PA-Sen: Club for Growth's Toomey eyes...

PA-Sen: Club for Growth's Toomey eyes Specter's seat again

There are 1 comment on the Daily Kos story from Dec 2, 2008, titled PA-Sen: Club for Growth's Toomey eyes Specter's seat again. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

The gods like us . A former Republican lawmaker who nearly defeated Arlen Specter in a bruising 2004 primary said on Monday that the Pennsylvania senator faces a tougher road to reelection in 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Ronald Shultz

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Feb 18, 2009
I see by the title that you are running against Specter again. GOOD!
I also heard that you are considering running for Governor of PA.
I prefer that you replace Specter, but if you do run for Governor, I can give you a headstart on everyone else, if you are a lawyer licensed to practice in PA. Please let me know if you are a lawyer and decide to run for Governor.

Thank you.
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayne Gilchrest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Push to address climate change (Feb '13) Mar '13 Kahoki 63
News U.S. carbon tax could halve deficit in 10 years (Oct '12) Oct '12 SIR LANCELOT 17
News Harris: Poll Shows Kratovil In Serious Trouble (Dec '09) Apr '10 Mia 3
News Kratovil bolsters independent reputation (Mar '10) Apr '10 Mia 4
News Pollution battle reaches a boil (Mar '10) Mar '10 ActiveForPeace 1
News Harris to Announce Candidacy on Tuesday (Feb '10) Feb '10 clyde 1
News Chesapeake advocates send Obama restoration plan (Jan '10) Jan '10 thinking free 2
More from around the web