Scalia and Kennedy wont retire until ...

Scalia and Kennedy wont retire until 2017

Posted in the Antonin Scalia Forum

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Justice Roberts sold out Kennedy.

SCALIA: No, of course, I would not like to be replaced by someone who immediately sets about undoing everything that I've tried to do for 25 years, 26 years, sure. I mean, I shouldn't have to tell you that. Unless you think I'm a fool.

Today, the New York Daily News reports Kennedy has told friends, family and close associates he plans to stay on the Supreme Court through at least the end of Obama's term with the hopes he will be replaced by a Republican president

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonin Scalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Janus v. AFSCME could end forced union contribu... Oct '17 Carol Welsh 2
News It will be momentous': Supreme Court embarking ... Oct '17 Fundie Sniffling 8
News Sen. Harris to support Sanders health bill Sep '17 carol Welsh 1
News Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies (Jun '15) Jul '17 UAW 48
News The fight to confirm Donald Trump's Supreme Cou... (Nov '16) Jun '17 Wealth Management 21
News New high court challenge to labor unions follow... (Jun '17) Jun '17 slick willie expl... 129
News Nine Things the GOP Congress Must Do (Dec '16) Apr '17 Defeat Maxine Wat... 2
More from around the web