Antonin Scalia- Forget The Founders, My Job Is To Be A Tyrant

Oct 5, 2012 Full story: lezgetreal.com 22

Justice Antonin Scalia has, apparently, decided every case that will come before the court ahead of time.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank Stanton

Omaha, NE

#2 Oct 5, 2012
ah ameriKKKa.

pathetic 2nd rate country.

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Hiya Frank !

:)
miller

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Obama's queer-appointees to the bench Sotomayor and Kagan should recuse themselves from any and all of the queer cases queers sue about for more preferential treatment from government over and above the equal rights under-the-law homosexuals or people who claim to be already enjoy.
The Supreme Court knows now, and as their predecessors have so amply demonstrated in the past, their decisions can rip a country apart at the seams and do result in military dictatorships.
This country is way too big to be run by a bunch of queers, try as they might.

Sei

Since: Nov 08

Rutland, VT

#5 Oct 5, 2012
miller wrote:
Obama's queer-appointees to the bench Sotomayor and Kagan should recuse themselves from any and all of the queer cases queers sue about for more preferential treatment from government over and above the equal rights under-the-law homosexuals or people who claim to be already enjoy.
The Supreme Court knows now, and as their predecessors have so amply demonstrated in the past, their decisions can rip a country apart at the seams and do result in military dictatorships.
Only if the breeders also recuse themselves since they can't be trusted to rule on any issue involving 'queers'.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Oct 5, 2012
miller wrote:
Supreme Court rulings result in military dictatorships, eh? What country do you live in?

Since: Jul 12

Post Falls

#7 Oct 5, 2012
TucksunJack wrote:
Hiya Frank !
Stop replying to your own posts, you fool no one.
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Our forefathers likely thought that any danger to the US would come from across the oceans, in the form of tall sailing ships.
They had no way of foreseeing that the gravest danger to this country would come from within, in the form of homosexuality.
If they had foreseen this danger, wording similar to DOMA would have been incorporated into the US Constitution at it's inception.
Justice Antonin Scalia should be commended for preserving the ideals which formed the foundation of this great country.
Boris Miller

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Oct 5, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Supreme Court rulings result in military dictatorships, eh? What country do you live in?
US history and the history of Supreme Court decisions isn't your strong suit.
I'm your opponent, I don't expect you to know everything.
Or anything.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#10 Oct 5, 2012
Smoke 'em if you got 'em Scalia. Let me know if you need another pack of cigs or a bottle of booze.

Die you fat bastard, die!

I can't wait until Obama or Hillary gets to replace you on the court with a REAL American!!
Boris Miller

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Oct 5, 2012
Junior E wrote:
Our forefathers likely thought that any danger to the US would come from across the oceans, in the form of tall sailing ships.
They had no way of foreseeing that the gravest danger to this country would come from within, in the form of homosexuality.
If they had foreseen this danger, wording similar to DOMA would have been incorporated into the US Constitution at it's inception.
Justice Antonin Scalia should be commended for preserving the ideals which formed the foundation of this great country.
Well said!
Homo-Fascism coupled to Government that winks at Muslims is a huge and intolerable threat against a free American people.

The solution is for the voters to just fire Homocrat politicians in such overwhelming numbers that not even Homocrats can fraud their slimy scum into government by theft and deception.
Junior E

El Segundo, CA

#12 Oct 5, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Smoke 'em if you got 'em Scalia. Let me know if you need another pack of cigs or a bottle of booze.
Die you fat bastard, die!
I can't wait until Obama or Hillary gets to replace you on the court with a REAL American!!
"I can't wait until Obama or Hillary gets to replace you on the court with a REAL American!!"
Not going to happen. Once appointed, justices have life tenure unless they resign, retire, or are removed after impeachment.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Oct 5, 2012
If Scalia actually believes in the Constitution he would take the states' rights position that DOMA is unconstitutional. That's not including he would have to vote against marriage inequality based on the 14th Amendment of the Constitution and its equal protection clause.
Doris

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Oct 5, 2012
Truth wrote:
If Scalia actually believes in the Constitution he would take the states' rights position that DOMA is unconstitutional. That's not including he would have to vote against marriage inequality based on the 14th Amendment of the Constitution and its equal protection clause.
Queers have no standing under claims of denial of equal protection.
Queers already enjoy preferential treatment by government just for admitting that they're homosexual deviant perverts and freaks.
david traversa

Argentina

#15 Oct 5, 2012
Doris wrote:
<quoted text>Queers have no standing under claims of denial of equal protection.
Queers already enjoy preferential treatment by government just for admitting that they're homosexual deviant perverts and freaks.
Search deeply into yourself and you'll find a perverted and freakish person.. Do try to become a half-way decent human being before you turn into a complete monster.

“NOW will ya give me”

Since: Sep 12

some fightin' room ? !

#16 Oct 5, 2012
freedomfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop replying to your own posts, you fool no one.
I'm obviously not Frank Stanton. LOL

You apparently dont get the joke.

And he's a NUT. I, on the other hand, am ALWAYS Fair. And Balanced.

Frisbee

Renton, WA

#17 Oct 5, 2012
Doris wrote:
<quoted text>Queers have no standing under claims of denial of equal protection.
How can such a tiny little mind produce so much hate?
Frisbee

Renton, WA

#22 Oct 6, 2012
Weak.

Why someone would be so full of pathetic self loathing to want to be good at trolling is beyond me.

The thing is, you're not even good at it.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Oct 6, 2012
Boris Miller wrote:
<quoted text>US history and the history of Supreme Court decisions isn't your strong suit.
I'm your opponent, I don't expect you to know everything.
Or anything.
Supreme Court decisions result in military dictatorships, eh? When was the USA a military dictatorship?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Oct 6, 2012
Doris wrote:
What preferential treatment would that be?

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#25 Oct 6, 2012
Junior E wrote:
<quoted text>
"I can't wait until Obama or Hillary gets to replace you on the court with a REAL American!!"
Not going to happen. Once appointed, justices have life tenure unless they resign, retire, or are removed after impeachment.
Well DUH!

That's why I'm encouraging Scalia to smoke another pack of Marlboros each day, to shorten his lifetime tenure.

Die you fat bastard!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Antonin Scalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alabama gay marriages allowed after Supreme Cou... Feb '15 NorCal Native 13
News Thomas hints at court split on gay marriage review Nov '14 Allah Snack Bar 6
News Review: 'Breaking In' a deft professional bio o... Oct '14 Raoul Thibodeaux 1
News Gay couples still fighting for equality with th... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Sick of Bigots an... 6
News Did You Know That Antonin Scalia's Son Is Sabot... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Helen from Huston... 2
News High Court: Justices get another shot at gerrym... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 1
News The Flawed Progressive Scheme to 'Reclaim the C... (Jul '14) Jul '14 ptbw forever 1
More from around the web