Dem to join mental health group advoc...

Dem to join mental health group advocating Trump's removal

There are 14 comments on the The Hill story from Sep 21, 2017, titled Dem to join mental health group advocating Trump's removal. In it, The Hill reports that:

A House Democrat is slated to appear next month at a gathering of mental health professionals who are questioning President Trump's fitness for office, adding to a line of lawmakers openly suggesting he is not psychologically able to serve. A spokeswoman confirmed that Rep. Jamie Raskin is scheduled to speak at a town hall organized by Duty to Warn, a group of mental health professionals calling for Trump's removal from office under the Constitution's 25th Amendment because they think he is not psychologically fit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

humanspir

Live Oak, FL

#1 Sep 23, 2017
we have 250 dems registered as republicans and they are members of the (what do you call it)???? lol
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#2 Sep 23, 2017
humanspir wrote:
we have 250 dems registered as republicans and they are members of the (what do you call it)???? lol
LOL. Great post.

And the Dems and their quacks in the mental health industry support progressive tyranny and the destruction of our economy, our sovereignty...and even our security...but President Trump is mentally ill?
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#3 Sep 23, 2017
How are these crack pots supposed to prove President Trump is unable to carry out his Presidential duties? So far he is a better President then the last two we had, Bush, and Obama.
Observation

Beverly, MA

#4 Sep 23, 2017
Red Crosse wrote:
How are these crack pots supposed to prove President Trump is unable to carry out his Presidential duties? So far he is a better President then the last two we had, Bush, and Obama.
Your worship of Trump doesn't instill any confidence that you are able to shoulder any significant responsibilities.
Humanspirit

Live Oak, FL

#5 Sep 23, 2017
Trump is not obligated to follow the leaders in the Republican party . He is not one of you people
Moe

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Sep 23, 2017
That's funny, for years I thought the alt-leftist Nazi fascist democrats had escaped from a mental hospital, they are unstable.
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#7 Sep 23, 2017
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL. Great post.

And the Dems and their quacks in the mental health industry support progressive tyranny and the destruction of our economy, our sovereignty...and even our security...but President Trump is mentally ill?
ROFL

Interesting. Since 1970 It's been Republican presidents and Republicans in Congress who've consistently bungled the US economy and exploded national debt.

Nixon , Reagan and both Bush.

You should not be attempting to rewrite history online where the official records are accessible .
davy

Colby, KS

#8 Sep 23, 2017
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL

Interesting. Since 1970 It's been Republican presidents and Republicans in Congress who've consistently bungled the US economy and exploded national debt.

Nixon , Reagan and both Bush.

You should not be attempting to rewrite history online where the official records are accessible .
obama,19 trillion,believe he was a stupid dem
Moe

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Sep 23, 2017
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>ROFL

Interesting. Since 1970 It's been Republican presidents and Republicans in Congress who've consistently bungled the US economy and exploded national debt.

Nixon , Reagan and both Bush.

You should not be attempting to rewrite history online where the official records are accessible .
The downfall began with LBJ, started to recover under Nixon, the bottom fell out under the Carter mistake, Reagan turned things around, set records for jobs created, and tax revenue collected, things were okay until Bill Clinton, record jobs outsourced, the economy was in recession before he left office, but they knew Gore wasn't going to be elected so they let it go to hell, things were starting to stabilize until the Obama mistake began, what a huge mistake, at least we are setting records for low unemployment now, things are looking good.

Lay off the revisionist history snowflake.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#10 Sep 24, 2017
President Trump would be reelected today, and the Liberals know it. They don't have a candidate that could beat him in a Presidential race, especially Hillary Clinton. So, they can't have a do over, and they can't impeach President Trump. That doesn't leave them many options.
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#12 Sep 24, 2017
Red Crosse wrote:
President Trump would be reelected today, and the Liberals know it. They don't have a candidate that could beat him in a Presidential race, especially Hillary Clinton. So, they can't have a do over, and they can't impeach President Trump. That doesn't leave them many options.
ROFL
Moe

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Sep 24, 2017
Red Crosse wrote:
President Trump would be reelected today, and the Liberals know it. They don't have a candidate that could beat him in a Presidential race, especially Hillary Clinton. So, they can't have a do over, and they can't impeach President Trump. That doesn't leave them many options.
It's pretty much a given that Trump will be re-elected, he's done an amazing job so far, the democrats have no viable candidates to run against him, their extremist positions have caught up with them.
Red Crosse

Wilmington, IL

#16 Sep 24, 2017
I am sure we have received bomb maker's in our influx of refugees, and illegals from terrorist countries. Obama would have brought their parents, and grandparents here to join them. So would Hillary. That is one of the biggest reasons she lost the 2016 election. There were others of course, but we don't have to worry now.
Poster Child for Truth

Regina, Canada

#18 Mar 28, 2018

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Zoe Lofgren Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bay Area 'solidarity network' aims to protect u... (Apr '17) Jul 3 Hilloryfart 5
News Trump administration suspends immigrant legal a... Apr '18 spytheweb 4
News Fear haunts undocumented immigrant workers afte... Feb '18 Dee Dee Dee 2
News Trump wishes for better libel laws after book s... (Jan '18) Jan '18 Doe 2
News In Fight for Judiciary Slot, Democrats Broach t... (Dec '17) Dec '17 mr gleeble 1
News Northern California may need years to recover f... (Oct '17) Oct '17 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Jimmy Carter: Media 'harder' on Trump than othe... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Humanspirit 1