are a country of democrats AND republicans. NO matter who is President they must COMPROMISE.
Obama can't.
You are wrong.It is the republicans who do not know how to compromise .Mitt Romney has proof of being a money hungry leverage buyout schemer who should hold his head down in shame.
potter

Boise, ID

#13 Sep 3, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
And this is a surprise to whom? LOL, we really didn't expect anything else out of this angry crew of people. They have nothing to run ON, all they can do it try to scare the voters into not voting for Romney. I have a feeling that only the base will like this and they do run the risk of turning off the very people they need to get reelected. If all they have is negative ads, scorn, derision and anger to give, how many people want to around them? First off they have a whole line up of Hollywood Stars, most of whom have at least graduated from High School, most of whom have very little real life experience and most of whom who work pretending to be something they are not. Sounds about right. Then after the stars we have the "Feminists", or I should say the new generation of "Feminists", the ones that are looking for a man to support them, pay for their birth control and abortions, a man (the government) to take care of them from cradle to grave. Little Julia's in fact, of course that is the total antithesis of the original meaning of "Feminists". Those women could do it all, they didn't need taking care of and certainly didn't need a man to provide for them. My, how times have changed.
You are a women hater.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#14 Sep 3, 2012
potter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a women hater.
you are clueless
potter

Boise, ID

#15 Sep 3, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
Perfect. straight to the point.LOVE IT!!!!
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#16 Sep 3, 2012
You guys are trying to predict what will be said.

Who would have thunk it that Ryan twisted the truth, reframed history, misfacted, etc!

Who would have "predicted" that!

Plus the hyped up excitement of a "surprise speaker" turned out to be a rambling actor talking to a chair.

Who could have predicated that one!

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#17 Sep 3, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
good luck with that, dear...
ALL you're going to get from your gaggle of loons is one personal attack after the next...
they have NOTHING else...
they have done nothing but line the pockets of their friends, they have no solutions, they have no clue.
just hate, divide, lie and attack.

lovely group you associate with.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, we have many many problems in the Golden State of California but it is important to know who is "selling the crap" (your puerile words) in the republicannot shindig.

Btw, dear fellow, we care about California and the rest of our country too and that is why we vote dem!
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#19 Sep 3, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
lovely group you associate with.
I am very proud to be one of that "lovely group" of dems!
potter

Boise, ID

#20 Sep 3, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
<quoted text>
take note: nothing but attacks
NO SUBSTANCE!
What's OWEbama's plan for JOBS?
What's OWEbama's plan for Medicare?
What's OWEbama's plan for Social Security?
What's OWEbama's plan for NOT depending on FOREIGN ENERGY?
What's OWEbama's plan for the high cost of GAS?
What's OWEbama's plan for the high cost of FOOD?
And what the hell is Jerry Brown's plan for the pit of debt in California?
You're losing people, you've got a lousy school system.
You've got people retirng with 6 digit salaries that the poor taxpayers have to fund.
The state is overrun with illegals.
One third of ALL those on government assistance LIVE in CA!
If CA is falling off the cliff with cities going bankrupt, the nation doesn't want that same mentality in the White House.
NO to OWEbama in 2012
Sweep democrats OUT of office!
And so you think Obama did all that, you are sadly mistaken.Somethings can't be controlled totally by the government.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 3, 2012
Help me please, with whatever they can. Urgently need a large sum of money. My life depends on it.

God bless all helped.

p.s.
PayPal : [email protected]

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Sep 3, 2012
potter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a women hater.
Idiot!!!! I AM A WOMAN! Stupid liberal. AND, THIS woman doesn't need the government to take care of me from cradle to grave, I am NO JULIA! I am self-sufficient.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Ghost 1,417,681
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 23 min kuda 260
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 54 min d pants 203
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 1 hr payme 1,497
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dickstrict 1 222,350
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 hr abc 11,013
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Rose_NoHo 15,734
More from around the web