Schumer: FEMA Releases $1.3 Million for Gowanda Flood

Feb 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBEN-AM Buffalo

Gowanda, NY FEMA has released more than $1 million in flood relief for Gowanda, nearly four years after devastating floods hit the region.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Nancy

Gowanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

old resident wrote:
<quoted text> ok Brenda and your FAT clan!!! Karma!!!
nope not Brenda or her FAT clan
Nancy

Gowanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

lol!
Shawn

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
ya right this is Brenda you know Brenda Strohuder her husband(Mike) is a killer. Drove drunk and killed a 18 your old male Brandon Smith
hello were talking about Fema not some lowlifes
Duh

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Just Wondering wrote:
I wonder how much of these funds will be put to the Mayors own pet projects to get her re-elected.
You are a new breed of idiot.
Duh

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Who Who-AKA Dumbass wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, Sounds like the truth hit a nerve!
No nerve struck, just stating the obvious.
GuessWhatNeighbo r

Collins, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Duh wrote:
<quoted text>No nerve struck, just stating the obvious.
I wonder how much it would cost us taxpayers to get rid of your kind? You have been a thorn in gowandas side ever since you burned your house down to get a new one, just MOVE already will ya!
You hate your life so you have to hate everyone else.This has nothing to do with brenda or mike or the so called fat asses you always complain about, you hate your life and are unhappy so you need to make everyone else unhappy.either get a divorce, move or get some help.
Lol

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

GuessWhatNeighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how much it would cost us taxpayers to get rid of your kind? You have been a thorn in gowandas side ever since you burned your house down to get a new one, just MOVE already will ya!
You hate your life so you have to hate everyone else.This has nothing to do with brenda or mike or the so called fat asses you always complain about, you hate your life and are unhappy so you need to make everyone else unhappy.either get a divorce, move or get some help.
Now there is a worth while project!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••