House Republicans hold hearing on imm...

House Republicans hold hearing on immigration, warn of past mistakes

There are 21 comments on the McClatchy story from Feb 6, 2013, titled House Republicans hold hearing on immigration, warn of past mistakes. In it, McClatchy reports that:

Republicans in the House of Representatives kicked off their first hearing on immigration Tuesday with a stated goal of harmonizing the principles of humanity and the rule of the law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at McClatchy.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CRIMMIGRANTS

Danbury, CT

#22 Feb 7, 2013
Jess wrote:
You know you should just shut your trap right their. All people are humans wether their black, white or brown. Most low income people are blacks getting section 8, social security and food stamps. While white people are standing on the street corners asking for money. While the hispanics are out building houses, freeways, cutting your f*+&@# yard, cleaning yoour dirty houses and crap toilets... Dont forget, without latinos no whites or blacks are gonna build N-O-T-H-I-N-G... So humans from other countroes should be given rights just as if they were white or black....
Latinos are lousy 'crasftsmen'.

Being in the construction field for over 40 years I speak from experience.
They are lazy and sit down when the boss leaves.
Few if any get good at the trades, although they all claim to know everything.
Shoddy work that ends up costing more to fix in the end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov't report: 8 states had significant drop in ... 12 min RustyS 56
News Fiorina promises a fight for Republican nomination 13 min Asp 52
News Closings set in NYC cop's trial in deadly stair... 18 min RustyS 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min RealDave 1,348,318
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Coffee Party 207,682
News Quinnipiac Poll: Ted Cruz on fire in Iowa tied ... 24 min Prep-for-Dep 207
News Analysis: Clinton Turns Benghazi Hearing Into P... 25 min Prep-for-Dep 70
More from around the web