Trump declassifies documents related ...

Trump declassifies documents related to FBI Russia probe

There are 131 comments on the KPLC-TV Lake Charles story from Sep 17, 2018, titled Trump declassifies documents related to FBI Russia probe. In it, KPLC-TV Lake Charles reports that:

President Donald Trump on Monday declassified a trove of documents related to the early days of the FBI's Russia investigation, including portions of a secret surveillance warrant and former FBI Director James Comey's text messages. Trump made the extraordinary move in response to calls from his allies in Congress who say they believe the Russia investigation was tainted by anti-Trump bias within the ranks of the FBI and Justice Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPLC-TV Lake Charles.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
anonymous

New York, NY

#1 Sep 18, 2018
OK...but.....no jobs.
Go Trump

Bronx, NY

#2 Sep 18, 2018
Wow...this is worse than ever expected. The democrats worked with the FBI to corruptly act against the Trump Campaign.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 18, 2018
Give them enough rope and the Leftist Democrat conspirators will hang themselves.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#4 Sep 18, 2018
Trump wins again.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#5 Sep 18, 2018
Here in the Trump Administration we once again see the transparency which was so greatly lacking in the Obama administration. More truth the Mainstream Media will do their best to divert attention from.
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#6 Sep 18, 2018
Gone are the days where we respect the FBI.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#7 Sep 18, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Give them enough rope and the Leftist Democrat conspirators will hang themselves.
Promise
Trump Your President

Hernando, FL

#9 Sep 18, 2018
The FBI began as part of the political spoils system providing jobs for the politically connected, who collected paychecks for doing nothing.

Hoover broke that up and made the FBI an actual working organization.

The idea that the FBI can't be corrupted is wishful thinking
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#10 Sep 18, 2018
Democrats are like an open book, whatever they accuse someone of doing is something they are actually doing themselves if you look.

I hope they release all the paperwork so folks can see just how crooked they were in setting this up and all involved should be brought to court for it.

Next you'll hear something about for the sake of the American people we are going to handle this internally and quietly.
USA Today

Milwaukee, WI

#11 Sep 18, 2018
Democrats are screaming bloody murder now that they're under investigation, and about to be exposed for corruption "again." After a year and a half of corrupt attempts to discredit Trump, the swamp is about to drained again.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#12 Sep 18, 2018
CZars_R_US wrote:
Democrats are like an open book, whatever they accuse someone of doing is something they are actually doing themselves if you look.

I hope they release all the paperwork so folks can see just how crooked they were in setting this up and all involved should be brought to court for it.

Next you'll hear something about for the sake of the American people we are going to handle this internally and quietly.
The tactic of accusing the opposition of the crimes of the Communist Left is right out of Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' and about every other Communist/Anarchist handbook. Fortunately the Left is lazy and stupid. Just think of the Damage Obama could have done if he got up before 10:00 in the morning.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#13 Sep 18, 2018
We could have high regard for the F B I, no corruption charges, until they started hiring women. Just saying. Women are a distraction, not all of them. Just some, like little Lisa. When women are around, men like little Peter, act goofy.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14 Sep 18, 2018
I hope the FBI fights back. Enough of Trump's blatant attempts to cover his sorry ass.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#15 Sep 18, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
I hope the FBI fights back. Enough of Trump's blatant attempts to cover his sorry ass.
The broom is coming.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#16 Sep 18, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
"Fighting back" rather than enforcing the law and defending the Constitution is why the FBI has had it reputation tarnished by political appointees, again.
SpinDox

Melbourne, FL

#17 Sep 18, 2018
Extraordinarily reckless and irresponsible
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#18 Sep 18, 2018
The President is declassifying their records. They laid out the plan to disrupt, first the election,, and when that didn't work, the President himself. Lisa, and little Peter were either drunk, or just stupid, but it is all there for the whole world to see. Of course you won't see it in your papers, you have to go on line and look for foreign papers. They have no reason to lie, and they don't exaggerate the news.
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#19 Sep 18, 2018
Now the entire population can see how political and corrupt, some of the FBI agents have been, colluding with the Democrats, to overthrow a sitting US president, elected by the people.

Bad days ahead for the Democrats. November canít come fast enough.

At the same time, the Democrats are bringing a women forward, with fake allegations against the Supreme Court nominee, that they are saying, may not show up for the questioning on Monday.

If she does not, expect a Red Wave come November.

The entire nation is seeing what scum bags the Democrats are, and have been!
SpinDox

Melbourne, FL

#20 Sep 18, 2018
Annie Oakly wrote:
The President is declassifying their records. They laid out the plan to disrupt, first the election,, and when that didn't work, the President himself. Lisa, and little Peter were either drunk, or just stupid, but it is all there for the whole world to see. Of course you won't see it in your papers, you have to go on line and look for foreign papers. They have no reason to lie, and they don't exaggerate the news.
Lake Charles, LA is foreign?

It is reckless and irresponsible. These things are classified so that our methodology is not revealed to others who want to defeat it.

This incident should be investigated by an organization with proper clearances and safeguards in place, not in the court of public opinion.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Sep 18, 2018
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The broom is coming.
Who's flying it, Sarah Huckabee?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Mueller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
check this trump stuff out mr mueller Oct 7 was it money laun... 2
News Trump: I'd 'certainly prefer not' to fire Rosen... Oct 1 Sandra 30
News House committee to release Russia probe transcr... Sep 30 Critical Eye 12
News Rod Rosenstein has resigned as Deputy Attorney ... Sep 29 Lawrence Wolf 5
News Trump ups assault on Sessions: 'I don't have an... Sep 25 mr gleeble 20
News Donald Trump declassifies Russia investigation ... Sep '18 USA Today 1
News Rudy Giuliani: Donald Trump won't answer questi... Sep '18 Trump is a joke 2