Making it Hurt:Feds Fund Robo-Squirre...

Making it Hurt:Feds Fund Robo-Squirrel, EcoATM Despite Sequester

There are 26 comments on the foxnews.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Making it Hurt:Feds Fund Robo-Squirrel, EcoATM Despite Sequester. In it, foxnews.com reports that:

The federal government is ready to pay people $45,900 to attend an annual snowmobile competition in Michigan for the next two years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at foxnews.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Mar 16, 2013
I had no idea how critical there projects were. Our troops, elderly and children will just need to cut back so we fund them. It is progressively logical and morale.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Obama has put a gag order on the survivors of Benghazi. What's that tell you about our piece of shit, lying, President?
.
"4 dollar a gallon gas is killing the poor" translates to "Obama is killing the poor"
Especially while his rich buddies like Corzine are getting richer on record breaking stock numbers on Wall Street. Obama is for the rich. He and his wife are hypocrites. Liars. Thieves. Killers maybe even.(Benghazi)
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#3 Mar 16, 2013
The number of allegedly frivolous grants still in play is not sitting well with Sen. Tom Coburn of Oklahoma.

The GOP senator has been on a campaign to call out what he sees as pockets of wasteful government spending. Since the sequestration took effect March 1, he's sent 11 letters to various department heads highlighting places where they can fiscally trim down.

In a letter to NSF director Subra Suresh, Coburn suggested cutting the grants above along with nine others, including a $515,468 grant used, in part, to study how a shrimp running on a treadmill responds to alterations in oxygen and carbon dioxide levels.

A "treadmill" for a shrimp?

But a treadmill for a wounded veteran is "on order"?
stormy

Bridgeport, WV

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Yeah, the dems think this is important.

Makes you wonder what they smoke.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Sen Coburn publishes a report pointing out government waste every year.

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
The number of allegedly frivolous grants still in play is not sitting well with Sen. Tom Coburn of Oklahoma.
The GOP senator has been on a campaign to call out what he sees as pockets of wasteful government spending. Since the sequestration took effect March 1, he's sent 11 letters to various department heads highlighting places where they can fiscally trim down.
In a letter to NSF director Subra Suresh, Coburn suggested cutting the grants above along with nine others, including a $515,468 grant used, in part, to study how a shrimp running on a treadmill responds to alterations in oxygen and carbon dioxide levels.
A "treadmill" for a shrimp?
But a treadmill for a wounded veteran is "on order"?
Where's Obama's budget proposal.......does ignoring the truth make your parents proud......

Feds ALREADY Spend $30.5 Billion More in First 5 Months Than Previous Year...

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#9 Mar 17, 2013
RustyS wrote:
I had no idea how critical there projects were. Our troops, elderly and children will just need to cut back so we fund them. It is progressively logical and morale.
Why it's become clear that Obama's White House is open to the rich and closed to the poor

President Obama's pledges to open up the White House are going in reverse, says Mark McKinnon
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Where's Obama's budget proposal.......does ignoring the truth make your parents proud......
Feds ALREADY Spend $30.5 Billion More in First 5 Months Than Previous Year...
Does ignoring the subject of the article and my comments make your parents (Limbaughtomy and Rannity)proud?

They must take pride in your efforts to turn every article, no matter what the subject matter, to ALL Obama, ALL the time.

Just like them.

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#11 Mar 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Where's Obama's budget proposal.......does ignoring the truth make your parents proud......
Feds ALREADY Spend $30.5 Billion More in First 5 Months Than Previous Year...
Feds can't spend it without the teabagger congressional approval.

Poor teabagger.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Does ignoring the subject of the article and my comments make your parents (Limbaughtomy and Rannity)proud?
They must take pride in your efforts to turn every article, no matter what the subject matter, to ALL Obama, ALL the time.
Just like them.
Poor teabagger.
You are off topic pup pup.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#13 Mar 18, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Feds can't spend it without the teabagger congressional approval.
Poor teabagger.
Like Palin said to Obama, you won, now do your job.....oh my it's bracket season again.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You are off topic pup pup.
LOL! This coming from the KING of off topic posts.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! This coming from the KING of off topic posts.
As you are also cupcake. You loons are a hoot, you always want to tell others to not do what they themselves constantly do.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#16 Mar 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You are off topic pup pup.
Very good Le Dimbulb.

You seem to catch on real quick whe it's someone else.

Regardless, it was a direct reply to your off topic reply.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Like Palin said to Obama, you won, now do your job.....oh my it's bracket season again.
So you immediately follow up with an off topic reply.

Par for the course for Le Dimbulb.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#18 Mar 18, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good Le Dimbulb.
You seem to catch on real quick whe it's someone else.
Regardless, it was a direct reply to your off topic reply.
Virtually every story thread ends up off topic after the first page.......don't act shocked cupcake, I know you don't like post you can't handle.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#19 Mar 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Virtually every story thread ends up off topic after the first page.......don't act shocked cupcake, I know you don't like post you can't handle.
And you are the one that usually leads the charge, pookie.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#20 Mar 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Virtually every story thread ends up off topic after the first page.......don't act shocked cupcake, I know you don't like post you can't handle.
After the first page?

Teabaggers change it to Obama after the first comment, regardless of the subject or topic.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#21 Mar 18, 2013

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#22 Mar 19, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Obama has put a gag order on the survivors of Benghazi. What's that tell you about our piece of shit, lying, President?
.
"4 dollar a gallon gas is killing the poor" translates to "Obama is killing the poor"
Especially while his rich buddies like Corzine are getting richer on record breaking stock numbers on Wall Street. Obama is for the rich. He and his wife are hypocrites. Liars. Thieves. Killers maybe even.(Benghazi)
That was just a bump in the road, the haircut upon personal bank accounts will be part of the next emergencyWhiteHouse fund demand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,395,004
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,687
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 42 min Frankie Rizzo 13,025
News Trump's 'unlimited' wealth may not be enough to... 54 min Cujo 47
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Metoo 9,754
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 1 hr southern at heart 449
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... 1 hr Aces928 1
More from around the web