Man Arrested by Feds for Plot to Attack Washington D.C.

Sep 28, 2011 Full story: WSYX 50

A Massachusetts man was arrested Wednesday and accused of plotting an assault on the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol using remote-controlled aircraft armed with explosives - the latest of several terrorism cases to spring from federal sting operations.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Goodbye ObamaCare”

Since: Mar 09

Hello Impeachment time

#1 Sep 29, 2011
Obama's GREAT Depression is causing the KOOKS and CRAZIES to come out of the woodwork!!
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#2 Sep 29, 2011
Allegedly, the FBI thwarts about 1,500 potential muslim terrorist plot every month.

These are the guys and gals the FBI can zero in on.

Imagine how many muslim terrorist plots are under the FBI radar.

These muslims are always someone's neighbor.
They smile and greet you cordially.
Conversation is always very limited.

Observe how many out-of-State license plates you see come and go in short periods of time.

They have their cell phones glued to their ear; or with Bluetooth, they can always be seen talking to someone.

They park their vehicle inside the garage, even for brief periods.

There are additional indicators which should be considered and summed up.

According to the liberals, all muslims are politically correct.
They're only trying to undue the wrongs in America.
mee

Acworth, GA

#3 Sep 29, 2011
how many of us fantasezed about bobming our so called elected representatives in dc though? got to be a pretty common malady. what with no paper trail and all, they probably weren't even elected, but still we should have some respect for our masters in dc. they do rule us with an iron hand.
Whackajig

Lehigh Acres, FL

#4 Sep 29, 2011
Muslims fall into two distinct groups:

1. Terrorists

2. Terrorists in waiting

Coat anything a muslim might touch in pig's blood.

Were you aware that there are two muslims serving in our congress? keith ellison and andre carson, both blacks and both muslims who hate America are in our house of representatives. Do you wonder that dummycraps elected them?

“The Commander-in-Chi ef”

Since: Jun 07

Always bet on Black

#5 Sep 29, 2011
Wow, 3 years of the Obama Administration… and not a single successful terrorist attack. Hell, he even killed Osama bin Laden to boot.
Now contrast this to the previous ineptitude of George W. Bush and we see what a difference strong and brilliant leadership makes. It is just amazing how all of the President’s naysayers and critics look like unpatriotic idiots after saying that his change of polices would make this country less safe… the terrorist couldn’t even pull off an attack on the 10th anniversary of 9-11 even though they desperately tried to.

God bless President Obama and thank Mr. President for keeping this great nation safe.
Liberals Fail

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, 3 years of the Obama Administration… and not a single successful terrorist attack. Hell, he even killed Osama bin Laden to boot.
Now contrast this to the previous ineptitude of George W. Bush and we see what a difference strong and brilliant leadership makes. It is just amazing how all of the President’s naysayers and critics look like unpatriotic idiots after saying that his change of polices would make this country less safe… the terrorist couldn’t even pull off an attack on the 10th anniversary of 9-11 even though they desperately tried to.
God bless President Obama and thank Mr. President for keeping this great nation safe.
Thank You George W Bush for your policies which made this possible!!! Especially since obama tried to stop nearly everything Bush was doing but since it was all on the right track, he had no grounds to stop any of it; even after obama tried to prosecute individuals in the CIA they plugged on and did their job for this country!!

Osama Bin Laden had attacked USS Cole, the World Trade Center once, the US Embassy as well as other attacked when Clinton was in office.

Several times Clintons Advisers told Clinton, "We have Bin Laden in our cross hairs, let us pull the trigger!"

Clinton, time and time again said no that would make me unpopular!

During Clintons's IMPEACHMENT trial while he was trying to define the word "is", he got mad and said "I don't have time for this, I have a military action to conduct!"

Clinton stomped out of his IMPEACHMENT trial, told his advisers, "Take out Bin Laden NOW!" His advisers said, we don't have good intel on him right now, give us a week or so and we will again have him in our cross hairs. Taking him out would be easy!

Clinton said, "No I need you to take a shot at him NOW!" (for a diversion from his Impeachment trial).

They took a shot at Bin Laden and missed. Bin Laden went deep into hiding never to be found again only to retaliated with 9/11.

Bill Clinton's sex, lying and me-first liberal life caused 3000+ to die on 9/11 for which Bill Clinton should have hung from an Oak Tree!

Now with every scandal that comes along Bill Clinton looks like a saint compared to obama!

THANK YOU GW BUSH for doing the RIGHT THINGS which KEPT THIS COUNTRY SAFE and which IMPLEMENTED policies, actions, and procedures which lead to taking out Bin Laden!

After obama (and no his name does not deserve capital letters) this country may never recover from the damage he has done. Thanks to obama, liberals and unions, this country will never be the great nation it once was!

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#7 Sep 29, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, 3 years of the Obama Administration… and not a single successful terrorist attack. Hell, he even killed Osama bin Laden to boot.
Now contrast this to the previous ineptitude of George W. Bush and we see what a difference strong and brilliant leadership makes. It is just amazing how all of the President’s naysayers and critics look like unpatriotic idiots after saying that his change of polices would make this country less safe… the terrorist couldn’t even pull off an attack on the 10th anniversary of 9-11 even though they desperately tried to.
God bless President Obama and thank Mr. President for keeping this great nation safe.
Racist schmuck.
AntiMelting

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Sep 29, 2011
Mooooooslims are so wonderful. So "glad" you're all here!
TedsLiver

Oakland, CA

#9 Sep 29, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, 3 years of the Obama Administration… and not a single successful terrorist attack. Hell, he even killed Osama bin Laden to boot.
Now contrast this to the previous ineptitude of George W. Bush and we see what a difference strong and brilliant leadership makes. It is just amazing how all of the President’s naysayers and critics look like unpatriotic idiots after saying that his change of polices would make this country less safe… the terrorist couldn’t even pull off an attack on the 10th anniversary of 9-11 even though they desperately tried to.
God bless President Obama and thank Mr. President for keeping this great nation safe.
. Caribou Patty Cake, you are forgetting Fort hood.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#10 Sep 29, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, 3 years of the Obama Administration… and not a single successful terrorist attack. Hell, he even killed Osama bin Laden to boot.
Now contrast this to the previous ineptitude of George W. Bush and we see what a difference strong and brilliant leadership makes. It is just amazing how all of the President’s naysayers and critics look like unpatriotic idiots after saying that his change of polices would make this country less safe… the terrorist couldn’t even pull off an attack on the 10th anniversary of 9-11 even though they desperately tried to.
God bless President Obama and thank Mr. President for keeping this great nation safe.



WRONG.


1- The 2 National Guardsmen shot & killed by a domestic Muslim terrorist in Arkansas.

2- The 15-20 people shot and Killed by the Muslim terrorist at Fort Hood.

3- The NY Times Square Truck Bomber

4- The Detroit Panty Bomber

5- Obama starting an ILLEGAL WAR.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#11 Sep 29, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
Obama's GREAT Depression is causing the KOOKS and CRAZIES to come out of the woodwork!!



Obama is Creating More Terrorists.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#12 Sep 29, 2011
CBS News correspondent Bob Orr reports that U.S. officials say the suspect, Rezwan Ferdaus was deadly serious about his plans, but the plot had no chance of succeeding.

Ferdaus, an U.S. citizen and Northeastern University graduate, went by the name "Bollywood" when he played in a Massachusetts band. However, U.S. officials say the drummer is also a self-radicalized jihadist, intent on attacking Americans in the U.S. and overseas.

Ferdaus now faces charges of plotting attacks and supporting a foreign terrorist organization.

Ferdaus was arrested after he bought what he believed to be 25 pounds of plastic explosives, three grenades and six automatic assault rifles from undercover FBI agents posing as al Qaeda operatives.


http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/28/eve...

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#13 Sep 29, 2011

He's basically another left wing loon gone mad. Jared Loughner was the same.

Whackajig

Lehigh Acres, FL

#14 Sep 29, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, 3 years of the Obama Administration… and not a single successful terrorist attack. Hell, he even killed Osama bin Laden to boot.
Now contrast this to the previous ineptitude of George W. Bush and we see what a difference strong and brilliant leadership makes. It is just amazing how all of the President’s naysayers and critics look like unpatriotic idiots after saying that his change of polices would make this country less safe… the terrorist couldn’t even pull off an attack on the 10th anniversary of 9-11 even though they desperately tried to.
God bless President Obama and thank Mr. President for keeping this great nation safe.
You are a lying sack of obama(feces). Seal team 6 took out obama's brother bin laden, in a culmination of the program instituted by George Bush.
Whackajig

Lehigh Acres, FL

#15 Sep 29, 2011
Have you ever wondered why the Secret Service detests the ovomit family? And why they just adored the families of both Bush presidents?

Might it have something to do with the fact that the Bushs were gentle, kind and gracious people, while the ovomits are azzholes?

George Bush was certainly not our very best president, but ovomit is undeniably the worst.
Paul Revere

Ormond Beach, FL

#16 Sep 29, 2011
Deo Vindice wrote:
Allegedly, the FBI thwarts about 1,500 potential muslim terrorist plot every month.
These are the guys and gals the FBI can zero in on.
Imagine how many muslim terrorist plots are under the FBI radar.
These muslims are always someone's neighbor.
They smile and greet you cordially.
Conversation is always very limited.
Observe how many out-of-State license plates you see come and go in short periods of time.
They have their cell phones glued to their ear; or with Bluetooth, they can always be seen talking to someone.
They park their vehicle inside the garage, even for brief periods.
There are additional indicators which should be considered and summed up.
According to the liberals, all muslims are politically correct.
They're only trying to undue the wrongs in America.
Agree, God forbid (probably should not have used that terminology, I'll offend someone, God, God, God) that as an American citizen you due you civic duty and report any suspicious activity perpetrated by someone of another ethnicity be prepared to be attacked as a racist, especially if your of Caucasian persuasion.
Paul Revere

Ormond Beach, FL

#17 Sep 29, 2011
Liberals Fail wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You George W Bush for your policies which made this possible!!! Especially since obama tried to stop nearly everything Bush was doing but since it was all on the right track, he had no grounds to stop any of it; even after obama tried to prosecute individuals in the CIA they plugged on and did their job for this country!!
Osama Bin Laden had attacked USS Cole, the World Trade Center once, the US Embassy as well as other attacked when Clinton was in office.
Several times Clintons Advisers told Clinton, "We have Bin Laden in our cross hairs, let us pull the trigger!"
Clinton, time and time again said no that would make me unpopular!
During Clintons's IMPEACHMENT trial while he was trying to define the word "is", he got mad and said "I don't have time for this, I have a military action to conduct!"
Clinton stomped out of his IMPEACHMENT trial, told his advisers, "Take out Bin Laden NOW!" His advisers said, we don't have good intel on him right now, give us a week or so and we will again have him in our cross hairs. Taking him out would be easy!
Clinton said, "No I need you to take a shot at him NOW!" (for a diversion from his Impeachment trial).
They took a shot at Bin Laden and missed. Bin Laden went deep into hiding never to be found again only to retaliated with 9/11.
Bill Clinton's sex, lying and me-first liberal life caused 3000+ to die on 9/11 for which Bill Clinton should have hung from an Oak Tree!
Now with every scandal that comes along Bill Clinton looks like a saint compared to obama!
THANK YOU GW BUSH for doing the RIGHT THINGS which KEPT THIS COUNTRY SAFE and which IMPLEMENTED policies, actions, and procedures which lead to taking out Bin Laden!
After obama (and no his name does not deserve capital letters) this country may never recover from the damage he has done. Thanks to obama, liberals and unions, this country will never be the great nation it once was!
Agree. This info. has been out there for yrs. now, however it's adamantly denied. The only point I'll disagree with you on is that America will endeavor, but sustain substantial economic, and social damages, recovery from which will be aeonic.
Liberals Fail

United States

#18 Sep 29, 2011
Whackajig wrote:
Have you ever wondered why the Secret Service detests the ovomit family? And why they just adored the families of both Bush presidents?
Might it have something to do with the fact that the Bushs were gentle, kind and gracious people, while the ovomits are azzholes?
George Bush was certainly not our very best president, but ovomit is undeniably the worst.
When obama was campaigning, he spent a lot of time at the Midway Airport in Chicago at Atlantic Aviation. The airplane (you remember, the 757 he had the American flag removed on) was flown by 2 white pilots. There were 40+ other people around which supported the plane and staff as it came and went ALL of which were black. The pilots were the only white people on crew.

When they were at the airport, they spent a lot of time hanging out. The people at Atlantic Aviation could not wait till the left. The pilots were nice and professional. The rest of the staff was rude, condescending, expected to be waited on hand and foot and looked down on everyone who was not black.

Except for the pilots, obama's staff was this most arrogant condescending pompous racist they ever had to deal with! The Atlantic Aviation staff could not wait for them to leave and hoped they would not return!
Who

Stockton, CA

#19 Sep 29, 2011
Actually 3, you forgot Obastard himself.
Whackajig wrote:
Muslims fall into two distinct groups:
1. Terrorists
2. Terrorists in waiting
Coat anything a muslim might touch in pig's blood.
Were you aware that there are two muslims serving in our congress? keith ellison and andre carson, both blacks and both muslims who hate America are in our house of representatives. Do you wonder that dummycraps elected them?

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#20 Sep 29, 2011
I thought the general public believed Obama to be a muslim terrorist.
why would a muslim terrorist want to kill another muslim terrorist?
this entire situation makes no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative William Keating Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harbor hit by oil spills twice within hours (Aug '13) Sep '14 Jon1996 2
Mass., Conn., RI lawmakers push to reopen govt. (Oct '13) Oct '13 Debts Chain 2
President, first lady arrive on Cape Cod, Marth... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Topazz 1
Cape Wind moving headquarters to Falmouth (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bill Carson 1
Lawmakers call for hearings over alleged TSA ra... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sheik Yerbouti 3
Ocean energy summit looks to future (May '12) May '12 Frank Haggerty 1
Mass. Rep. Keating forms fishing advisory board (Feb '12) Feb '12 Buck 2
More from around the web