Mt. Holly man charged with assaulting, threatening teenager

Nov 28, 2012 Full story: WCAX-TV Burlington

Police say on Sunday, 35-year-old Nathan Turco entered a home on Shunpike Road and assaulted a 17-year-old. Witnesses say Turco was armed with a knife and at one point held it to the teen's throat and threatened to kill him.

Full Story
Donna

Danby, VT

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Enough already! Nate has been terrorizing our town for years. I hope he finally has consequences for his actions. He has gotten away with breaking and entering, stealing, bullying, drug related activities and intimidation. He is allowed to drive without a license, hunt because Vermont doesnt classify a muzzle leader as a weapon, and threaten people. He puts all our lives in danger. Mommy and daddy are continually allowed to bail him out, enabling him to continue his reign of terror in our town. Hopefully this act of idiocey will put him where he deserves to be, behind bars for a very long time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Jenks 1,125,471
Romney Leads Scattered 2016 GOP Field, Clinton ... 57 min Black Rhino 52
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr EasyEed 12,318
Hillary Clinton stumps for Udall in Colorado, c... 1 hr no_more_dems 2
Black voters latest target audience in Ky. Sena... 2 hr Jumper The wise 1
Dems want White House shakeup 3 hr TEA 175
GOP governors don't see 'Obamacare' going away 4 hr spud 46

US Senate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE