The disappearing bumper sticker

The disappearing bumper sticker

There are 122 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Oct 22, 2008, titled The disappearing bumper sticker. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

With the presidential race going at full tilt, references to John McCain and Barack Obama are everywhere - except on the bumpers of most cars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
YepSure

Geneva, IL

#128 Feb 2, 2013
Bibliophilist wrote:
<quoted text>
I always tell the dealership "No stickers, no license plate frames with your name on it. Unless you want to pay me $50 a month for an advertising fee."
Lastly, before driving off the lot, I check to make sure they complied. If not, have them remove it
You don't do that and you never did that and you never will.
wedled

Monessen, PA

#132 Feb 13, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Goverment at Work sticker? its failed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,458,270
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min TRUMP WINNERS 22,432
News Correction: Oil Pipeline-Protest-Lynch story 8 min Le Jimbo 19
News Bernie Sanders Wants Donald Trump To Know He Al... (Dec '15) 27 min Long Island Liberal 46
News This election has divided the country. Getting ... 28 min Reality Speaks 1,002
News Howard Dean drops run for Democratic Party chai... 29 min Long Island Liberal 8
News Forgetful Senators Send Trump Message by Doing ... 46 min tomin cali 1
More from around the web