Newsom wants U.S. Attorney's office review of mortgage industry's and federal agency's actions

Sep 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: San Gabriel Valley Tribune

Lt. Gov. Gavin Newsom is asking the U.S. Attorney General's Office to review the actions of some members of the mortgage industry and federal agencies who Newsom claims are trying to thwart a proposal to have local governments in areas hardest hit by the subprime mortgage crisis use eminent domain to purchase underwater mortgages held in private ... (more)

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2012
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Gavin Nuisance should just fad away.
Ed Ortiz

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Governor Brown applauds his drive to completely decimate the States finances by increasing the already most costly per employee Public Pension extortion scam ever perpetrated on a State's citizens. Union ownership of the State Dem Party has brought the state to the verge of complete fiscal collapse. Thank You Governor Brown. You ROCK.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••