Out Okla. State Senator Runs for Cong...

Out Okla. State Senator Runs for Congress

There are 28 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 18, 2014, titled Out Okla. State Senator Runs for Congress. In it, EDGE reports that:

Oklahoma's first openly gay state senator announced this week that he will be running for the 5th District Congressional seat, Oklahoma's KRMG reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

TomInElPaso

“Impeach the reality show actor”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 18, 2014
Good luck with that. In One of the worst Bible Belt states.
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Feb 18, 2014
"Oklahoma's first openly gay state senator...."

We're not in Kansas anymore, figuratively or literally.
Raymond

Culver City, CA

#3 Feb 18, 2014
Article says this pervert has three daughters. How'd he mange that sticking his dick in men's asses?
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Feb 18, 2014
Raymond wrote:
Article says this pervert has three daughters. How'd he mange that sticking his dick in men's asses?
We take your post's question at face value, that you are really, really curious.

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 18, 2014
Raymond wrote:
Ask your wife.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#6 Feb 18, 2014
Raymond wrote:
Fuel injection:
http://www.quitecurious.com/wp-content/galler...

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#7 Feb 19, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
Good luck with that. In One of the worst Bible Belt states.
Isn't it one of the worst states PERIOD?

Other than being the dumping ground for Native Americans pushed out of the eastern US, what's in Oklahoma?

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 19, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than being the dumping ground for Native Americans pushed out of the eastern US, what's in Oklahoma?
I'm not great fan of Oklahoma, but they do have a really nice museum in Tulsa named the Philbrook.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#9 Feb 19, 2014
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not great fan of Oklahoma, but they do have a really nice museum in Tulsa named the Philbrook.
I've been through Oklahoma numerous times, but I never saw anything of interest to make me want to stop.

I'm sure there's gotta be something there, but for the life of me I can't think what.

Maybe if you're into tornados?
Clay

Culver City, CA

#10 Feb 19, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been through Oklahoma numerous times, but I never saw anything of interest to make me want to stop.
I'm sure there's gotta be something there, but for the life of me I can't think what.
So you didn't see any men bent over spreading their asses open?

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#11 Feb 19, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if you're into tornados?
I've been through Oklahoma many times traveling to and from the West Coast. Never found much reason to stop, but one time I had car trouble in Tulsa, and had to put the car in the shop. I was stuck there for the two longest days of my life. The only diversion came the second day. I had a loaner from the dealer, and in conversation he told me about the Philbrook. I only had two hours to tour it that day, but I've gone back four or five times since on my other trips. It's well worth the stop, if you have some time on your hands. I'm a member of the St. Louis Art Museum, and they have a reciprocal agreement on admittance fees, so I get in for nothing. Here's the website if you're interested.....http://philbroo k.org/visit

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 19, 2014
that link for the Philbrook doesn't see to be right. Here's the correct one
http://philbrook.org/
Fundies R Mentally Ill

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Feb 19, 2014
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been through Oklahoma many times traveling to and from the West Coast. Never found much reason to stop, but one time I had car trouble in Tulsa, and had to put the car in the shop. I was stuck there for the two longest days of my life. The only diversion came the second day. I had a loaner from the dealer, and in conversation he told me about the Philbrook. I only had two hours to tour it that day, but I've gone back four or five times since on my other trips. It's well worth the stop, if you have some time on your hands. I'm a member of the St. Louis Art Museum, and they have a reciprocal agreement on admittance fees, so I get in for nothing. Here's the website if you're interested.....http://philbroo k.org/visit
A museum doesn't redeem an entire state. It reinforces the idea that there's little there.

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#14 Feb 19, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a motor home for many years and found their state parks to be some of the best places to stay. Same goes for Kentucky.

TomInElPaso

El Paso, TX

#15 Feb 19, 2014
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Seem like your looking for a boyfriend.
Sgt Common Sense

United States

#16 Feb 19, 2014
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep your fantasies to yourself.
Thanks!

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#17 Feb 19, 2014
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
It IS the worst of the worst. They keep re-electing Sally Kern, one of the most revolting homophobes on the planet. Truly a vile pig.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Feb 19, 2014
Raymond wrote:
Surprise Raymond, you have three daughters!

“Equality First”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 19, 2014
Fundies R Mentally Ill wrote:
<quoted text>
A museum doesn't redeem an entire state. It reinforces the idea that there's little there.
I don't believe I said any such thing. I said the Philbrook is worth the visit. I am also reasonably certain that the entire state of Oklahoma has some other redeeming features, although I can't think of any at the moment. Why is it we tend to demonize an entire state, and all of the people in it, knowing full well it is no better than what our opponents try to do to us.
Campy

Las Vegas, NV

#21 Feb 19, 2014
Electing a homosexual to public office will put you on the wrong side of history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roy Moore accuser says she was not paid to tell... 4 min RIP 14
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Grey Ghost 1,642,258
News Deduction targeted by GOP used by tax filers in... 46 min Kardasion Factor 21
News Sen. Al Franken accused of inappropriate behavi... 59 min Suezanne 7
News JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect to be named (Feb '17) 1 hr Club Kelly 42
News Paltrow and Jolie accounts may have sealed Wein... 1 hr CodeTalker 27
News Senator Al Franken cut from PBS David Letterman... 1 hr CodeTalker 18
More from around the web