Candidate For Congress Helps Nab Suspect

Sep 12, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyFoxPhilly

A district attorney who's used to prosecuting criminal suspects has helped catch one in Massachusetts.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Country Fare Restaurant owner Paula Maccini says about 20 people including a waitress and a cook chased the man and cornered him in a back yard until police arrived and arrested him.

Bet me this "Candidate" was bringing up the rear.
Tori Franklin

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

I am an independent conservative but I know the difference between the two parties. I wonder if prof gates of documentary writing and infamous member of the beer summit had it set up for this Democratic candidate. I'm surprised they haven't found a "criminal" for obama to tackle in one of his excursions. With the polls as bad as they are...

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

Itís just more proof that 9 times out of 10 itís the Democrats who are actually standing up and being brave unlike a right-winger that hugs their guns in fear as they talk tough about others who put their lives on the line every day.
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

This was most likely a rehearsed stunt to garner votes.

We know that liberals have to change their undies after confronting a real adversary.

On another note:

A true liberal would never interfere with a girl being gang-raped by a group of moslems or illegal Mexicans. Interfering would be offending the disadvantaged minority.

And we know that liberals never offend any minority groups.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

2 Days after 9-11 Anniversary; Obama to Pitch $60B Saudi Arms Deal to Congress

Flashback: Obama Stopped Arms Deal to Israel 2009

Posted by CBSNews.com
September 13, 2010

The Wall Street Journal reports the White House will officially notify Congress in the next two weeks of a $60 billion deal to sell Saudi Arabia dozens of U.S.-made fighter jets and military helicopters.

If it goes ahead, the sale of some 84 new F-15 jets and dozens of helicopter will be the largest U.S. arms deal ever.

According to The Journal's sources, who remained anonymous, negotiations are also continuing on a side-deal which could see the Saudis pay an additional $30 billion for a U.S.-made upgrade to their naval forces.

Congress is expected to okay the sale of the aircraft ---- made tough to reject in America's current economic state by the prospect of new jobs.

Suadi Arabia was the home country for the majority of the 9-11 Hijackers and Osama bin Laden.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-200161...

This is the same Marxist Maggot that turned down huge arms sales to Israel in February 2009.

http://www.expertclick.com/NewsReleaseWire/JI...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Itís just more proof that 9 times out of 10 itís the Democrats who are actually standing up and being brave unlike a right-winger that hugs their guns in fear as they talk tough about others who put their lives on the line every day.
FLASH: THIS JUST IN...LJ Press International.....Obama admits to being into book burning........unfortunantly it was economics 101.
Shady Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

I bet the crook was a democrat, and so is his Momma.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Take a dump and clear your mind.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
It's good to see the DA isn't one to cut and run; unlike, say, Dick Cheney during Viet Nam...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Judged:

PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's good to see the DA isn't one to cut and run; unlike, say, Dick Cheney during Viet Nam...
You have been like many loons on the threads that have lost confidence in your messiah, your excuses become weaker and weaker. Man up promote your communist buddy, his fate is alredy decided and the polls will not be kind but heck he is probably good for another 200 campaign speeches........You can play them back to your children, when 20 years from now they ask, WHY WERE YOU A LOON DADDY........WHY DID YOU HATE AMERICA?

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You have been like many loons on the threads that have lost confidence in your messiah, your excuses become weaker and weaker. Man up promote your communist buddy, his fate is alredy decided and the polls will not be kind but heck he is probably good for another 200 campaign speeches........You can play them back to your children, when 20 years from now they ask, WHY WERE YOU A LOON DADDY........WHY DID YOU HATE AMERICA?
LOL!!! Your thinking this morning is more inept than usual:

1) Never count your victories before you actually achieve them. Your big teabagger talk will look mighty foolish if you don't nominate some candidates who can win. Harry Reid might just avoid defeat thanks to Sharon Angle. "Ditto" in Delaware if that teabagger Christine O'Donnell wins her primary.

2) Who hates America? Not me.

This isn't your teabagger talk radio host's imaginary world, this is reality. I love America, and I'll work hard to improve it, to make it more inclusive, and to make it a place we all can be proud of.

I'm not so interested in the teabagger world view, the Constitutional fundamentalism right wingers spoon feed their minions, or the white Protestant patriarchy from the 1950s many conservatives pine to return to. None of that is going to happen.

The world is moving forward, not going back. America is for Hispanics, Asians, blacks, Muslims, etc. You should deal with it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Your thinking this morning is more inept than usual:
1) Never count your victories before you actually achieve them. Your big teabagger talk will look mighty foolish if you don't nominate some candidates who can win. Harry Reid might just avoid defeat thanks to Sharon Angle. "Ditto" in Delaware if that teabagger Christine O'Donnell wins her primary.
2) Who hates America? Not me.
This isn't your teabagger talk radio host's imaginary world, this is reality. I love America, and I'll work hard to improve it, to make it more inclusive, and to make it a place we all can be proud of.
I'm not so interested in the teabagger world view, the Constitutional fundamentalism right wingers spoon feed their minions, or the white Protestant patriarchy from the 1950s many conservatives pine to return to. None of that is going to happen.
The world is moving forward, not going back. America is for Hispanics, Asians, blacks, Muslims, etc. You should deal with it.
Punishing Dems who voted 'no' on health care
AP
If the SEIU has its way, incumbent and former union president Stephen Lynch will lose in tomorrow's primary.
From Msnbc.com 's Tom Curry
In a year in which Democrats are struggling to hold their majorities in Congress, organized labor and progressive groups such as Democracy for America have already waged one titanic effort to defeat a Democratic incumbent, spending millions of dollars in an effort to oust Sen. Blanche Lincoln of Arkansas. But challenger Bill Halter fell short in a June 8 runoff.
On Tuesday, the progressives try again in the Massachusetts Democratic primary where their challenger, Mac DíAlessandro, is trying to boot Rep. Stephen Lynch, one of the 34 House Democrats to vote against President Obamaís health care bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent William Delahunt Discussions

Search the William Delahunt Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
William Delahunt group would reap from licensin... Mar '14 Common Sense 3
First medical marijuana dispensary licenses awa... Feb '14 reality is a crutch 3
Venezuela frees US filmmaker jailed as alleged spy (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gord 1
Venezuela frees US filmmaker jailed as alleged spy (Jun '13) Jun '13 Gravediggers 1
Jailed US filmmaker freed in Venezuela, expelled (Jun '13) Jun '13 Halito 2
Jailed US filmmaker freed in Venezuela (Jun '13) Jun '13 fukuda 1
A funeral, and a swearing in, for Venezuela (Mar '13) Mar '13 edju 6
•••
•••
•••
•••