Panetta: No time to respond in Benghazi

Panetta: No time to respond in Benghazi

There are 53 comments on the WXII 12 Winston-Salem story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Panetta: No time to respond in Benghazi. In it, WXII 12 Winston-Salem reports that:

There was a fiery exchange between Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Republican Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXII 12 Winston-Salem.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#41 Feb 7, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they stepped back politically? why was stevens still there then?
nice try at almost sounding like you knew what happened..
you dont'. How many months now have you been trying to use Stven's et al deaths for political reasons and how has that been working for you? got anything but the scorn you should get for your efforts?
How typical of the progressive liberal spin. Why was he there, not why wasn't he provided security. Do some research on Stevens and you'll know why he was there. Watching the Obama administration on the world stage is like watching a high school football team playing in the super bowl. Do you think the families of the four murdered Americans would believe your spin?
hitem

South Boston, VA

#42 Feb 7, 2013
Yey no time, aka liars from hell treasonous piecesofshjt
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#43 Feb 7, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Benghazi. It's never going away.
Sure it is.
sherm crain

Greenville, NC

#45 Feb 8, 2013
okimar wrote:
Obama again voted "PRESENT" and Hillary couldn'
t answer THAT 3:00am phone call.....
" ya, like I said before, she was probly drunk in her motel room"...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#46 Feb 8, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
How typical of the progressive liberal spin. Why was he there, not why wasn't he provided security. Do some research on Stevens and you'll know why he was there. Watching the Obama administration on the world stage is like watching a high school football team playing in the super bowl. Do you think the families of the four murdered Americans would believe your spin?
No spin at all. the most knowledgable man on the area felt it safe to go there, but you spotted it beforehand, right? why didn't YOU warn him?

wuit dancing on his grave trying to support your hyperpoartisan desires...
sherm crain

Greenville, NC

#47 Feb 8, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
It was a hot area, with warnings of problems...should've been Marines already there, or withdrawl should've already happend.
Shillary dropped the ball....
As I heard it, their group was re-laocating place to place- where a bomb had already gone off, an the marines wer suppose to be in place around the palace.( No -time to respond???--- bull-honky, too tired to see beyond the end our noses I would say!)).

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#48 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>No spin at all. the most knowledgable man on the area felt it safe to go there, but you spotted it beforehand, right? why didn't YOU warn him?
wuit dancing on his grave trying to support your hyperpoartisan desires...
I go slower for you. Why was he not given protection?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#49 Feb 8, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
I go slower for you. Why was he not given protection?
he had protection. how many of our consulates could stand up to an
RPG attack?

why are you still dancing on his grave?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#50 Feb 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>he had protection. how many of our consulates could stand up to an
RPG attack?
why are you still dancing on his grave?
He had only 4, read that, FOUR, armed US guards. Only a left wing radical liberal like yourself would consider that sufficient for security in Benghazi. How many consulates, ANYWHERE in the world, have only 4 US security? Answer that. You can't. Obama missed it and now relies on people like you to making excuses and attempt a feeble spin that those murdered were somehow at fault. The death of these four Americans falls directly on Obama's shoulders. Desperate spin does not change the truth. Four Americans are dead because of Obama’s ineptness.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#51 Feb 9, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
He had only 4, read that, FOUR, armed US guards. Only a left wing radical liberal like yourself would consider that sufficient for security in Benghazi. How many consulates, ANYWHERE in the world, have only 4 US security? Answer that. You can't. Obama missed it and now relies on people like you to making excuses and attempt a feeble spin that those murdered were somehow at fault. The death of these four Americans falls directly on Obama's shoulders. Desperate spin does not change the truth. Four Americans are dead because of Obama’s ineptness.
Well I guess since you say it is all Obama's fault it must be true, you're the ones wo ensured us he would not be re elected.
cjrian

Denver, CO

#52 Feb 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
yeah...the Us doesn't usually bomb cities with civilians in it unless we are in all out war...
very sad that you would even considert that...
Who said anything about bombing?
Only you

I was talking about a high=speed, low-level flyover
Very loud sonic booms to let the attackers, and the victims, know that certain and immediate help (and potentially deadly retaliation)was forthcoming - and soon
Larry in Texas

Plano, TX

#53 Feb 9, 2013
Liar.
Dickweed

Ames, IA

#54 Feb 9, 2013
cjrian wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about bombing?
Only you
I was talking about a high=speed, low-level flyover
Very loud sonic booms to let the attackers, and the victims, know that certain and immediate help (and potentially deadly retaliation)was forthcoming - and soon
Yeah that would have helped. If Obama had a plane flyover, Bengazi would have not happened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Senate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,497,248
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques in Ottawa 237,334
News Here's why the 2018 Senate election will be cru... 32 min okimar 12
News Is the media "the enemy"? Pentagon chief weighs in 36 min Hostis Publicus 28
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 45 min Tm Cln 3,132
News Atlanta, other cities eye test tracks for self-... 47 min inbred Genius 1
News Being conservative is not being racist 1 hr Barros con ganas 529
More from around the web