Obama revs up Dems ahead of tough ele...

Obama revs up Dems ahead of tough election

There are 214 comments on the The Hill story from Jun 27, 2014, titled Obama revs up Dems ahead of tough election. In it, The Hill reports that:

President Obama gave a pep talk to Senate Democrats over drinks at the White House this week, telling them a rising economy and ObamaCare's healthy numbers should give them optimism about keeping their majority in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 27, 2014
LOL. Obama has DESTROYED the Democrat party and even all the RINOS that go along with them.
He's a walking talking catastrophe. LOL
Worst president in history by far.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jun 27, 2014
Obama gave a pep talk...now that's some funny stuff right there......maybe he said......
1. If you've got a biz, you didn't build that, somebody else made that happen.
2. you can open a coal mine, but we're gonna bankrupt I.
3. if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
4. well Joe, we're gonna spread the wealth around.
I could go on, but whats the point.
Hoppy Julie fool

Chandler, AZ

#3 Jun 27, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
Obama gave a pep talk...now that's some funny stuff right there......maybe he said......
;-00h, Bush dont ask & dont tell! Obama dont know & dont care!!!!!! just wait 2016 Hillary trying fishing her Bill clintoon jobs surplus!!! ;-000
Cat74

Aurora, IL

#4 Jun 27, 2014
Oh yeah. Obama opened the southern border, and millions of deadbeats flowed through. Americans turned away from American Idol a minute, and asked themselves who did this to America. Who is going to pay for this mess? Me!!!! My local library cannot keep enough applications for Voter Registration. If this is an example there won't be one Democrat in office in January. God Bless America. He gave us Obama for a reason.
Ohh Em Gee

Webster, MA

#5 Jun 27, 2014
President Obama gave a pep talk to Senate Democrats over drinks at the White House this week, telling them a rising economy and ObamaCare's healthy numbers should give them optimism about keeping their majority in November.-------------------- And they all left with their heads down realizing they if they want to keep their jobs, they cant blindly follow this guy anymore. Sad but true. As the summer rolls along, more and more Dems are turning their back on the Pres. Very telling.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#6 Jun 27, 2014
Get 'me drunk first. Then, they might not notice the lies as quickly.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jun 27, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
Get 'me drunk first. Then, they might not notice the lies as quickly.
You standing on the Economy, job growth and budget deficit arent better the he inherited from Bush? Is that your argument? Who was the last President to see 4 months of 200K jobs created?
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8 Jun 27, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
All he needed to say was look at the numbers and consider the Republicans fight against America.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jun 27, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
LOL. Obama has DESTROYED the Democrat party and even all the RINOS that go along with them.
He's a walking talking catastrophe. LOL
Worst president in history by far.
There is still a long way to drop to the level of George Bush as worse in History. With Iraq in flames Bush's legacy is still being written

Location hidden

#10 Jun 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
There is still a long way to drop to the level of George Bush as worse in History. With Iraq in flames Bush's legacy is still being written
Bush did the right thing in Iraq and they found WMDs 36 miles north if Baghdad. Obama handled it wrong.
.What the hell is your stupid azz talking about?????
.Bush is a hero.
Obama is a Muslim traitor.
How can you even compare the two?
.You are nuts.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
All he needed to say was look at the numbers and consider the Republicans fight against America.
Obama has put all the democrats azzez in a sling.
. He ruined your party.
Democrats have lost the millennials and the women.
It turns out that they don't like being lied to.
Obama is so stupid, he turns out to be the best thing that ever happened to the GOP.
Worst president for the democrats ever.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 27, 2014
Obama makes Carter look good.
Nuff said.

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#15 Jun 27, 2014
Step aside Dems, the grown ups are taking over the Senate and the White House.
Barry the Polecat

Bohemia, NY

#16 Jun 27, 2014
Obama's like the proverbial skunk at a lawn party with most Dems right now.
Fred

Colby, KS

#17 Jun 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the last President to see 4 months of 200K jobs created?
it was not barak the yellow

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#18 Jun 27, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
LOL. Obama has DESTROYED the Democrat party
How many elections have the teabaggers lost now?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 27, 2014
American_Infidel wrote:
Step aside Dems, the grown ups are taking over the Senate and the White House.
Does that mean you'll ask your boyfriend to let go of your ears and get off your knees, swallow, and then raise your voice, AM_Imbecile?

“DONT BELIEVE FAKE RUSSIA”

Since: Mar 09

CONSPIRACIES BY FAKE NEWS!

#20 Jun 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you'll ask your boyfriend to let go of your ears and get off your knees, swallow, and then raise your voice, AM_Imbecile?
You still here?? Why??

When are u leaving??

Well??
foster

Ashburn, VA

#21 Jun 27, 2014
Dem Douche-baggers wrote:
<quoted text>Well, since Obama is supposed to be the most intelligent man in the history of the world, why does he choose to blame his complete failure as a president on anything and everything he can blame it on.
Economy shrinks 2.9%...
Now the fckin cry baby is blaming everything on those mean ole Republicans because they ignore him and don't like him personally. If only they would just get out of his way and allow him to fck things up even worse than he already has the U.S. would be the epitome of a third world toilet like Mexico.
The GOP & Bush governed the US into 2 recessions and an eventual economic 2008 total collapse. Which Obama reversed.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#22 Jun 27, 2014
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
it was not barak the yellow
To your disappointment only Obama over the current 4 month period and Bill Clinton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min bob53h 1,563,311
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 22 min Alt Right lies 15,227
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Dr Guru 242,219
News Senator John McCain, seen here in his official ... 47 min Fundiementally ill 21
News Burchett: I'm running for U.S. House or Senate ... 1 hr Fundiementally ill 177
News Sen. John McCain has aggressive brain tumor sur... 1 hr Fit2Serve 15
News GOP health care plan draws mixed reaction from ... 3 hr Sandra 138
More from around the web