Martin family attorney wanted a better jury

Full story: CBS News 800
Bob Schieffer reflects that "America has always led best when we led by example," but it's struggling to do that now. Full Story
guess who

Sterling, CO

#688 Jul 25, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
Over one million signatures collected in 3 days for the DOJ petition to prosecute George Zimmerman on federal charges.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/...
Keep it up!!! Those of you who want a race war will not like it if you get it!!! Keep pushing.
guess who

Sterling, CO

#689 Jul 25, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Jessie Jackson is posting on this thread.
Big Fking Deal!!! I could give a half a crap.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

#690 Jul 25, 2013
Kentucky Liberal Liar wrote:
<quoted text>If that is true, if she really believes he "murdered" trayvon the it was her responsibility to convince the other jurors and convict him. Since she didn't, she, she AND ONLY SHE, is responsible for freeing him.
Actually I think what you have here is a person who now fears for her own life for being part of the jury and what's to run away from it as fast as she can.
I agree with your first paragraph. She was a wimp and caved in to the other jurors.

If she feared for her life she never would have come forward and shown her face on national tv. Seems more like she's got a guilty conscience and is looking for absolution.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#691 Jul 25, 2013
i see oj wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many times her family and friends have called her a sellout so far..........
Is that what, Keeping it real...means?
Dan Salazar

AOL

#692 Jul 25, 2013
EVERY lawyer in the history of our Country "wishes they had a better jury" when they FAIL to PROVE their case. Yawn.
What a loser!

Location hidden

#693 Jul 25, 2013
I'd bet, the Zimmerman Family wishes the Martin's had a nicer son.....
Justice for Zman

Newport News, VA

#694 Jul 25, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your first paragraph. She was a wimp and caved in to the other jurors.
If she feared for her life she never would have come forward and shown her face on national tv. Seems more like she's got a guilty conscience and is looking for absolution.
Nah...she felt bad...being black she had to. Traygone were a good boy. But the Facts And Evidence could not be ignored....she couldn't justify ignoring the evidence not matter how much she wanted to convict the white guy. Hey with her 15 minutes of TV time maybe she can swing a book deal. The cash cow isn't dead yet (unlike traygone) his momma still has tshirts and posters to sell. This juror can join in the protests now if she feels so bad hehehehhe

Zman = Not Guilty

United States of America

#695 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>Do you think justice is a popularity contest or something? Dude, if it is you're in for the death penalty.
No, I don't justice is a popularity contest, bubba.

And, I don't think there should be one law for whites and another for people of color, but obviously that's the way it works in Florida and a lot of US states. That's been the norm since the end of the Civil War and it's not going to stop unless and until the feds do their job and enforce federal civil rights law.

Justice for Zman

Newport News, VA

#696 Jul 25, 2013
guess who wrote:
<quoted text>Keep it up!!! Those of you who want a race war will not like it if you get it!!! Keep pushing.
Odds are not in their favor. I would take a redneck with a hunting rifle or a crossbow over a gangsta with a sideways held 9mm. They always seem to be running away while shooting backwards.. Maybe that's why there are so many innocent people killed in gangsta related shootings.

United States of America

#699 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>That is the way it works in the whole country. Hate laws give all blacks and other minorities special protection.
Laws don't stop hate, bubba. You are definitely living proof of that fact.

And hate laws don't stop vigilantes like Zimmerman from stalking and killing innocent black kids like Martin. But the feds enforcing the hate laws against people like Zimmerman will prevent him killing again.
Justice for Zman

Newport News, VA

#700 Jul 25, 2013
<quoted text>Oh horse crap. You scum are going to out and persecute every one of those jurors and you can bet all of them and their families have been harassed already. She knows he was not guilty but she also knows that now extremist fruitcakes like you want to kill her for making that declaration.
That's why the one woman came out.....I'm on your side ...I'm on your side. LOL....too funny
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#701 Jul 25, 2013
i dont understand don't black americans carry out more attacks on white americans than the other way around. Why aren't they convicted of racist crimes???
Isn't this a double standard against white people???

Even the FBI and DOJ agree with this in their stats.
Dan Salazar

AOL

#702 Jul 25, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
i dont understand don't black americans carry out more attacks on white americans than the other way around. Why aren't they convicted of racist crimes???
Isn't this a double standard against white people???
Even the FBI and DOJ agree with this in their stats.
The Leftwing Government has determined that HATE Crimes are perfectly fine against Whites. Whites even voted for the Leftwingers who HATE them and want to harm their own families. It is odd. There seems to be an epidemic of "self loathing" in the White Community.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#704 Jul 26, 2013
<quoted text>If that is true, if she really believes he "murdered" trayvon the it was her responsibility to convince the other jurors and convict him. Since she didn't, she, she AND ONLY SHE, is responsible for freeing him.
Actually I think what you have here is a person who now fears for her own life for being part of the jury and what's to run away from it as fast as she can.
Bingo!

Location hidden

#707 Jul 26, 2013
ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws don't stop hate, bubba. You are definitely living proof of that fact.
And hate laws don't stop vigilantes like Zimmerman from stalking and killing innocent black kids like Martin. But the feds enforcing the hate laws against people like Zimmerman will prevent him killing again.
Lies are often Hate...Why did media, for 18 months...falsely report that Trayvon bought iced tea, instead of Watermelon Juice???.....What does Watermelon Juice, Skittles and Cough Syrup make???

Location hidden

#711 Jul 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Lies are often Hate...Why did media, for 18 months...falsely report that Trayvon bought iced tea, instead of Watermelon Juice???.....What does Watermelon Juice, Skittles and Cough Syrup make???
There are rumblings that Trayvon had the beginning stages of liver damage which is what happens from abuse of the new fad among the hip-hop bunch, Purple Drank. If this is true, why has the media kept this point silent? Why has the atopsy report been kept on ice? The media never reports the truth, but just enough to get certain factions riled up to demand retribution. The media is supposed to supply its audience with facts, and with those facts the audience is then supposed to form its own opinions from what it gleaned from those facts. That is not how it's done any more. Sensationalism is what sells...lies and half-truths is the new norm. This country is suffering from a new virus, and our souls are dying.

Location hidden

#712 Jul 26, 2013
s/b: autopsy

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#713 Jul 26, 2013
The Zimmerman case is proof that our justice system is all screwed up.

Location hidden

#715 Jul 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>There are rumblings that Trayvon had the beginning stages of liver damage which is what happens from abuse of the new fad among the hip-hop bunch, Purple Drank. If this is true, why has the media kept this point silent? Why has the atopsy report been kept on ice? The media never reports the truth, but just enough to get certain factions riled up to demand retribution. The media is supposed to supply its audience with facts, and with those facts the audience is then supposed to form its own opinions from what it gleaned from those facts. That is not how it's done any more. Sensationalism is what sells...lies and half-truths is the new norm. This country is suffering from a new virus, and our souls are dying.
This case was a perfect example, of our justice system, performing perfectly, and our media finding racebaiting is profitable.....But we both know, this race preferential, social engineering program promoted by our government and media is a SERIOUS PROBLEM.....It's making one portion of black americans, connected closer to government support and criminally mentality, more that becoming productive....This system of inequality amoung the races has to stop....This has been going on for decades.....

Location hidden

#717 Jul 26, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
The Zimmerman case is proof that our justice system is all screwed up.
Rico, I agree, our justice system is screwed up. Most of the time the rights of the victims are the least of everybody's concern... and that goes for all victims no matter what their ethnicity may be. However, the media fails to report some crimes because the players involved don't fit into their agendas. The media is sick and not reporting the facts, just opinions. How much press did you hear about the abortion butcher, Kermit Gosnel? Some areas reported more about this than other regions did. When I was in CA visiting family, the local stations' coverage was far less than what I had seen at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Hobgoblin 1,173,301
Charles Koch calls on fellow conservative donor... 8 min Retired SOF 64
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 11 min Black Rhino 2,426
Democrats block Keystone bill in setback for Se... 13 min Retired SOF 49
McCain gives thumbs up to 'American Sniper' movie 15 min Retired SOF 90
Republican leaders look for escape plan on immi... 18 min Le Jimbo 12
Lynch to face anti-Obama ire at hearing 24 min inbred Genius 15
More from around the web